★ ★ ★ BATTLE FOR ROME'S GLORY ★ ★ ★
Even a slave can topple an empire. In the adventure action game Gladiators: Call of Arena, ancient heroes help your strategy to become the best Gladiator. Select your Gladiators, buy equipment and refine their skills as you earn money and fame in the best new RPG.
☆ Destroy enemies in Gladiators: Call of Arena☆
Choose Gladiators and use strategy to fight your enemies! Conquer Rome!
☆ Build Your Empire ☆
Build your Roman empire so you can pillage neighboring kingdoms and force them to pay you tribute to your Empire & its Heroes.
☆ Gladiator Heroes ☆
Take advantage of the best new hero Gladiators such as 300’s Leonidas and Spartacus and enlist them to fight in your Roman Arena.
☆ Battle the World ☆
The best multiplayer game! Face off against Gladiators from around the world or decimate your friends in the action of the arena, the choice is yours!
☆ Underground & Formal Arenas ☆
Two levels of play make for fast action & lots of strategies!
★ ★ GLADIATORS: CALL OF ARENA FEATURES ★ ★
✔ Unique Choices! Fight in real time strategy or turn based strategy matches in the Gladiator Arena.
✔ Over 100 Gladiators! Including Legendary Heroes like Spartacus & 300’s Leonidas.
✔ Rome Sim City like city building! Defend your Empire by creating your city! Build up your city to build up your Empire!
✔ Gladiators: Call of Arena features REAL & rotatable 3 D, to get the best perspective on your adventure!
✔ 100 s of Skills & 7 Classes make your strategies unique. Level up Gladiators and find the perfect set of skills!
☆Connect with Gladiators: Call of Arena ☆
Report Bugs: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Device with a minimum of 1 GB RAM (before install) is recommended.
Performance is not guaranteed on device with less than 1 GB RAM.
** A minimum 300 MB memory space is required to install the game with all the contents.
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
* Throne of Bhaal: Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep!
* Fist of the Fallen: Help the Sun Soul Monk Rasaad find peace in his quest for vengeance, and determine the fate of a heretical sect.
* The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and the legendary Githyanki.
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* A Price Paid in Blood: Join the Blackguard Dorn in carving a swath of destruction across the Realms, as he struggles to appease the increasingly bloody demands of his dark patron.
* A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the mysterious Thief Hexxat and take up her mission of retrieving long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
* In Defense of the Wild: Protect the innocent and stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
With a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
- Ten Playable Tales
Begin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it to unlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in any order, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "The Lunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and all contained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS.
- Active Time Battle
Take control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action in Square Enix's iconic battle system.
- Lunar Phases
Feel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences the potency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cycle naturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inn, tent, or cottage.
- Band Abilities
Combine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by leveling your characters' Affinity.
Keep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or tap for quick access to the world map.
- Google Play Game Support
Step up to meet all-new challenges offered by dozens of achievements.
Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son born to King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. Prince Ceodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager to meet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once more another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monsters intent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet now stands threatened under the shadow of impending catastrophe.
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you grab a magic sword declaring yourself the 'Only One' and then proceed to push and destroy waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
★ In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience ★
☆☆ Android Game Controller Support ☆☆
★ Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
★ Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
★ Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, whirlwind and dart
★ 90 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
★ Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
★ Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
★ Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings)
★ Endless battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news :)
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests
Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat
Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting
REAL NIGHT AND DAY
Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world
Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized [PlayStation Phone support]
- Customize your character's race and gender
- Prepare for battle with a variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
- 100% free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime
- Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself
- Full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree swimming
- Camera panning and tilting with sensitivity control
- Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
- Right and left-handed joystick option
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
- 3 slots for multiple saved games
- Multiple languages: English, French, and German
OTHER DVIDE ARTS GAMES
Crusade Of Destiny®
Welcome To Hell
FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS AND NEWS
Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins...
• Discover several new exciting quests
• Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
• Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures
• Build anything you want in the premium creative mode
• Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play
• Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon
• Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests.
• Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes
• Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
CHRONO TRIGGER cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
Based on epic Gladiator movies and Action games of the past, I,Gladiator brings exciting and dynamic gameplay to mobile. Test your skill; are you a villainous swine or an immortal hero?
I,Gladiator Free is a cocktail of cross-platform, 3d action and multi-player mobile game.
You control a realistic gladiator from third person view using touch control and your mission is to kill as many other gladiators as you can within 5 minutes.
You attack from different angles based on easy to use screen gestures and controls. You can also string together combos when you swipe continuously (like in a figure-eight pattern) until you run out of stamina. Swiping down results in a kick to your opponent in the gut, knocking him down if unblocked and giving you a breather. Holding down the shield button can parry incoming attacks, while holding and swiping allows you to dodge anything that can't be blocked.
Challenge your friends by killing dozens of enemies using different weapons of your choice and traps, combos and boosters. You have just several minutes to gain as much points as you can! Invite you friends via facebook and show them who rocks!
Main game features:
· Dynamic COMBOS
· STUNNING graphic novel quality visuals
· RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and use combo moves - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
· SIMPLE NAVIGATION
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
· GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits and other objects to win… or lose.
· UNIVERSAL APP
Play across all supported devices.
See our official game trailer and movies at
Visit us at igladiatorgame.com
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/IGladiatorGame