2 for you to check 1. i don''t want running dlna server from start.. i can run it manualy. 2. and the most important (and you'll get 5 stars from me). only first movie plays from the playlist. that's awfull, as my kid have tons of cartoons 5 min length but he is too small to switch every nest cartoon each time. so i have to do that...
This full version 2.8.7 app is loaded on myGalaxy Tab 10.1 and S5. Love the interaction between the two devices too. The odd quirk may come and go, but you'll never leave it. I use this virtually every day with an Audio Chromecast and Nad setup, fantastic. Well done Devs...
I love this versatile app. I can access all the content from several phones, Blu-ray recorder, and pc, and display them via UHD Chromecast on my TV or my pc or any music system. It really is awesome, and the developers never stop perfecting things if an error becomes evident. It's got a lot more to offer than that too. Thanks devs.
Will only play the first track of an album/playlist, would be great if I didn't have to select the next track all the time. I've paid for the app, sadly it's only worth 2 out of 5.
Amazing app, especially in combination with a chromecast and a travel router (Hootoo, amazing thing as well). I do suffer some stuttering, especially with larger .mkv files since I can only use my phone as a transcoder. Any suggestions for this?
Long time user. There are some bugs here and there from time to time, but it's a great companion to Chromecast. An update to my review.I keep getting an error when attempting to access Opensubtitles in the last couple of days. The error reads server returns: moved unexpectedly.
- fixed BubbleUPnP disconnecting Bluetooth on app exit or when switching from Chromecast to the local renderer (regression)
- fixed unplayable TIDAL tracks being listed, preventing proper track advance
- fixed BubbleUPnP not listed anymore as a player in some third party apps
- fixed higher resolution album art not picked up for some media servers (MiniDLNA)
- fixed some streams sent from the Kodi app to BubbleUPnP not playing (for real this time)
- other obscure fixes