Application on your mobile on the basis of these data will determine the status of alcohol in the blood. The results are given in the form of a diagram. This makes it easier to specify the time of sobriety. All the data you enter with a touch screen. Weight, time to start drinking, drinking duration and amount of alcohol consumed is saved by the program.
Application results are for guidance only! Remember, this application gives only approximate values do not take into account many individual factors that influence the metabolism of the human body.
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
***** This is a free preview version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It includes: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version. Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
You are on the way with friends and want to know your current blood alcohol level? You want a rough orientation when you are going to be completely sober again? With this BAC calculator you can do so intuively and quickly! The Alcomat uses the established and scientific Watson formula, taking many individual factors like age, gender, height and weight into account. The alcohol calculator even regards time and visualizes the degradation of your BAC in a line chart. Go and test your blood alcohol level now!
★ line chart
★ detailed stats (like how many grams of alcohol you consumed, how much this is in calories, when you are going to be sober again, ...)
★ supports presets for a even more fast and intuitive handling
★ flexible and almost directly usable, only little configuration necessary
★ supports different units in size, weight, drink volume etc.
★ takes many individual factors like age, gender, height and weight into account.
★ saves drinks until the next start
OTHERS ABOUT ALCDROID (TRANSLATED REVIEWS):
★★★★★ "Top - very good app! In my opinion, the best one being available on the android market! Above all, it needs only little permissions on the phone!"
★★★★☆ "Does, what it is supposed to do... in a pleasant design, little permissions and easy handling! Very nice!"
★★★★★ "Great app - I'm really sorry, that the developer has to deal with so many absurd reviews. I would give a bunch of times 5 stars, if I could..."
★★★★☆ "Good try - Gives a good clue. Most probably not completely exactly, but it certainly goes into the right direction!"
★★★★★ "Works great. Can be recommened as a guideline."
Для удобства в программу встроена история ваших посиделок, а также время вывода алкоголя из крови и возможные нарушения в работе организма и поведении^^. С набором готовых макетов Вы всегда сможете добавить новые сорта алкоголя или изменить уже готовые.
Вычисления основаны на формуле Эрика Матео Прохета Видмарка (Widmark Erik M. P.), которая учтет Ваш пол, рост и вес, на сегодня являющейся самой точной и признанной во всем мире.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Результаты вычислений могут незначительно отличаться от реальных показаний алкотестера, так как зависят от большего количества факторов.
In the Pro version:
- No banners;
- Choose from several themes;
- Select Interface Language: Russian/English;
The concentration of alcohol ( ethanol ) levels are measured in parts per million ( thousandths ).
Alcohol reaches its maximum concentration after about half an hour after eating.
The results of calculations can not be evidence in court, as well as serve as a basis for challenging such as methods for determining the laboratory analysis or breathalyzer device. Calculation is conducted using mean values. Remember that the speed of intoxication and withdrawal of alcohol from the body of each person individually.
*23 million people are addicted to some type of substance. Of these people, the majority (18 million) are addicted to alcohol.
Here is a questionnaire to help you decide if your drinking is a problem.
1. Do you lose time from work because of drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Have you ever felt guilty about your drinking?
5. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
6. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
7. Do you drink alone?
8. Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of drinking?
9. Has a physician ever asked you to cut back or stop drinking?
10.Have you ever tried to cut back and found you couldn't?
If you answered 2 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and possibly considered to meet the diagnostic criteria for alcohol dependence.
Alcoholism can be put in remission. This hypnosis SESSION can help. In addition to using hypnosis, I strongly recommend seeing a therapist that specializes in chemical dependency. I am a huge advocate of Alcoholics Anonymous as well. www.AA.org.
I am a chemical dependency therapist. If you have any questions about alcohol dependency or any other addiction please feel free to contact me.
*You must have an SD card and at least 80 mb of space to install this app. You must be connected to a wifi connection for the app to install.
*If the app does not install please email me and I will send you the session as an MP3 file within 24 hours of purchase.
*Please listen with headphones for best results.
*Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery While Listening
You can change settings, change oxygen levels and simulate faults. There are tutorials to help out with the basics, as well as short videos clips that step you through operation of the AIRVO 2 and myAIRVO 2.
Don’t hesitate to contact your local Fisher & Paykel Healthcare representative for further help or information.
Note: This application is a demo of the AIRVO 2 and myAIRVO 2 interfaces for training purposes; it does not control the device in any way.
