- Daily hadith notification
- Supported languages: English, Indonesian and Bosnian
- Hadiths from: Riad-us-Saleheen (Bukhari, Muslim and others)
- Simple to use
- Works offline*
- Share hadith (Facebook, email, SMS, etc.)
- Ability to read previous hadiths
* works offline - hadith text is available offline, if you want to share hadith with your friends, you must go online.
** multilingual - so far, you can read hadith text in English, Indonesian and Bosnian language, other languages will be available with next application release. Other languages include: Albanian, Arabic, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
Vaktija za Bosnu i Hercegovinu
- prikaz dnevnih namaskih vremena*
- NOVO: Widget
- NOVO: zvučne notifikacije prije svakog ezana
- NOVO: Kibla kompas
- za preko 100 gradova u BiH
- prikaz namaskih vremena u vidu stalne notifikacije**
- prikaz namaskih vremena preko cijelog ekrana
- prikaz gregorijanskog i hidžretskog datuma
- prikaz namaskih vremena za odabrani datum
- automatsko pokretanje prilikom paljenja uređaja***
* Namaska vremena su preuzeta iz Takvima IZ BiH
** Pokretanjem Vaktije u vrhu ekrana se pojavljuje zelena ikonica sa slovom "V" što označava aktivnu notifikaciju. Notifikacija bez pokretanja Vaktije prikazuje namaska vremena za trenutni dan. Vremena na notifikaciji se automatski osvježavaju za naredni dan.
*** Ukoliko je aktivan prikaz notifikacije, Vaktija će se automatki pokretati prilikom paljenja vašeg mobilnog uređaja.
Muhammad bin Ismail Bin Ibrahim Bin Abdulaziz bin bardizbah ja'fi, He was The Imam of the scholars (people) of Hadith and The One who the people following him in his time, Born in 194, the most famous book written by him and the most famous Hadith’ books was “Sahih el- Bukhary”. He made extraordinary effort on it, and took sixteen years in authorship and collected and arranged and compilation it. And he died, leaving a useful knowledge to All Muslims; the night of Eid al-Fitr the year 256.
Description of The Application:
This application is an organized reader and search engine in both Arabic and English divided to categories and chapters, to enable you find right ahadith about all your life topics. It enables you also spread our Prophet's ahadith by Facebook, Twitter, email, or SMS.
* Browse the Full book with the both Arabic and English languages by just a touch.
* The book is divided to books, Chapters and Ahadith.
* You can add any numbers of Ahadith to your (favorite Icon) to read it later easily.
* We encourage you spread our Prophet's sayings by giving you 3 methods you can use to send ahadith to friends: Facebook, Twitter, Email, or SMS.
* Powerful search engine in both Arabic and English.
* Browse The Ahadith with Sanad & Matn (Sanad & Hadith) and you can also disappear “the sanad” as you like.
* You can browse The Ahadith with formation or not formation for easily reading.
* Control the font’ size easily.
* Enjoy (Hadith of the day) option – The app will browse a new hadith everytime while you open it – you can use this option or disappear it from the settings as you like.
* Type your notes on every Hadith to return to it later.
* Send us your suggests or problems about the App & we’ll take care that immediately .
Tanjir.ba Android aplikacija je besplatna i daje vam sve što treba da pregledate restorane koji su u našoj mreži, naručujute hranu iz restorana u našoj mreži, učestvujete u našim akcijama, kao i da ostvarite popuste i promocije. Putem Tanjir.ba Android aplikacije možete naručiti preko 4000 različitih jela iz restorana u našoj mreži. Putem aplikacije ćete dobiti i odgovor iz restorana sa informacijom za koliko minuta će vam stići naručeno jelo.
Vaša hrana je tu! Tanjir.ba vam omogućava mogućnost izbora restorana i hrane i pomaže vam da uživate u hrani na lakši način bez obzira gdje se nalazili.
Tanjir.ba Android aplikacija je besplatna i dostupna svima koji namjeravaju naručivati hranu iz restorana u Bosni i Hercegovini, u sljedećim gradovima: Sarajevu, Banja Luci, Mostaru, Tuzli, Zenici...
Tanjir.ba online servis je besplatan za korištenje, a jela u ponudi restorana na Tanjir.ba online servisu koštaju isto ili manje nego prilikom klasičnog naručivanja telefonom.
One of the greatest features of application is that, you will never get lost in Riga, all clubs, hotels and restaurants are located, so is you. This application is like a huge map in your pocket, and it just cannot get any better.
Storyline of this application is simple – if you visit Riga this is must have application.
Download and enjoy, because you will have Old Riga in your pocket.
