The possible options are:
- Processing sounds from the microphone, a recording or text (TTS - Text to Speech)
- Choice of instrument processing
- Choice of the degree of processing
- Choice of notes of vocoded / multiplexed instrument (multipoint & arrangements)
- Choice of pitch
- Choice of the echo / reverb
- Real-time visualization of the frequency / spectrum (FFT - Fourier Transformed)
- Customizing his own stamp or the "pattern" that will be used for the transformation of the vocoder
For less powerfull phones, off the spectrum, the keyboard and get in Lo mode.
*** Be careful to reduce the volume in live mode if you don't use far and away remote speaker or headphone (we will not be responsible for any damage of your devices.) ***
Choose among 32 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
- 32 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Share your results directly on SoundCloud
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Users can set values for the frequency range, release time, tremolo, vibrato and now waveshaping. When used in a tablet (with multi-touch capabilities), a different layout is offered that allows users to change settings (e.g. the vibrato depth) while performing.
Use the menu button to hide or show again the top bar.
Leon should have been an update to my first android app named Leon, but since it was the first app I've uploaded, I've lost a file I shouldn't have lost...
- Supports multiple TTS engines (Google, Ivona, SVOX etc.)
- Choose between all TTS installed languages
- Create presets for saving your favourite engine/language/speed/pitch combinations
- Save the entered text as one .wav file or broken into one file per word
If you don't have a TTS engine installed on your device already (for example if you're using a custom ROM), Vocality will prompt you on startup and give you the option to install the default Google TTS engine languages.
- External storage: All generated samples are saved to user's choice of directory on sd-card equivalent.
Please report any bugs or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.polynomialcsoftware.com for news, manuals and more...
- Two multi-waveform oscillators: Saw, Pulse, Sine, Noise
- A Moog-style resonant lowpass filter
- Two multi-waveform, routable LFOs: Sin, Triangle, Pulse, Random
- Independent filter and amp envelopes
- Tuneable delay and reverb
- An analog-style step sequencer
- A scale-derived random pattern generator
- Independent patch and pattern memory
- Random patch generation
View the full manual here: http://nicolasmiller.github.com/kosmische.html
The focus of Spirit is on AOSP ROMs. If you don't know what AOSP is, Spirit is likely not the app for you, and you should stick with the stock FM app. Further details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=50954346&postcount=7641
Satisfaction guaranteed or full refund. Cancel any time on request, within 30 days. To cancel, email email@example.com with at least your name, email of purchase, and/or order ID or email receipt.
If you're an average phone user, & don't know what Android "rooting" is, Spirit will likely not offer you much more than your stock FM app. If your phone does not have a stock FM app, it is unlikely that Spirit will work on it.
Spirit is mostly for Android enthusiasts who "root" & "ROM" their phones. But it also works on many stock, "store bought" phones.
Spirit Unlocked includes:
- Digital audio features supported ONLY on: ROOTED Non-stock AOSP International Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2/Player, HTC One/OneXL/OneS/Evo 4G LTE/Xperia T and most Sony 2012+ devices.
- RDS data display in App, Lock-screen & Notification window. RT, PS, PTY, PI & AF RadioText RT, Program Service PS, Program Type PTY, Program ID PI & Alternate Frequency AF.
- Lock-screen & Wired Headset Media Button support for mute, preset, seek, volume & record.
- Many settings: Audio, UI, AF, Digital & Debug categories.
- Unlimited Presets & Preset Lists.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31983089
! IMPOSSIBLE Devices: ALL Nexus & MANY Samsung & other devices have FM purposely & unfixably disabled in hardware. No app can EVER fix that. Email for refund & explanation of Google's false "compatability" checking. NO FM for GALAXY S4/S5, Note3/Note4, Tab, All US Galaxy S/Note class phones, Motorola flagships, and MANY more
I understand the price may seem high, but this is a niche app with 10,000 hours of work required over 3+ years. How many other "Real FM Radio" apps are on Google Play ? Almost none.
Why ? Because Android FM is extremely difficult. Google doesn't support FM radio and carriers suppress it. Intensive reverse engineering is required. In the over 3 years since Spirit was first created, nobody else has been "crazy" enough to attempt to compete in this niche (OTA radio) within a niche (AOSP ROMs) or without (all phones with usable FM).
Spirit is not a throwaway game app you play for a few days. How many hours will you spend listening to FM radio in the next several years ?
How much can you save on data plans by listening to free, over the air radio versus streaming ?
If you care about app quality, note CNet article "We're not paying enough for apps": http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23568502&postcount=2523
I'm one developer and Spirit is my only substantial app and income. I'm trying to do a job Google said they couldn't for lack of developer resources. :)
Your support for Spirit is appreciated.
For tons of further info, and links to free test versions, please see my XDA section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/spirit-fm
EtherSurface is proudly powered by the Csound synthesis programming language to clean and high-quality synthesis.
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Powerful microtonal (ultra-chromatic) sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export.
• MIDI import/export.
• Mic/Line-in recording.
• Real-time recording of any types of sound events.
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, etc.).
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with the SunVox icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another: first touch on source, second touch on destination.
REC button is only for notes and controller recording. If you want to record sound - use the Sampler module (and press REC button under the Sampler controllers).
Official SunVox homepage, user manual, video tutorials:
Publish your SunVox songs here:
Known solutions for some problems:
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
myTuner Radio is the best way to listen to the radio and discover music on your Android device.
Whether you are in the Big Apple or Europe, Asia or Australia, now you can listen the best radio stations of your country or of your homeland when you are abroad.
With myTuner Radio you can:
- Listen to the best radio stations – including the local stations you love ♥
- Search by genre: Pop, Top 40, Rock, News, Sports, etc.
- Listen to the radio in the background;
- Record the radios in real time;
- Radios from more than 120 countries;
- Listen to over 30,000 radio stations;
- Share using Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email;
- Add more radios to your favorites list;
- Search by country, by genre, by format, by city;
- Number 1 in 51 Countries.
- Top 5 in 65 Countries.
- Top 100 in 126 Countries.
- Four stars(****) Rating Average
There may be some stations that do not work because their stream is offline. This application is optimized for 3G networks and Wi-Fi.
myTuner Radio gives you the best experience in listening to worldwide radio stations.
- More information on: http://www.myTuner.mobi/
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mytunerradioapp