*** Requires login with Facebook ***
If you are looking to play a fun game and meet people along the way, then you’ve come to the right place.
F*, Marry, Kill or Snog Marry Avoid (even known as Shag Marry Kill) is a famous hypothetical question game where you have to choose between three people, who you would rather spend the night with, marry for life or would definitely avoid. Well, it was a hypothetical game until now! ( and still is ;) )
F* Marry Kill is a social experiment game that can be played just for fun, for flirting or for dating.
Simple and addictive game-play: 3 taps and you move on to the next combination:
- The first tap is the F* vote - The one suited for a one night stand, but that you would only introduce to your parents, if you wanted to piss them off.
- The second is the Marry vote - This one is good for the long term. Cute and all, and seems like a nice person.
- The last tap is the Kill vote - Not even if you were the only two survivors of a zombie apocalypse. In fact, you would rather f* or marry a zombie.
If two people vote each other with the same intention then it’s a match and they can start chatting.
Some call it a dating app others call it a fun game. It depends on you, but for sure FMK is funnier than any other dating app you have tried and you have more chances of meeting interesting people than in any other game.
- Play with other people that you can filter by gender, age, and location.
- You can play with your Facebook friends (invite them!) or strangers.
- See your stats and what your type is.
- Get matched with other players and chat with them if you want.
- Login through Facebook - Don't worry, we'll never ever (ever) post anything on your Facebook wall, we just need to guarantee your identity