If you like, please rate us!
- digital misbaha / sibha / tasbeeh / tespih
- daily dhikr notifications
- clear and simple interface
- use device volume up/down or use touch screen
- preloaded with set of default dhikrs
- change background photo
- light vibrate on every increase
- long/warning vibrate on desired increment
- add your own dhikrs
- edit/remove current dhikrs
- reset current/all dhikrs
- remembers last counters
- next release/update features (insAllah)
- notification sleep/wake up time
- meanings and explanations of default dhikrs
- more visual themes, background photos
Ideja ove aplikacije jest olakšati svim studentima (osobito brucošima i studentima na razmjeni) snalaženje po gradu što se tiče studentske prehrane.
- najbliža menza: od vaše trenutne lokacije traži vama najbližu menzu
- otvorene menze: provjerava trenutno vrijeme i na listi svih menzi prikazuje otvorene/zatvorene menze
- popis menzi: sve menze u gradu s osnovnim informacijama, uputama te galerijom slika
- rangiranje: ocjenjivanje menze te pisanje komentara
- stanje na iksici: prikaz preostale subvencije, razina prava prehrane, dnevni limit i dnevna potrošnja
Aplikacija je zasad namijenjena studentima grada Zagreba !
keywords: empower, uplift, motivate, inspire, release, awareness
Devridaim je program za prikaz namaskih vremena. Podržani su sledeći gradovi:
+ Srbija: Novi Pazar, Sjenica, Tutin, Prijepolje, Priboj, Nova Varoš, Beograd, Novi Sad, K. Mitrovica, Niš, Subotica, Priština, Peć, Požarevac, Prizren
+ Bosna i Hercegovina: Banja Luka, Banovići, Bihać, Bijeljina, Doboj, Donji Vakuf, Fojnica, Foča, Goražde, Gornji Vakuf, Gradačac, Gračanica, Hadžići, Hlivno, Ilijaš, Jablanica, Jajce, Kakanj, Kiseljak, Kladanj, Ključ, Maglaj, Modriča, Mostar, Neum, Novi Travnik, Odžak, Olovo, Orašje, Pale, Rogatica, Rudo, Sanski Most, Sarajevo, Skender Vakuf, Srebrenica, Srebrenik, Stolac, Tešanj, Travnik, Trebinje, Tuzla, V. Kladuša, Visoko, Višegrad, Zavidovići, Zenica, Zvornik, Žepa
+ Crna Gora: Bar, Berane, Bijelo Polje, Budva, Cetinje, Herceg Novi, Kolašin, Kotor, Nikšić, Plav, Pljevlja, Podgorica, Rožaje, Ulcinj
+ Makedonija: Skopje
+ Hrvatska: Zagreb
+ Švedska: Malmö
- If you want to set as wallpaper any of the pictures from this collection, you have to be connected to the Internet to download it to your phone. Once you download the picture you like, it will be saved on your sd card, and after that you don’t need the Internet connection any more.
In this collection you will find wonderful Islamic images that are the best examples of Islamic calligraphy and other symbols of Islam adapted to your phone screen size.
Enjoy free wallpapers because they show the greatest pieces of Islamic art that is now on your phone. Now your phone is not just a simple means of communication, but it has a deeper meaning for you. It shows your devotion to Islam and to almighty Allah.
Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Quran, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله Allāh), and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of Hadith) of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.
Muslims believe that God is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve God. Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets. They maintain that previous messages and revelations have been partially changed or corrupted over time, but consider the Quran to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of God. Religious concepts and practices include the five pillars of Islam (Sawm, Salah, Shahadah, Zakah and Hajj), which are basic concepts and obligatory acts of worship.
Features of Islamic Wallpapers app:
- App 2 SD card support.
- Share app on Facebook, Twitter, send by bluetooth, send by gmail, save to Dropbox and more.
- Free and always will be
Download best wallpapers for your phone and imagine you are every day in Mecca, the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad.
For questions, comments and suggestions related to "Islamic Wallpapers" application please email me at email@example.com
Photos in the app are licensed under Creative Commons’ license. Authors are credited inside the app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a messenger of Allah. Prophet Muhammad’s life, traditions and his Islam lectures (Sunnah of prophet Muhammad) are of great significance & Muslims follow his traditions all over the world. Kids can learn these islamic inspirational stories and get inspired to follow these quotes & sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in there day to day life. These stories are inspired from phrases of Quran (sayings / teachings). The best of apps on islamic education for kids.
