You want to learn complicated biological facts and understand the connections? You are currently preparing for a biology exam in Secondary or High School, or are you even planning to prepare for the SAT or ACT test this year? Then this app is exactly the right help for you.
Whether you are basic course or performance course student, this app allows you to improve your biology grade without much effort.
A large number of multiple choice questions in the form of a quiz allow you to look at biological relationships from different perspectives. You will learn new technical terms and solve relevant tasks for your examinations.
Table of content:
- basics of cell biology includes:
- biochemistry of life
- structure and function of cells and their organelles
- properties of biomembranes and transport processes
- enzymatic functionality and basics of metabolism
- mitosis and the cell cylce
- genetics and protein biosynthesis includes:
- meiosis and reproduction
- classic genetics and mendelian laws
- molecular genetics (transcription, translation)
- human genetics (coming soon)
- theory of evolution and speciation includes:
- classical evolution theories
- evolution mechanisms and Hary-Weinberg equilibrium
- mechanisms of speciation (coming soon)
- ecology and environment includes:
- tolerance and potency curves
- abiotic environment factors
- biotic environment factors
- ecosystems and habitats (coming soon)
- neurophysiology and behavior includes:
- structure and function of neurons
- action potentials and their propagation
- synamptic transmission and information processing (coming soon)
- behavior (coming soon)
Note: The free rotation of the screen should be enabled on tablets in landscape format, because the app requires the portrait mode. Otherwise the app crashes!