Get a head start with Tube Doors!
Know which carriage to get into to be nearest the exit at your destination and which side the doors are going to open, in advance.
All stations in Zone 1, plus stations to Wembley Stadium (Wembley Park) and the Olympic Park (Stratford), are covered.
Be first in the queue for your tall, skinny, decaf latte! All this for only 50p!
Our London underground system is wonderful - but sometimes confusing! For instance, the side that you get onto the tube train isn't necessarily the side that you'll get off. In rush hour this can be a bit of a problem. If you want to be sure you'll be able to get off the tube easily at your destination, you need to position yourself near the appropriate exit in good time - and if you're in the carriage nearest to the platform exit you can be ahead of the crowds out of the station. Tube Doors gives you the information you need!
As an infrequent traveller to London, the seemingly random nature of which side to get off the tube is annoying. But when I saw a young couple with a toddler, a tiny baby, a double buggy, suitcases and a rucksack get onto the tube at Euston, settle themselves and all their stuff against the doors opposite, get out the juice for their toddler - and then discover that the doors, which they now block, opened at King's Cross and they found themselves trapped between people wanting to get on and people wanting to get off, it was obvious something needed to be done!
And so Tube Doors was born...
Real-time Tube status and departures, quick access to station info from favourites and find stations by GPS.
Follow @tube_chaser on Twitter for latest updates.
PLEASE NOTE: Some stations are missing from the list, or no useful information is given. This is ALWAYS due to TfL's poor data, not Tube Chaser.
This mostly affects Hammersmith & City/Circle Line in West London, District line at Paddington, and some Metropolitan Line stations.
Tube map and London Overground support can't be included at this stage, due to ridiculous licensing costs from both TfL and National Rail Enquiries.
Enable Send usage stats to help improve Tube Chaser. See website for more info.
- Tube status & live departure info
- Widgets show live data on your home screen!!
If you like this app, see my other travel app *London Journey*
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
---- Fixed in new version ----
- CHANGED APP ICON, to not be the official TFL tube logo
- Fixed 404 errors
- Fixed problem of tube status widget not updating
- New location based live departures display
- Fixed DLR live departures
THIS APP IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TFL
Make your daily commute that bit easier by getting notifications of any delays sent to your device before you leave the house!
- Daily scheduled updates of Tube line status information
- Live departure times for your chosen stations
- Alert notifications of delays on your selected Tube lines
- Alert notifications of any station incidents and closures
- Automatic updates twice a day at times of your choosing
- Live status of the London Underground network
- Choice of homescreen widgets
- Ad free
Data courtesy of Transport for London.
Note : To use the Homescreen widgets, the app must be installed on your device and not the SD card.
Now with line status information and a journey planner, our free app for London's Underground train network (we call it 'the Tube') will tell you whether there's good service on the Central Line or disruptions on the Bakerloo Line, putting the most useful map you'll need in within one click of your device screen at all time, for convenience and speed.
Download this application now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too.
Another good app by Bappz. Designed to simple, fast and reliable.
*NEW* Includes full DLR line and status information and live departure boards.
London Tube Traveller is a free app that countless London commuters have probably wished for at one time or another because it takes the guesswork out of your daily commute and travel decisions.
Add your Underground stations and Tube lines and get warnings about any problems that are likely to affect your journey.
Launch the app and find out what's going on with the Underground network before you leave to travel. If problems are serious enough, then you can make alternate travel arrangements. Perfect for both commuters and visitors to London.
Using TFL's services, London Tube Traveller shows the Underground status and information about any station incidents at over 260 London Underground stations and any problems with the following Tube lines: Bakerloo, Circle, District, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City.
As an added bonus, London Tube Traveller also displays live departure board information for your London Underground and DLR stations to help you decide whether you need to rush to catch the next train or not!
Here's what some of our users think of London Tube Traveller
- I couldn't survive the commute without it
- Fantastic, useful app for any travel in London would recommend highly
- No thrills info well presented with really short load times
- This app somehow manages to predict the arrival of district line trains more accurately than the station boards, very clever!
- Best and prettiest tube app
- Lightweight, fast, responsive app which does the job
- Beautifully simple and accurate. Love the departure boards
- Perfect app for us lemmings that rely on TFL each day
- Excellent app, station-specific, and departure boards auto-update. Great UI. Congratulations!
- A must have app
Why not give it a try?
London Tube Traveller is not in any way affiliated with Transport For London (TFL). It works on Android 2.1 and upwards, supports "move to SD" and the screens are optimised for both phones and tablet devices.
- Athens Metro
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
London(UK) tube map for app called "METRO 24".
