Bought the full version some time ago. Sadly it's getting worse with every new release. After the last update none of the two libraries (Twonky/Mediatomb) in my home network appears anymore. Please consider splitting in classic version and always-the-newest-hype-features-but-leaves-the-basics-broken version, thank you very much.
I cannot stream from network using chromecast without the video stopping every 10 seconds. The playlists are fine and they work with my player, however it just stops and then starts again when casting. I cannot find any way to fix this. Is there any way to sort out? Got MX player too. Please help.
I'm downgrading my review. It's still my goto app for file playing, but it consumes power even when it's not working. 27% since it's been off. Old review: I've been looking for something like this for a long time, an app that looks good, handles spoken word folders, and deals with Chromecast audio.
Awful. Doesn't work unless you want to watch a black screen. Uninstalled
Loving the app so far
Does what it claims to do. What more can you ask!
- fixed 'Audio Cast' feature not working on Nougat
- fixed 'Settings > Control > Mute on phone call' not working on Nougat+. Permission READ_PHONE_STATE is prompted when enabling this feature (to determine phone is ringing)
- added ability to list Qobuz and TIDAL favorites alphabetically
- added ability to set the minimum media duration for enabling resuming support
- fixed a few obscure crashes
More detailed changelog in-app.
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control