It is designed for football evenings with friends in front of the console, sports competitions, games of cards, ...
Scores Keeper allow you to :
- easily create tournaments to record scores
- organize your tournaments in categories
- share tournaments results (Twitter, mail, SMS, ...)
- export your tournaments in CSV/Excel
This application purpose three types of tournament :
- "Points Tournament" is a simple tournament in which a number of points is assigned to each participant each round. This type of event is suitable for card games for example.
- "Match Tournament" is a tournament opposing 2 teams. In the same way as a football championship, a victory gives 3 points, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a defeat.
- "Versus Tournament" is designed to count fast matches like fighting games
you can use the single mode, where you can use your device as an score keeper for one team. This is very cool for your soccer table or air hockey game!
You can also use the double mode, where you can track the scores of two teams. You can choose colors for both the teams and you have a digital score board!
You can click anywhere in the screen and the score will raise. You can use the reset button to go to zero.
Your screen wont go on sleep mode so you can always see the score.
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
The app allows you to:
- create new games and select the players;
- manage the scores of a game;
- scroll the list of games (open and closed);
- resume not closed games;
- scroll the list of players;
- edit and/or delete games and players;
- analyze statistics on players.
The app is free and without advertising.
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds