Very good Absolutely the best dlna server/control point in the market. Works practically flawless with all of my devices. Also, still actively maintained, very responsive dev! Where can I donate more?
Continually fails to play from Tidal, hangs when adding tracks to playlists. Keeps losing renderers (volumio), almost weekly updates don't improve matters, for Tidal users I can only say avoid, as it is frustrating to use, I end up going to my iPad and airplaying to my streamer rather then use bubble. It also locks up when I try and send music to my Marantz streamer too. EDIT: ISSUES NOW SEEM TO BE RESOLVED AND NOW USING IT WITH MOODE SOLVES THE RENDERER ISSUES. SO HAVE UPDATED REVIEW TO 5 STARS :-)
Terribly good. I have no words to describe my satisfaction with this app. The most complete, intuitive and trouble-free to stream to and control my LG TV webos. Paid for it after just 10 min. of playing around with the free version. I'm rare at making such fast decisions. Edit: There was one glitch with MX Player Pro not appearing in local renderer players list. It was an option in MX Player - to allow it to play and appear in BubbleUPnP, make sure the option Play Media Links in General is enabled.
When pausing on Chromecast and playback is resumed after a while it stops playing mkv and one has to restart movie from the beginning please fix !
Great app No problems, the bubble cast screen loads choppy on my Chromecast and the yellow icons are hard to see on my lockscreen.
Tremendous! Could it be better? Probably, maybe. Is it still awesome? Absolutely. Very sophisticated, great user interface.
- support for Marshmallow permission model
- playback resume support for long audio files
- Chromecast can now play FLAC natively
- on Marshmallow, supports muting external renderer on phone call
- fixed NETWORK_ERROR playing to Chromecast Audio
- fixed Google Photos not using the highest resolution video
- fixed scrobbling not working with official last.fm app
- fixed Qobuz and TIDAL issues when using the french translation
- other fixes