Islamic stories for Muslims / Kids( for Children) is an application with Islam stories derived from the kitob of prophets in Islam that all Muslims should know. This app book is for muslims and non-muslims, and has free collection of about 30 Islamic stories compiled from authentic Muslim religios sources. The interpretation and fact depicted in each of these story cater to the Muslim beliefs. This Islamic story collection is compiled for infants, kids, adult, men, teens, women & children (even the kintergarten ones) of any age and any religion. These stories can help your children know about Muslim history, Islam miracles, hadiths and Islamic heroes.
Contents of this Islamic App for kids:
* This FREE Islamic stories for Kids app has about 30 stories for kids and infants.
* Each Islamic story for kids is a true fact lecture translation in English from the directory of Muslim diary kids series in Urdu.
* Muslim kids may read one story each morning via his mobile. Each Islamic stories for children has a hidden islamic message and moral.
Features of this Islamic App for kids:
- Completely Offline islamic stories for kids app!
- This Islamic book in English needs no internet connection after a first downloadthis Islamic app.
- FREE app. No cost or purchases required. Just download for FREE today!
- Tiny muslim mobile app; Very small sized islamic pro app for kids.
Fiqh-us-Sunnah was written by Sayyid Saabiq (1915-2000 C.E.), may Allaah have mercy on him. The following information is taken from his obituary in the March 2, 2000 Daily News of IANA Radionet.
"...Sabiq's most famous book was the three-volume Fiqh As-Sunnah, which in the first writing of its kind brought the four major madhahib together, in a comprehensive treatment of Fiqh matters. The book has since been translated into dozens of languages and is used by Muslims throughout the world. Sabiq wrote Fiqh As-Sunnah in the 1940s when he was only 30 years old. He wrote the book at the request of Ustadh Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. Every Fiqh ruling in the book goes back to the Qur'an and Sunnah and Sabiq dealt with all four madhahib objectively, with no preferential treatment to any. Sabiq also wrote the book, "Islamic Theology," along the same lines: simplification and avoidance of overphilosophization or getting involved in disputes on arcane topics. Besides his academic work, Sabiq was a noted Islamic activist. After writing Fiqh As-Sunnah, Sabiq spent some time fighting along with the Mujahideen in Palestine in the late 1940's and he later visited most countries in the world and lectured in their mosques. He was the first graduate of Azhar to visit the Soviet Union and check on the conditions of Muslims there. Sabiq was born in 1915 in the Egyptian village, Istanha. He received his education at Al-Azhar and after his graduation worked as the Director of Mosques and Islamic Education in the Egyptian Islamic Affairs Ministry. He also taught at Al-Azhar, and later moved to Saudi Arabia, where he headed the Shari'a Graduate Studies Department in Um Al-Qura University. After moving back to Egypt, he spent years teaching students in a Mosque in Cairo..."
Tags: Allah, Muhammad, Mohammad, Islam, Muslim, adhan, Muhammed, Mohammed, salah, prayer, recitation, iqra, qari, reciter, koran, mosque, masjid, arabic, prophet, messenger, mary, jesus, moses, abraham, sunnah, fiqh, guidance, practice, loan, dealings, wudhu, hajj, umra, ramadhan, ramazan, ramazaan, miswak, sewak, god
Current reciters are:
- Salah Al-Budair
- Salah Bukhatir
- Saad al-Ghamdi
- Mohammed Al-Luhaidan
- Maher Al-Mueaqly
- Mishary Al-Afasy
- Nasir Al-Qatami
- Abu Bakr Ash-Shatri
- Saud Al-Shuraim
- Abdur Rahman Al Sudais
- Mahmoud Al-Hussary
- Abdullah Al-Johany
- Adil Al-Kalbani
- Nabil Al-Rifai
- Yasser Al-Dosari
-> ability to download & downloads section
- you can then play surahs in download section
-> can delete downloads
-> ability to view reciter information
-> share app with friends via different mediums
---> and more
I am aware of some issues such as the audio of Luhaidan's Al Baqarah does not start from the beginning, but if you find some please do let me know via email...thank you.
--> files from http://www.mp3quran.net/eng/
Tags: Allah, Muhammad, Mohammad, Islam, Muslim, adhan, Muhammed, Mohammed, salah, prayer, recitation, iqra, qari, reciter, koran, mosque, masjid, arabic, prophet, messenger, mary, jesus, moses, abraham, sunnah, fiqh, guidance, ramadhan, ramazan, ramazaan, miswak, sewak, god
It's Snooker made easy.
You can keep track of your Snooker scores now without knowing how much each ball is worth, by simply tapping on the ball you have potted.
You can RESET the frames won and current frame's score by pressing the MENU button and choosing from there.