It's good, but... This is a fantastic emulator, except for one small flaw, the screen size options are very limited, for example the smallest size setting can barely be seen, but the next size option has some of the screen covered by the controls. Please do something about this for the 5 stars
Bad update please fix Screen size is the size of a dime on the top of my screen
New update is Horrible Pls fix this new update when im trying to load the game always crashed
Great but... I love this emulator and ive had it for quite some time but for some reason when i try to start a game now it just shuts down and i cant play anything i uninstaled and reinstalled still nothing i have a galaxy s5
Better options Doesn't play a lot of the games correctly that other emulators do. Like Mario kart and mk2
It a good emulator but lacks functionality. First off, it works on all of my games as did every other snes emulator in the market. I bought this because it had the best reviews amongst all the other pro/paid versions. It needs more options like; the fastforward button should be given the option to either be a toggle/push to ff; there should be an option to add a touchscreen button to quicksave/quickload. What I'm trying to say is little stuff like that should come with paid versions of this stuff. Most gba/psx/other snes emulators have it.
- Games Favorite tab is now back!
- New updated navigation framework. ActionBarSherlock removed. Scrolling tabs.
- Fixed game controls disappearing with orientation change on newer phones.
- Upgraded Google Game Services libraries.
- Upgraded to recent NDK 12b and ensured binary platform compatibility.
- Changed Layout Editor screen to use popup menu instead of Action Bar.
- Fixed crash occurring on certain phones when searching for games.
- Fixed bug that caused game setup to crash.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.