The players are starting with spinning the Alcohol Wheel. The wheel has 18 drinking task. After the spin the wheel will randomly stops at a task and then you have to do what the task says. A detailed description of the task can be seen after pushing the task's text under the wheel.
Recommended drinking unit (like in the task "Drink once"):
beer, champagne, wine, etc : A big sip
shots: 20 mL / 1 ounce / 1 fl. oz.
Enjoy the game!
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
The game features a deck of cards with pre-defined rules that are inspired by the Swedish game 'the beergame' that is played all around the world.
Our goal was to make a drinking game that did not take half an hour to start playing, was simple enough for anyone to pick up and that "just worked" without the player having to set up a bunch of settings and we believe that we achieved exactly that.
We've also added the possibility to change any or all of the rules for those who want to.
This game was built by Ville Wolin and Robin Stenborg using only HTML5.
We hope you'll enjoy it!
1. By downloading/playing this game you agree and acknowledge to the legal disclaimer that follows.
2. By playing this game you agree that you are of legal drinking age for your region/country. The Swedish Beer Game does not assume liability for those who disobey their local laws in regards to any activity or idea drawn from this game.
3. This game is intended for personal use only.
4. The Swedish Beer Game is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age who wish to drink in new and exciting ways. It is intended for entertainment purposes only. In no way does The Swedish Beer Game condone or support the abuse of alcoholic beverages. We believe in moderation and caution when using our material, which is in no way intended to promote binge-drinking, alcoholism, underage drinking, hazing, drunk driving or any other form of alcohol abuse.
5. The Swedish Beer Game cannot assume any responsibility for the effect that our content may have on people. Every person should consider their health when following our content. Our content has been published for the sole purpose of amusement and novelty. Following our guidelines may be bad for your health and have serious consequences such as personal injury or death.
6. The information in this game is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
7. The information in this game may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The Swedish Beer Game may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol can be lethal. excessive consumption of alcohol is not supported and will cause irrepearable harm to your body. Please drink responsibly and know that you are solely responsible for your own actions regardless if your intoxicated or sober.
9. Seek proffesional help if you have a drinking problem. http://www.aa.org
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game." (Destructoid.com)
"It’s the ultimate game for people who don’t have a lot of time to commit to playing games." (148Apps.com)
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! In this game you are god, and all you need to do is to create your own hero so he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games. He will fight monsters, collect loot, earn gold, etc, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game might look strange at first sight, but don't hurry to neglect it right away. Take a look on your hero for a couple days, look around and you won't regret! There is whole game world in Godville and it’s continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
Godville can also be played in the browser (http://godvillegame.com) and on Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Please note that the game requires persistent internet connection
Tired of spending your parties to drink, drink and drink again ... ?
You just want to spice up your parties and make them more fun?
With this application you are on a good night and have fun until you drop!
This application contains:
- The list of the best drinking games
- The list of rules to spice up your games
- The list of the most delicious cocktails
- A scoreboard for games ending
- A card game
- A dice game
Attention, alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health!
Drink in moderation!
Alcohol reduces driving ability, don’t drink and drive!
Drunk driving may cause disability or death!
❤ Games: 100m Ricard, Benito, Buffalo, Captain Blum, Monopoliche, Picolo, Pyramid, Trivial pourcuite, Spin the Bottle
❤ Rules: Buffalo, Little man, Golden Throne
❤ Cocktails: Apple Martini, B52, Black Russian, Gin Fizz, Irish Coffee, Manhattan, Mojito, Pina Colada, Sex on the beach
With Drau you can draw awesome drawings and sketches by painting with your fingers. Draw anything you want on the screen, be creative!
With an intuitive interface to change and adjust brushes and colors, Drau is the perfect tool for professionals and wannabe artists.
★ eraser and twelve brushes
★ mirror mode (vertical and horizontal)
★ multitouch drawing (you can use more than one finger!)
★ zoom and scroll the drawing
★ brush preview
★ apply simple effects to the drawings
★ save your drawings/sketches to the SD Card
★ open or import existing drawings or photos
★ integrated sharing with other apps (facebook, twitter, google+, gmail, ...)
