Some one keep typing older version under my review. I have the new updated version and it continues to work like crap. This app is very frustrated, can't watch one movie or TV show without it freezing. It works even worst when I paid for the app.
I use it as a DLNA controller only, for my HT-XT3 hardware renderer. Tried this over Sony's own Songpal app which is a constantly disconnecting and crashing nightmare. With bubble I love the level of customization and arrangement of the interface. Works perfectly in Hi-res mode as well as long as the server is properly configured.
Since last update Now crashes randomly and is causing my tv to reboot when attempting to stream. Didnt happen on previous versions...
Was brilliant now disappointing Used to be brilliant now stops every few minutes which is very annoying. Have the license version on S6. Will rate 5 stars when fixed
Cloud Content no longer being served? Since version 2.6, no cloud content is being surfaced by the local media server. I'm running a Nexus 6p, and using Win10 and Xbox One Media app as clients. Is this a known issue?
Great app Works well with samy tvs.feb 2016.keeps playing same song when I play saved play list on play list suffel .pls help!
- fixed 'failed to convert subtitles' error when playing a video with subtitles to Chromecast
- fixed missing cloud folders when browsing BubbleUPnP as a media server on the Xbox One
- Amazon Cloud Drive support
- Chromecast local transcoding improvement for audio
- Settings > Now Playing > Seek on tap
- fixed possible playback issues with some renderer
- DSD mime-type support
- other fixes and improvements