Easy to use with everything I need It is simple to use with a lot of useful features. Honestly, I cannot find anything that is not useful. However, I would love to have widget to play and pause the time on my home screen, or on my notification bar. Other than that, the app is awesome.
Very good, could use a bit more This is the best timesheet app I've found for my purposes, but it could use a bit more improvement. Needs a way to archive completed projects, and perhaps a way to manually order them. I wish the status bar icon were sticky (i.e. "clear" makes it go away); and/or a widget would be nice. Dropbox backup still not working for me. So, it's not perfect, but it's still better than other timesheet apps I've tried.
Its good It really needs to allow for remembering last entered data. I most often do the same hours and its laborious to keep writing in the same thing. Invoice could look nicer too.
What a waste It doesn't make any sense there isn't any flow at all. Sending a report is useless. There isn't any way to send a invoice. Don't waste your money on this app. It's totally useless.I would like a refund of my hard earned money
I've been using this app about a year without a glitch. Intuitive and the reports are excellent.
Awesome! Finally something to help make it easier to get me payed.
- Revised Icon
- Various bug fixes
- Swipe between tabs on main screen
- New monthly calendar view
- New checklist for tasks to mark as complete
- New Wifi tracking for projects and tasks, record time automatically when connected to a specific network
- Dropbox added as option for backups
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
- Customize ringtone/vibrate for notification in Settings > Timer
- Various layout improvements
Personal Time Tracker and Time Sheet - quick and easy time tracking and analysis