Why we require these permissions:
- MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: we ask this permission so that we can write on the SD card and save your drawings.
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS and READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: these are required for displaying ads.
- Contains over 250 drinking games
- New Ryder cup drinking game
- Play the drinking games in the app, so no need to have card or dice with you!
- Network permissions required for Adverts and game updates.
- Contains a short list of cocktails to help you get drunk!
- In app play drinking games include fubar, ring of fire / kings, higher or lower and red or black with many more coming soon.
- Games include: 4 Kings, Ace of Spades, Across the bridge, Anchor Man, Centurion, Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, Kings, clocks, connection, Drink uno, Drinkopoly, Drown the clown, Flip pong, Flip, sip or strip, go fish, happy hour, Jacks, Sniper, Fubar and many many more.
- Card and Coin games
- Biggest collection of games on the market place of any free or paid app!
- Perfect for student parties, pre-drinking, birthday parties and a stag do.
- Share what games your playing on facebook
- Dice games
** If you can't handle your drink or are driving, drink sensibly :)
- Tags: drinking, beer, drink, cards, bar, game, games, party, card game, drinking game, dice, quarters, coins, shots, college games, university drinking, student games, pissheads, NFL drinking games, superbowl, super bowl games, ryder cup drinking, golf drinking game, golf drinking games Europe v USA
But watch out! Defenders will come at you in a variety of formations.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING:
"great game simple fun easy. Its a great app" - raven100403
"Lots of fun. my high score is 84 so far. Really fun. Great idea for a game." - Zman2596
"The game is incredibly simple, but it's oddly addicting. I love the how when you lose your player is on the ground. Somehow good to play before a real game. It makes you think you can make it all the way in the real world too" - James Thornock
Start the night out right with one of our 200+ drinking games. Perfect for parties or pre-gaming before heading out to the bar. With our manually entered games instructions, you will be sure to understand the rules of each game clearly.
Each of our games has detailed instructions that are clear to read an understand. You can see what items you need to play the game in the Supplies Needed section. We give you an idea of how intoxicating each game is using a scale of 1-5 (Buzzed, Tipsy, Hammered, Sloshed, Blacked Out).
Browse our game list by category or alphabetically. If that doesn't work for you, then filter out games by number of players or intoxication index. Either way, you are sure to find what you are looking for!
Check our Top Rated list to see what games other users are playing the most! Don't forget to rate or leave a comment on a specific game and share your experience with the world.
Just want to see what we have in stock? Hit the random button a few times to see a new game each time! Find a game you want to play later with your friends? Simply add it to your Favorites for easy access later.
*NEW* Want to play a game, but don't have a deck of cards or dice? Now you can use our Draw Card or Roll Dice features. You can draw a single card from a deck of 52 or roll up to nine dice at the same time!
Board, Card, Coin, Dice, Endurance, Gaming, Hands, Luck, Music, Other, Skill, Speed, Sports, Strength, TV/Movies and Vocal
Always be safe if you are drinking. You should never drink and drive.
This app is ad-supported.
Tags: drinking, beer, drink, cards, bar, game, games, party, card game, drinking game, dice, quarters, coins, shots, club, alcohol
- Upgrade to Full Version for additional colors and no ads. -
Sketch Mate Free brings the fun of doodling & drawing to your Android device. With an easy-to-use interface, chunky drawing style, background templates and even a Tic-Tac-Toe board, you can let your mind wander, creativity soar, and time fly. Or play with the fun Kids Mode. Choose from Confetti (constant string of various colors & sizes) and Random (changes color & size each time you lift up) settings for creative sketching with a twist. Great for drawing, sketching and doodling at any age.
- 8 colors and 11 brush sizes
- Fun and useful background Templates
- Import a photo from your device
- Kid's Mode
- Quick Canvas
- Upgrade to Sketch Mate for more colors & no ads!
- Brush sensitivity is device dependent
- Not a professional drawing app
- Images are saved to the Sketch Mate folder
- Long-press Quick Canvas on the main menu to set preferences
- Add .jpg to filename to save as a .jpg