★★★ Features ★★★
✔ NEW: Exit strategy of metro
✔ Interactive tube map;
✔ Routes on the map;
✔ Offline and online modes;
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find nearby to which metro station located Big Ben, London Eye or anything else;
✔ Live info on status of tube lines and stations;
✔ POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Search for nearby metro station using GPS;
✔ Creation of route by voice or manually;
✔ Search for station by voice or manually;
✔ Metro maps of other cities around the world in single app;
✔ And many other features... See complete description of "METRO 24" application.
• Simple, Stable, Fast and Easy to navigate.
• Live tube line and station status.
• Live tube station departure time.
• Interactive Maps (Tube, tourist, rail, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, river).
• Using TFL data feeds, not parsing website.
✦ Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support. If you found this app useful, please give us a good review to encourage us to improve this app, it is also our pleasure.
✦ More by Han Interactive LTD.
London Oyster Balance
• Live multiple Oyster card balance.
• Check travel cards, expiry dates, auto-topup.
• Oyster card journey history within 30 days.
• Nearest 3500+ ticket shops on interactive map.
London Bus Master
• Live bus departures over 20,000 bus stops and 700 routes.
• Auto-locate your nearest stops and Oyster ticket shops on INTERACTIVE MAP.
London Bike Master
• Barclays cycle hire app for Londoner !!!
• Bike and dock availability in seconds.
• Find the nearest docking station on interactive map.
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
Data provided by Transport for London.
Keyword : London, live, real time bus departures, bus checker, bus countdown, bus map, bus direction, bus route, nearby stops, bus platform, bus travel news, current location, street view, interactive map, tube line station status, departures time, tourist rail, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, river, travel, journey, Oyster ticket top up shop locations, oyster card balance, auto-topup, journey history, season ticket, Barclays cycle hire, commuter, bike, docking station, rental timer.
“ A Must Have App For All Londoners….”
As Seen On THE EVENING STANDARD, TECHCRUNCH, THIS IS MONEY, YAHOO NEWS, LONDONIST AND SPRINGWISE
Did You Know That You Were Entitled To A Full Refund If Your Tube, DLR Or London Overground Journey Is Delayed?
Now you can use Tube Refund Pro to easily claim these refunds. Tube Refund Pro is the only app in the UK that’s lets you claim a full refund on delayed Tube, DLR and London Overground Journeys.
Please note we cannot respond to review comments. If you have any questions or problems with our app - please email us first and our support team will do all they can to help you. You can also use the ‘Report A Problem’ function on our app to contact us.
Tube Refund Pro makes it easy for you to claim refunds and comes with a number of amazing features:
• You only need to fill in the details of your delay; everything else is filled in for you.
• You can claim for delays on the Tube, DLR or London Overground* from this one app.
• Use the ‘switch’ button to automatically switch your start and end stations so you don’t have to retype these each time.
• Stations and date fields are pre-filled in for you.
• Get reminders when there are delays on your typical journey so that you never forget to claim.
• Claim from your smart phone or from our website.
• Check the latest Tube Status from the app.
• View and track your claims from the app or our website.
Tube Refund is the only app that actually makes you money! Below is an idea of the refunds you are entitled to if your Tube journey is delayed by just 15 minutes:
Zones Oyster Single Fare Refund
Delays occur on the Tube . DLR and Overground all the time - isn’t it time you started claiming for these!
Note: Tube Refund supports London Overground stations as defined by the TFL website. We do not currently support National Rail. For a full list of Overground stations please visit the TFL website.
Tube Refund Pro is not associated with London Underground. We only provide a service to fill in the London Underground Refund forms. We are not responsible for the processing of these forms.
● Street level A-Z map for the whole of the Greater London area.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● Once installed no internet connection required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Post codes, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
This clear colourful and high quality A-Z map covers the whole of the Greater London area down to street level. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest London map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers 3743 sq km (1445 sq miles) of London down to street level, the same area as the printed version of the Master Atlas of Greater London and extends beyond the Greater London and M25 area to Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Potters Bar, Waltham Cross, Epping, Brentwood, Thurrock, Stanford-le-Hope, Gravesend, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, Westerham, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Great Bookham, Woking, Egham, Windsor, Slough, Chalfont Street Peter, Chorleywood and Bovingdon.
The map index contains over 300,000 entries with nearly 100,000 streets, over 200,000 postcodes, plus thousands of places of interest, hospitals and rail stations. All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the Greater London area.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.
Many tourists and people visiting London for business, have difficulty in pronouncing places in London.
It is important to be understood when you are visiting a different country, especially if you are on a business trip. You can learn how to pronounce place names clearly, and be understood during your visit to London.
This App is written and checked by local English speaking people.
Play audio clips in a clear, correct English accent.
Hear the sound of an English voice, clearly spoken in an English accent.
Understand how to say London Underground Stations with a good English accent.
Great for people who are visiting London for business or vacation.
London Audio Tubes Lite
9 underground lines
London Audio Tubes Pro
All 11 Underground Lines
All 360 Underground Stations
Emirates Air Line