Receive near instantaneous push based updates to your notification area and view check-in comments, author, and check in time.
Works with the following CI Servers: TFS, Jenkins, Hudson, Team City, Bamboo, CruiseControl.Net, Travis, Buildbot.
View the Siren of Shame leaders so you can compete with other members of the community for reputation and achievements.
Requires installing a free, open source desktop client and creating a free account. Instructions can be found in the app after install.
A lightweight app which gives you quick and easy access to all things AOKP. There is nothing different in this Donate version, other than the fact that it gives you warm fuzzies for supporting a team that works really hard to deliver.
Thank you in advance for your support!
(source on Github: https://github.com/scar45/aokp-co-webviewer)
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4/5
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
The app is an easy way to know for sure who is using your wired or wireless computer network from your handheld device.
Simply click the Scan button to see all devices connected to the wireless.
Official Version: The same software you've used on the desktop is now available for Android.
- Suspicious applications are connected to the Internet without your consent
- Some applications are always connected to the Internet
- Your applications use too much data from your 3G/4G package
Don't forget to take a look to the help screen by clicking on this icone '?' if need be.
** NON-ROOTED PHONE ***
Only user applications (such as Whatsapp, Facebook) are available.
*** ROOTED PHONE ***
System applications are also available.
**** NetApps Watcher is free but ad supported, that's why it appears among applications which use the Internet ****
• With FileCraft, you can download files through the web browser then manage those files through an ever expanding list of file recipes.
• Development of FileCraft is supported through in-app advertisements. Advertisements may be removed through a one-time Google Play transaction that will carry over to all of your supported Android Google Play devices.
• Download images and other files from web sites.
• Manage directories and web site bookmarks.
• Set your wallpaper.
• View png, jpeg, gif, and svg images in a grid or gallery.
• For supported photos, view a Google map of where the photo was taken.
• Delete, rename, copy, move, and create files and directories.
• View images grouped by file type (PNG, JPEG, and GIF)
• View photos containing geolocation information.
• View photos grouped by the orientation in which they were taken (0, 90, 180, and 270 degree rotations of device).
• View audio files grouped by artist, album, playlist, ringtones, alarms, notifications, podcasts, music, and filetypes (mp3 or flac).
• Play audio files.
• Set audio file as ringtone, notification, or alarm.
• Open files with other applications using a variety of Android Intents (view, send, edit, etc...)
• View file information such as file size, permissions, date added or modified, image dimensions, audio album, audio artist, audio year, audio duration, file mime type, etc...
• Display content from 3rd party applications that employ FileCraft ContentProvider rules.
• Create your own 3rd party application to be displayed by FileCraft. See the GitHub link in the app for sample Android project source code.
• Reading and writing files to the device. Necessary for managing any files outside of the app storage.
• Used when setting an audio file as a ringtone, notification, or alarm.
• For loading web sites in the browser, downloading files, and displaying AdMob advertisements.
• Required for the in-app upgrade to remove advertisements.
• Used by Google's AdMob advertisements to prevent sending ad requests if there is no connectivity.
• Self explanatory. For setting the device wallpaper.
• Custom permission necessary for any 3rd party applications that want to be displayed by FileCraft.
Dialogs is showed in a row. You only have to tap "OK" for unnecessary app.
Target is apps that have broadcast-receivers of following intent.
Wherever you combine individual network components to create an overall system, Industrial HiVision is the ideal solution for configuring and monitoring the administrable devices. Designed for effective supervision, Industrial HiVision integrates into SCADA applications.
The HiMobile client allows you to reduce the time it takes to respond to network notifications by informing you of current device and port statuses on your mobile device.
The HiMobile client requires a direct network connection to an Industrial HiVision server version 5.1 or later. To allow the Industrial HiVision server to connect to your mobile device, enable the web server and remote access for the proxy server in the Industrial HiVision Preferences> Advanced> Services dialog. Enter the required connection information in the Settings dialog. Obtain the required information from your network administrator.
> A direct link to the Industrial HiVision server allows you to find device folders with the same network hierarchy structure as in Industrial HiVision.
> A direct link to the Industrial HiVision server also provides you with the current network, device, and port statuses on your mobile device.
> Direct navigation to a detected issue using status buttons.
> Event list with filter options to display network history.
> QR scanner to navigate directly to a particular device.
Please know that the performance and accuracy of the Anchor watcher application depends on the hardware and software of the used device. If you have bad reception, please move the device to location that has better satellite reception!
Because this application uses GPS to monitor movement, it will consume battery little quicker than normally. I suggest you charge your device while using the app, although it's not necessary and the impact on battery live strongly depends on device used! There is also advanced option to set GPS update interval which might greatly improve battery live.
♦ Shows GPS location
♦ Shows GPS accuracy
♦ Allows you to set anchor
♦ Monitors current distance to anchor
♦ Alerts you in case you drift to far from anchor
♦ Sends SMS if you drift to far away
♦ Responds to SMS keyword with status
♦ Offers you to select sound alarm
♦ Allows setting maximum drift with SMS
♦ Allows setting exclusion zones
♦ Uses device's compass to set the anchor even if you are not located directly above it
♦ Draws history positions over map (might consume a lot of RAM if it's run for a long time as data has to be saved somewhere)
♦ Setting minimum required GPS accuracy - data with smaller accuracy is ignored (by default this value is set to 50 meters)
Features that will come:
♦ alert on low battery
Application requires some permissions. Let me explain why:
♦ Fine GPS location: To monitor your location
♦ Send and receive SMS: To alert you of drift with SMS and to respond to your keywords
♦ Full internet access: To use a map
♦ Network state: For Google AdMob
With new version, it will require some additional permissions. Although I am trying to minimise the permissions, there are various parts of the app that require such permissions. Once new version is rolled out to all users, I will update permission description.
This application could be used on boats, sailboats, motorboats and any other things that could freely move.
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
IF GPS doesn't work, please bear in mind that it might be hardware issue, as some devices have trouble getting good GPS fix! I can not do anything about that, nor can any other app.
If you want to post negative comments, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on email@example.com so we can solve the issue(or add a feature). I can not respond to comments so I can not help with issues there.
If you want to help me by translating the app to other language, please contact me!
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
♦ If application doesn't open, please try clearing app data from settings
With App Watcher you can follow changes of apps you love, know about new features, bug fixes and new levels update for games.
App Watcher checks daily the list for updates in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Add an app from Play Market to watch list (Use Share)
+ Manual and automatic updates
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new/changelog in app
+ Share application
+ Update notification
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed
Join Beta version:
* Internet access - to receive updates
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters
* discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store
* access storage - for Import/Export of the list