BuildingBlok Timesheet is a valuable tool for employee time tracking needs. With the simple touch of a button and easy-to-use interface, employees can easily clock in, clock out, change tasks, GPS tracking, update and monitor payroll across all projects. A worthy travel companion. Your site field supervisor can now log every worker’s hours, and designate cost codes from the field. Or you can allow every individual to enter their own time, on any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
From your phone you can:
• Easily clock in and out
• Create manual time entries
• Managers can clock crews in and out
• Location based notifications remind employees to clock in and out at the jobsite
• Select project at clock in and record GPS location
• Track time to projects
• Clock into any project level
• Easily switch between projects and subprojects
• Upload photos
• Offline mode allows full functionality without internet.
Record comprehensive notes and updates from the jobsite.
Monitor and communicate changes to your office from the field.
Track weather patterns (temperature and condition) based on the zip code or postal code of a project.
From your computer you can:
• Add Employees
• Easily import employee data (No email address required)
• See who is clocked in, what project they are working on and their location
• Create projects with multiple levels
• View time cards and labor costs in the moment
• Export data for use with your payroll provider or accounting software
Monitor costs from the office.
Update and monitor payroll costs on an individual worker basis and across all projects.
BuildingBlok is the perfect time tracker solution to manage all your business work hours. Clock in and out using your computer or smartphone for easy time tracking, automatic collection of timesheets, and data export for use with Quickbooks or payroll services.
Enjoy outstanding support from our easy-going, friendly customer service team that will quickly provide online and in-app chat, telephone and email support.
** Please note that GPS is used to obtain accurate clock in and clock out locations.