Wife: Ohhh Yeahhh!!! And you snore!
Husband: No. I'm not!
Wife: Me neither.
Wanna settle this argument once and for all?
With Sleep Talking you can do so.
Sleep Talking records everything you say during the night. Whether you speak, snore or just yawn. And when you wake up in the morning you have short records of all your bedtime stories.
In a very convenient way, you'll be able to listen, save and share all the records and everything is kept for you as single mp3 files.
While developing it and testing it, we've had quite a few laughs after listening to the nightly records. We're sure that you'll find it enjoyable as well.
If you've experienced any issues with Sleep Talking application, please let us know first and we'll be more than happy to assist you at: email@example.com
After that, you're more than welcome to comment and rate our application.
You can also contribute by sharing Sleep Talking via "About - Share with..." inside our app.
Usage of Permissions:
Storage - We're using it to save your records.
Network Communication - We're using it to allow you to share your records with Facebook.
Hardware Control - We're using it to record you through the microphone.
Sound Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly . For example , you can use it for record night sleep talks , business meetings , a regular day of your babysitter , how you sing or play the guitar and so on . It is fantastic! And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface .
- quick , real-time recording , without waiting for .
- high quality and bit rate of up to 128 KBPS .
- able to hide the recording .
- easy to use , a key recording .
- the international two-way audio technology , multi-level security algorithms , multilevel access control .
It is most useful for students who want to record their lectures. It’s free and offers in-app purchases.
This app contains ads.
You can change the quality of the audio recording by selecting from different bitrates or between several audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) - Designed to be the successor of the MP3 format
- AMR - Audio format that uses less storage and is optimized for recording voice
- WAV - Uncompressed lossless high quality format
More awesome features are coming soon...
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card (*zip file also supported)
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
SleepCloud is a paid add-on but we keep it a one-time minimal charge even we are charged monthly for running the SleepCloud service.
This is an add-on for Sleep as Android to allow backup of sleep graphs to cloud services: SleepCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive. This add-on does not work without Sleep as Android being installed.
SleepCloud is a new cloud service specifically designed for sleep data and for Sleep as Android. It features:
- 2 way synchronization of sleep data between your devices
- full backup of sleep graphs
- sleep data in your browser
- graph list, heatmaps, statistics online
- comparison of sleep habits around the world by country
-Automatic upload of new sleep graphs after tracking
-Graphs->Umbrella icon->Download/Upload to Cloud
-Synchronization between multiple devices
-Automatic backup to SD card
-New installation of Sleep as Android can be quickly loaded with your sleep graphs from the Cloud
How does it work?
Quiet Sleep monitors incoming calls and silences the phone so you won't be disturbed. Quiet Sleep can also send an SMS to the silenced caller explaining why you have not picked up their call (SMS content can be customized). If the same caller calls several times in a defined amount of time the sound will automatically be turned up so you can answer the important call (the mentioned factors can be adjusted in the preferences). The homescreen widget lets you turn the app on and off very quickly before and after you go to sleep.
Why use this app?
Quiet Sleep is a great do not disturb app that is very similar to the real life do not disturb sign since it lets people know that you would rather not be disturbed, but they are still able to contact you if they find it necessary.
Quiet Sleep is a must have for people who want a peaceful sleep but are afraid of turning off the phone and thereby taking the risk of missing an emergency call. It is also very useful for you if you are one of the many who likes to take a nap during the day or if you are working in the night and needs the silent sleep during the day, where people might call you.
* Homescreen widget for easy access to turning Quiet Sleep on and off.
* Schedule when Quiet Sleep should be enabled or disabled.
* Automatic SMS sending to silenced callers.
* Whitelist contacts that can always get through the Quiet Sleep filter.
* Whitelist contacts that SMS can be send to.
* Sound volume and mode is automatically reset after handling each call and after turning Quiet Sleep off again.
* Add special tag to SMS messages to tell the silenced caller how many more times they must call to get through and how many minutes they have to make those calls.
* Session Summary showing number of calls handled and SMS' sent.
* And more customizable behaviour.
Other Usage Areas
The functionality of Quiet Sleep can also be used for other purposes, such as busy work situations. Actually the core functionality is much like the new iOS 6 feature called "Do Not Disturb" - but Quiet Sleep has already been out for a year, and therefore contains more than the iPhone 5 promoted feature ;)
The Quiet Sleep app can also be used like a call blocker (by disabling ringtone and vibration) with an automatic SMS response.
Paid version advantages
* No ads!
* Option to not show the summary after each session
* Much prettier summary dialog!
Find it here: http://apps.akosta.dk/quiet-sleep-paid/
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, is not only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep log, statistics trend graphs, sleep movement history. Since you move differently in bed at sleep time, it will track which state you are in and record your movement data.
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
How Sleep Analyzer Works:
To use Sleep Analyzer, just turn on the application on your android phone when you go to bed and set alarm timer. Throughout the night time, Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, will record your sleep movements as you sleep position.
Next morning, you’ll see a sleep movement chart that shows you how much time you spent in deep sleep, little sleep, and almost awake sleep.
- Social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Mail)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)