Download the BuildKeeper app and track the jobs you work on. Enter your time anywhere — perfect for busy contractors and crews always on the go.
Paper timecards are a thing of the past. With the BuildKeeper mobile app, you can avoid the hassle of handwritten and inaccurate time tracking. Rather than shuffle stacks of paper from the field to the office, you record hours easily on your smartphone. Enter time for what you worked on. Then be on your way.
Job costing and invoicing suddenly become much easier. As jobs are done on site, you and the rest of your crew put billable hours in BuildKeeper using your Android phone, and then the timecards are sent for approval.
You must have a BuildKeeper account to use this app. You can subscribe to BuildKeeper or sign up for a free demo at the BuildKeeper website, http://www.buildkeeper.com.
• Record hours from the field
• Submit timecards for approval anywhere
• View your work history calendar and hours worked that week
• Log up to several levels of detail including job, stage, and task
• Track job labor costs in real time