This app WAS brilliant. Now it doesnt even update my music playlists properly! It updates the playlist title but theres no tracks! Only reason i used this app was to listen to music on my ps4.
Trying to render to xbox and playlist keeps cutting out. Not as bad as it was before recent update but still not great. Also getting error code 701.
Superb multimedia app for DLNA and chromecasting of both videos and music. I paid for it years ago, been using it on multiple devices since Gingerbread all the way to Oreo 8.0 and it is continually being enhanced and supported. Well done!
Garbage software keeps using phone to transcode even when the settings clearly show the remote server is selected. Unable to locate any sort of support for the app.
This app worked perfectly when I was streaming music to my Xbox One, still bought the premium edition. Now in the last week or so wont even play to my xbox one. After uninstalling it wont even pick up my console as a renderer. Please fix
Piss poor optimisation, clearly the developers are not using this themselves. I'll be going for a refuns.
- added a separate setting for E-AC-3 passthrough for Chromecast transcoding
- fixed seeking not available when playing some videos to Chromecast
- fixed failure to play local files whose path contained unicode supplementary characters (Emoji, mostly)
- fixed failure to play DSD on some renderers
- fixed issue playing to Neutron renderer
- fixed a few rare and obscure issues and crashes