★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
This tool allows you to:
- Search for buses by stop name
- Search for buses by stop number
- Search for buses by route
- Find tracked and scheduled times for a stop
- Add stops to a list of favourites
This is the free version, with advertisements and slightly slower loading times. If you would like an ads-free version or to support the developer, try purchasing Brampton Next Bus Premium.
This application is in no way affiliated with Brampton Transit or Brampton Next Ride.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
• Supports GTA and Ottawa region cards, both registered and anonymous
• Displays recent transaction history
• Remembers the last tapped card and can refresh without card present
• Multiple cards can be used with one device. Handy to allow someone else to check their balance from your device.
• This app only displays what the PRESTO website displays. It may not reflect your immediate balance.
• Registered accounts with MORE than one card added will NOT work. This will not be fixed anytime soon.
Please leave feedback and feature requests from within the app, by tapping the Info icon or menu item, and scrolling to the Feedback section.
This app is NOT affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by Accenture, Metrolinx, Brampton Transit, Burlington Transit, Durham Region Transit, GO Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay (Mississauga Transit), Oakville Transit, OC Transpo, Toronto Transit Commission, or York Region Transit.
This application goes and fetches the data from Mississauga transit website and shows you times in a more convenient way, while saving you data and allowing you to quickly know when your bus arrives without you having to do much typing and clicking.
I am in no way affiliated with MiWay and this app was written by me to help fellow android users to view bus times.
This is for Mississauga city located in Canada, if you are not from Mississauga there is no point for you to download this.
Thanks to everyone for all the support on helping reach 5000+ downloads, next milestone will also include an update!
To use it is simple. Launch the app and select your city. Then, enter the bus stop number for which you wish to know bus arrivals. The app will return up to 6 bus arrivals for each of the bus routes that are serviced by the specific stop. You can set alarms so that you get an alert or send quick SMS messages to your friends and family to let them know that you are on your way.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Realtime Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) predictions directly from NextBus, serving the city of Toronto.
★★★★★ "Finally! We got what we need, very helpful..."
-Realtime Toronto transit (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Toronto region direct from TTC.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate TTC bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Toronto bus stops.
-Current weather conditions to help you plan your commute.
-Save commonly used TTC stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Toronto Transit Trip Planner (beta)
-Ad-free during promotional period
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Offline bus schedules coming soon!
- Grabs data directly from the MiWay mobile website and shows the next passing bus times
- You can save your favourite routes, so the times are only a tap away
- Easier to use than MiWay Mobile (m.miway.ca).
- Now you can view the full bus schedules
This app is just starting out, there will be more features published throughout the next few weeks, so keep auto updates turned on.
Please review and rate to show your appreciation, and to let us know about the most wanted features.
- Ability to remove ads
- Saving full bus schedules for offline use
- Showing next passing bus times on the favourite screen itself
- Alerts for that morning bus you always miss.
- New and updated UI
Preview of the upcoming version: http://i.imgur.com/50qws3v.jpg
This app is your best companion when riding Mississauga Transit.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for feature requests and comments.
* Offline Departure Times – Never worry about an internet connection again! All departure times are saved locally and load quickly. Times are organized into 3 tabs (Weekday, Saturday and Sunday/Holiday) that will automatically switch depending on the current day of the week.
* Graphical Start Screen – Easy to use and beautifully designed, this is your hub for all of the app's main features.
* No Advertisements – Browse all of the app's pages in peace without any ads obstructing a part of the screen.
* Saved Stops – Have a stop you commonly go to? With this, you can save it for easy access later on!
* Search for Route – Know your route number? Don't go through the entire list to look for it, simply type it in!
* Stop Locator (Search for Stop) – At a bus stop and don't know when the bus is coming or which bus to take? Enter the 4 digit stop number and choose from a list of all the routes that service the stop!
* Fares – Check how much it costs to take the bus.
* Service Changes – View all of the recent service changes to see if the route you take has been changed.
* Route Maps – Check the route map to see if it will reach your desired destination. (Please Note: An internet connection is currently required to use this feature.)
These features are still in development and will be added in a later release.
* Offline Route Maps – Have all route maps in your pocket so you can easily determine if this route will get you to your destination. (Please Note: This is contingent on MiWay giving us permission to use their route map images.)
* Closest Departure Times – See what the closest departure times are to your current time.
* Stop Locator – Locates your nearest stop.
This application was developed by David of Dy Developers. For any problems, concerns or suggestions, please contact David at: email@example.com
Please Note: This application is not endorsed by, nor associated with MiWay Transit or the City of Mississauga. This is a third party application with all data obtained from the official MiWay website and stored locally on your device. Any issues or errors you encounter should be reported by emailing us (see email above) and not MiWay Transit or the City of Mississauga.
1) Offline storage of all bus routes schedules.
2) Auto service updates.
3) Next bus timings.
**Full Version App Features
1) Offline storage of all bus routes schedules.
2) Auto service updates.
3) Next bus timings.
4) Adding favourite Route/Stop
5) Select all buses going through a stop
6) Search bus by route name, number, street name
After installing, Please click on Service Updates untill you get a message "You currently have latest service information"
This application is not affiliated with the City of Mississauga or MiWay in any way. The bus timings data is extracted from the City/MiWay Web site(s) and is provided “as is” and without warranty as to its correctness, timeliness, and completeness By accessing or using this application you agree that this application and all of its operations are not error free. By entering this application you agree and acknowledge that use of this application is at your own risk.
- Know at a glance when your next bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus is on the map in real-time.
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
St. Catharines Transit app also integrates with the following agencies in Ontario:
- GO Transit
- Brampton Transit
- Burlington Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Guelph Transit
- Hamilton Street Railway
- Oakville Transit
- Toronto BikeShare
keywords: twin cities transportation, twin cities metro, twin cities translink, twin cities public transportation, twin cities bus system, metro transit
Users can select route number, direction and stop name to retrieve timings of next bus/streetcar.
Users can directly enter stop number to quickly retrieve timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Users can set any stop name/number as favourite stop and subsequently retrieve timings on just one tap.
Users can geographically track current location of bus/street car by using map view feature of the application which uses Google Maps to show real-time bus location. This map will auto refresh at every 15 seconds to update the vehicle location.
Users can retrieve stops nearby their current location to quickly check arrival timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Additionally, this application provides access to the scheduled arrival times for selected stops. Users can retrieve the scheduled arrival time by selecting route number, direction and stop name and can store it for later use. This can be useful when user does not have internet connectivity and would like to see the scheduled arrival times.