Very enjoyable game, well done Mitch!
Send help, can't put the game down!
Dark art of the game is nice
Challenging! But fun! Something I would change would be the movement stick. I found myself dying often because I would tap on the edge of the stick to do small adjustments but instead I move the stick and don't move. Could I recommend just 2 arrows to move because up and down doesn't do anything. That would solve most problems with the movement I think :)
Really fun and beautiful game, but I do agree the d-pad could be better. It's hard to use for small adjustments.
- Movement Controller now snaps back to original bottom left position when there is no touch.
- Added more lives to collect.
- Fixed climbing hit boxes on level 2.
- Fixed hit boxes on level 4.
- Fixed hit boxes on level 5.
- Fixed glitch on lower level 3 with the saw.