Do you talk in your sleep? 50 % of all children do it and at least 5% of all adults. Are you one of them?
#1 Top Paid app in UK (iPhone)
#1 Top Paid app in Sweden (iPhone)
Top 5 Paid app in Germany, Australia, Finland, Norway, Hungary, Denmark, Malta, New Zealand and Ireland. (iPhone)
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se Sep 21, 2010
Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.
Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?
Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.
In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to our top-list website, Facebook and Twitter for great laughs! If you get tired of the ads you can buy it and get rid of the ads!
- Contains ads but with the posibility to purchase an ad-free version.
- Records in 16bit 16kHz HiFi sound.
- Supports background recording (Not App2SD compatible) Press HOME-key when recording (the red bed) and the app records in the background!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in sleep. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring i.e., it automatically filters silence.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- It records only when a user is talking or snoring in the sleep. So the users don't have to listen to 8 full hours of recording. They simply get 20-30 short recordings when they are talking or snoring at night.
- User's can easily set delay time so that recording starts afters e.g., 30 minutes. They also set after how many hours (e.g., 6), the recording should stop automatically.
- It keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Sleep talk recording and snoring detection for Android
- Save important recordings to Dropbox
- Play and listen to recordings from history and favorites
- Delete all recordings from the last night by touching the row for a longer duration.
- Share your dream talks via email, Facebook/Twitter and other services with your friends. When a user wants to share a recording, it automatically uploads the recordings to our servers and users get a nice short link to the recording that they can post any where they want. Hosting for the recordings is also completely free.
Users can listen to the funny and some times hilarious recordings shared by other users of Dream Talk Recorder. It has active sharing community and users share their favourite recording from US, UK, Italy, Germany and several other countries. Recording can be listened inside the "World" tab.
People also use Dream Talk Recorder to record their business meetings, class lectures and monitor their home when they are away e.g., to see if dog was barking or a child was crying in their absence. Some users said that it's also very nice to use Dream Talk Recorder to record short voice notes.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
Swipe to navigate your moon plow without crashing into other moon traffic. Good luck!