Editor: Mazen Jamal, MD, MPH, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, VA Medical Center, Long Beach, CA, USA
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from alcohol poisoning
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of alcohol poisoning and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for alcohol poisoning
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from alcohol poisoning in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains alcohol poisoning diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
Are you a Respiratory Therapist (RT) or Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)? If so, this app was designed just for you. Respiratory Meds contains 44 of the most commonly used medications for health care providers. This app gives you the pertinent Respiratory Therapy information you need right at your fingertips.
- Fully customizable drug database
- Customize each drug to your facility's policy!
- Ability to add your own drugs
- More features coming soon!
Internet access is required to use this trial, however it is not required for the paid version.
Drug Database includes:
- QVAR HFA
Respiratory, therapy, therapist, care, practitioner, medical, medicine, medication, health, RT, RCP, RRT, CRT, certified, registered, student, respiration, drugs, pharm, pharmacy, pulmonary
This test is destined to detect technical abilities of adolescents (12 and over) and adults. It includes 70 tasks that require technical problem solving. In each task test subjects should choose the correct answer out of 3.
The test time is about 30 minutes.
Features of this app:
- Keep your patients database with demographics, condition and notes
- Calculate predicted distance based on the most used equations present in literature
- Chronometer, lap meter, multiple graphs (average speed line graph, lap times bar graph, lap times table)
- Test results can be easily recalled, compared and exported
- Borg scale, SpO2, HR, RR, Oxygen annotation
- This is an Android native app, tablet-optimized!
Six-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) is a widespread pratical simple test for the objective evaluation of functional exercise capacity. This test measures the distance that a patient can quickly walk on a flat, hard surface in a period of 6 minutes. Its indications are pulmonary rehabilitation evaluation, pretreatment and posttreatment comparisons, measure of functional status in diseases like COPD, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and others.
* new levels
* music & sounds
The game contains 45 levels, some are really hard to pass!
It's just beta version for now, so be that kind and leave comments.
v 1.1.4d (12 AUGUST 2012):
* phantom blocks
* crushed blocks
* 15 new levels
* 1 new bonus level!!!
* colectables animation
* bug with levelpack select buttons fixed
* Android 4.0.3 support
v 1.0.2a (8 AUGUST 2012):
* 15 new levels
v 1.0.0a (4 AUGUST 2012):
* in-game instructions
* new user interface
* better graphics
* a lot of performance fixes
* link to our other apps in Credits menu
Beta 0.2.1d (26 JULY 2012):
* 15 brand new levels
* 3 new elements (arrow that change move direction, arrow that change ove direction and rotation, and block that stops player if the player comes over it)
* new language support (Polish)
* some minor fixes
* Android 2.1+ support
Beta 0.1.3a (22 JULY 2012):
* 15 new levels
* 2 new elements (lock and key)
* performance settings
* pressing BACK key two times in-game resets level
* fixed error with closing app
Schedule can be created and editted here: http://schedule.bugfullabs.pl/
For more info check out http://schedule.bugfullabs.pl/help_EN.html - or click help button on the site above
* showing time to next classes
* progress bar showing time left to break
* WIDGET (not clickable yet, but functional - showing current and next classes)
* schedule is saved on your device, so it doesn't update if you don't mean to. you have to update it manually from menu
* swyping between days
* ACTIONBAR for ALL android versions
* and some more, less important
Special thanks to Marek Biedrzycki for web application
The more tiles you destroy, the more points you get.
It's just beta version for now, so be that kind and leave comments.
Beta 0.3.2b (25 AUGUST 2012):
* Fixed optimalization for high resolution devices.
* Fixed bug on low resolution (480x320) devices.
Beta 0.3.2a (18 AUGUST 2012):
* 15 brand new levels.
* New tile - stone tile.
* Optimalization for high resolution devices.
* Some performance tweaks.
* Game should now fit all resolutions.
Beta 0.3.1b (16 AUGUST 2012):
* Bug fix.
Beta 0.3.1a (15 AUGUST 2012):
* Added animations
* Fully translation to polish
* Many performance fixes
* Link to our apps in credits menu
* New graphics
Beta 0.2.2d (03 AUGUST 2012):
* Fixed orientation bug on older devices.
Beta 0.2.2c (03 AUGUST 2012):
* Fixed NullPointerException bug on older devices.
Beta 0.2.2b (03 AUGUST 2012):
* 15 new levels
* new blocks - lock, key, portals
* some minor bugfixes