The update broke the ability to resume control. Say I clear my playlist and add the same thing back to the playlist and reconnect to my Chromecast - now playing no longer picks up where in the video is currently playing. Still the closest thing to perfect Chromecast app out. Just an fyi.
Can be installed on the Nvidia Shield TV but does not appear on the home screen. You have to open up settings and scroll through the listing of installed apps. WARNING! I just discovered that if you restart your Shield TV it will fail to get past the Android animation! You'll have to do a factory reset (a seemingly secret process) to get back control of your device. I may try sideloading it and using Side Launcher when I have some time to kill.
The best app to stream movies to my ps4. All the content streamed is very clear most of the time.
Not playing automatically. Every time need to manual play
Works great. I use it with a Homerun Connect device to watch TV on my tablet.
Latest update has broken playback. Now completely useless.
- open and delete local srt subtitle file for UPnP/DLNA/ FireTV renderers from the 'Now Playing' tab subtitles dialog
- fixed scrobbling music tracks not working if duration is unknown at browse time
- fixed BubbleUPnP not listed in some third party apps on Nougat using the VIEW Intent
- fixed cases where 'Kill on inactivity' would not trigger
- fixed playing video to a remote BubbleUPnP as renderer possibly failing
- better handling of DSD mime-types
- many minor tweaks and obscure fixes