KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
The app allows you to:
- create new games and select the players;
- manage the scores of a game;
- scroll the list of games (open and closed);
- resume not closed games;
- scroll the list of players;
- edit and/or delete games and players;
- analyze statistics on players.
The app is free and without advertising.
* 1 - 8 players
* Save/Load games
* Player names saved for easy setup for new games
* Player with highest score is highlighted
* Add/Remove a player in-game
* Built-in timer for quick timer.
* Preview increment keeps the previous score on display until confirmed
* Increment toggle between 1,5,10 or a custom value
* Swap player positions
* Hold button increment
* Save games, automatically saves game on exit
* Reset scores option
* Easy to use
Paid version has the additional features:
* up to 200 players
It's extremely easy to use (it looks exactly like the score sheet you'll find in any board game), and it packs a lot of features.
* Beautiful material design
* Automatic score calculation
* History of all your played games
* Statistics about player performance, games hi-score evolution etc.
* Calendar view for all your plays
* Game ratings
* Friends managent
* Custom calculator keyboard
* BGG game search
* Many many more
This is a score tracker that's actually fun to use and really flexible. It comes with predefined score sheets for popular games but you have full control to build your own.
Version 1.x is in BETA although it's fully functional. More features are already in the works.