Equalizer is a music stereo which has Dolby Surround Sound and Volume Balance !
Equalizer will adjust your sound effect levels ,then you can get the best out of your Music Player or Audio Player . Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre , or Using 10 band equalizer controller to create your own custom preset .
** Dolby Surround Sound
** Volume Balance
** 10 band equalizer
** Quickly set up sound curve , custom presets
** Virtualizer effect
** 9 equalizer presets : Normal , Flat , Rock , Dance , Pop , Intelligent , Latin , Hip-hop , Metal , Classical
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Vega product bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Android device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
-Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music
**Compatible with most Android Devices (Phone/Tablet) running Android OS 2.3.5+ of above**
Music Equalizer is a music stereo which has Dolby Surround Sound and Volume Balance !
Music Equalizer will adjust your sound effect levels ,then you can get the best out of your Music Player . Apply Music Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre , or Using 10 band equalizer controller to create your own custom preset .
-- 9 equalizer presets : Normal , Flat , Rock , Dance , Pop , Intelligent , Latin , Hip-hop , Metal , Classical
-- Dolby Surround Sound
-- Volume Balance
-- Quickly set up sound curve , custom presets
If you upgraded your Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition or Xyboard to ICS and lost your "Adaptive Virtual Surround Sound" , the thing that makes the speakers switch according to the device orientation, then this workaround may help.
If you like this app you can buy me a beer by getting the paid version instead. :)
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Key features of the n7player:
- Unique user interface! Fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Plays: mp3, ogg, m4a, mp4, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+), mkv (4.0+)
- 10 band EQ with presets, environmental effects, bass boost and SRS (requires 2.3+)
- Different skins
- Album art downloader
- Tag editor
- File browser with filters
- Lockscreen with direct unlock
- Headset support
- Shuffle/repeat features
- Last.fm scrobbling
- m3u playlist support
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics (embedded or via musicXmatch plugin)
For complete list of features please see the description of "n7player Music Player"
Follow us on:
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
When visiting websites with Surround Video content embedded, your Android device will trigger the Surround Video app to playback that particular video in full 360º glory. The app comes with Surround Video examples that will have to be streamed to your device. Please use your device’s settings pane to configure the Surround Video app to stream over 3G/4G as well. By default, streaming has been limited to WIFI only.
In order to download and save (example) Surround Video clips, please hold the clip thumbnail and your download will be saved locally.
Engaging, fully interactive Surround Video now available on your Android device. Experience drama, sports, news, entertainment and advertising, like you never did before.
Listen to 12 different soothing tracks in Dr. Deepak Chopra’s voice at ‘The Non Local’ and experience the power of healing and meditation in immersive sounds created through DTS Headphone: X technology.
Get this app now to make a melodious connection with your mind, body and soul and transcend to the state of tranquility.
1. 3D Surround sound to experience Rumi’s poetry narrated by Deepak Chopra in a new way.
2. Immersive music that makes you feel to be a part of track.
* Script/Lyrics Display
* A/B Repeat
* Queue Point Management
* Instant Skip
* Easy File Browsing
* Good for TOEIC/TOEFL practice
Join the beta testing group to try the latest user interface changes: https://plus.google.com/communities/115435517365221313224
Mupeace (/ˈmjuːˌpiːs/, MPC with added pronounceability vowels) is an Android Music Player Client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. It is a fork of MPDroid and, in turn, PMix. This fork retains Gingerbread compatibility, is active at squashing bugs, especially crashes, and adds features to aid navigation of large jazz or classical collections.
You can browse your music library, control the current song and playlist, toggle outputs and stream music to your phone. In contrast to other remotes, you can switch between different servers, say, in different rooms, easily with Zeroconf auto-discovery and share streams from the YouTube application to queue the audio for playing on your stereo.
This is a free and open source application with source code on https://github.com/eisnerd/dmix, where you can also report bugs and offer fixes and new features of your own, if you are so inclined. Bleeding-edge development builds are available from https://github.com/eisnerd/dmix/tree/downloads thanks to https://travis-ci.org
* Detection of music players on your local network with Zeroconf
* Resilience to connection and Wi-Fi drop-outs
* Sharing from the YouTube app to Mupeace to allow queuing the audio on your music player
* Show/Hide Related options for finding music from the same CD/LP/etc. tagged as a different album, a common scenario for jazz or classical collections
* Classical-oriented menu names
* Various stability fixes