Brings Hue Sync desktop app experience to Android devices including TV.
Hue Stream application uses entertainment API to stream colours to Hue lights almost instantly. This makes possible to sync screen picture with your lights with shortest possible delay. Application is easy to use. All you need is to discover Hue bridge, select your favourite entertainment group and press Start button. Hue Stream runs as a service in background while you can play Android game or watch movie, youtube...
Doesn't work with external TV video inputs (hdmi...).
Designed to work only with Android apps.
Please use official Philips Hue app to create entertainment setup. Placement of lights in entertainment setup is used to define part of the screen picture from where colour will be extracted.
- Works only with second generation bridge.
- DRM content is not supported e.g. Netflix...
- People with epilepsy should use carefully.
- Exclude the app from battery optimisation.
- Doesn't support external video inputs like hdmi.