No!!!!! Whatever changes you made on the latest update actually KILLED subtitles going to my Samsung TV. It always worked perfectly. If the subtitle was the same name as the file but with the SRT extension, it played perfectly on my Samsung smart TV. I downloaded the latest update and now it doesn't work at all anymore. Please fix this! :-(
Struggles It still struggles immensely with mkv format. I don't know why?
It's OK. Nothing special, but does what it is designed for.
No Subtitles???? Help!! What happened to the subtitle that's supposed to appear when streaming?? It's No longer there!! Please help.....
Contains Ads on Paid Version
Like it, add more features please The app is great but needs minor improvements. Search results should exclude playlists. Please also add the ability to autoplay all enqueed youtube videos, currently I have to press the next button to do so. Airplay support please!! Add feauture to import youtube playlists . Doesn't show album art of individual songs.Keep up the good work.
- ability to view movies and tv show episodes IMDb page
- Trakt support for scrobbling and resuming movies and tv show episodes
- long-press action on Now Playing cover can be configured
- more options to see album art in fullscreen
- several small UI tweaks
- support share/send from apps using the content:// Intent protocol
- fixed subtitles not showing up on Samsung TV for videos managed by the local media server
- fixed two Marshmallow Audio Cast issues
- many other fixes