BuildCores captures the essence of the desktop PC's flexibility through mix and matching endless combinations of PC parts. As the most complete desktop part picker on Android, BuildCores features CPUs, GPUs, motherboards, cases, coolers, and much more! Each part has detailed specifications and compatibility warnings, too. BuildCores also features Auto Build, which allows you to quickly generate PC builds at any budget with set preferences. This app is similar to PCPartPicker.
• View specifications of a large collection of modern PC components that is updated hourly with the latest pricing data.
• Utilize Auto Build to quickly generate PC builds from any price point.
• Pick PC parts and add them to an unlimited amount of custom builds, which are stored locally and available offline.
• See what parts are compatible with your PC build.
• View AMD and Intel CPU benchmarks results from 3DMark and Cinebench.
• View Nvidia and AMD GPU benchmarks results from 3DMark and Passmark.
• Share individual parts or entire PC builds through text or a table format designed for Reddit (great for /r/buildapc).
All of these features are enhanced by the speed of a native application on your phone. Unlike web solutions, BuildCores is incredibly fast with nonexistent lag and light data usage. BuildCores is also completely usable when you're offline!
Note: This is an early version of BuildCores on Android. Features like custom parts, more retailers (like Best Buy, Walmart, Newegg, etc), more regions, and a bigger database will arrive in the coming updates! Also, BuildCores is entirely ad-free on Android.
BuildCores is officially supported in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom.