The best out but the update broke a few things. Playlist doesn't auto play next file AND if you reconnect bubbleupnp doesn't connect picking up where something left off. Example - wife is playing something and I take over, her video was 120 minutes long, my video only 25. I reconnect to refresh the time rate but it fails to actually connect. My screen shows blank even worth the file in my playlist. All in all, still top tier app I'm confident will be fixed soon.
As of January 21, 2017: DO NOT install this on the Nvidia Shield TV from Google Play as it will prevent your device progressing beyond the Android boot animation. You CAN install this app by sideloading. I recommend using SideLauncher as it will not appear on your Home screen.
Dlna streaming from media center to local device works a treat. Sometimes it's a bit slow but that could be the server...
The best app to stream movies to my ps4. All the content streamed is very clear most of the time.
Does everything very well indeed, a great app... but it would be a really nice touch if Chromecast to TV photo transitions could be nice and smooth without bursts of black screen between photos. Still gets 5 stars though!
Not playing automatically. Every time need to manual play
- open and delete local srt subtitle file for UPnP/DLNA/ FireTV renderers from the 'Now Playing' tab subtitles dialog
- fixed scrobbling music tracks not working if duration is unknown at browse time
- fixed BubbleUPnP not listed in some third party apps on Nougat using the VIEW Intent
- fixed cases where 'Kill on inactivity' would not trigger
- fixed playing video to a remote BubbleUPnP as renderer possibly failing
- better handling of DSD mime-types
- many minor tweaks and obscure fixes