Pretty Good I think in theory it is a great concept. However, it only records little snippets and that is very frustrating. It records more background noise than actual talking in my sleep or my dog talking in his. It would be nice to actually be able to save "special" recordings.
Exactly what this sleep talker needed! My wife wouldn't stop pestering me about the countless nights that I talked in my sleep. I didn't believe her until I got this app. And now I can record all of her sleep ramblings!
OK, but getting better, could be 5 with a few improvements. Galaxy Tab. Simple, does what it says, now has 'delete all' option, still needs option to archive selected recordings, & option to adjust length of soundbites :-)
Love It! I love this app. It works great on my HTC Sensation.
Anyone know why it starts recording at 7 .55pm everytime.can you set a clock b4 u go to bed?? Otherwise crap.
Samsung galaxy 2 this app just crap didn't record anything and completely drained my battery
- Added Delete All Menu Option
- Improved volume meter sensitivity on more phone models.
- Added more messages, alerts when recording or has completed.
- New icon!
- Fixed issue with HTC Wildwire (Button was hidden due to small screen)
- Improved Playback functionality