The current version will no longer be available for Gingerbread handsets. However, the previous version 2.1 for Gingerbread can be side loaded from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/tti3qlmzohxr3hd/Disastermon-2.1.apk.
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
Emergency AUS - Delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia.
Providing users real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters.
By bringing together emergency information from over 20 official sources and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
- View information on the map or in a list
- Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
- National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
- Links provided back to the official source of information provided
- Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
- Share information via your social media networks
- Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
Upgrade to paid version for:
- Multiple watch areas
- Additional watch area extended options
- Access emergency information in more than one State
Emergency AUS empowers the public to share comments and photos of emergency situations in real-time to help keep others informed. Observations of an emergency situation that you share or receive on issues including blocked roads, fire location, flood water depth, wind intensity can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
- Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
- Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
- All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
- Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell).
- Observation categories include incident observations, damage and loss observations and community to community support.
- Share observations via your social media networks
- Set a watch areas to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
- Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warnings validity to your watch areas.
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided from Emergency AUS, and remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE, powered by RIPE Intelligence.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network. Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
RED uses information from The Home Front Command website which is updated in real-time and is pushed to your device when an alert is issued in your area.
When the alarm is issued you will receive a push notification and it's details will be displayed for 10 minutes according to the safety guidelines published by The Home Front Command.
You can easily choose between either receiving alerts only for your area or all the areas.
Other features and goodies:
- Alerts are PUSHED to your device! Other apps poll constantly causing battery drain. Save energy and use RED.
- You can see all the latest alerts from the last 10 minutes on a map (from around the country).
- More features are in the works for the upcoming version. Stay tuned!
RED was built as a non-profit project.
Feel free to visit us and give us your feedback so we can make it better suit your needs:
Disasters can occur anywhere, at any time. Alberta Emergency Alerts provide you with critical information about immediate disasters, where the disasters are occurring and what action you can take to better prepare yourself.
Alerts are distributed to the public through various outlets including:
• Radio and television
• RSS Feed
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Road Signage
• Alberta Emergency Alert App
Public Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Stop ● Listen ● Respond
Neben den Deutschlandweiten Warnungen durch den Deutschen Wetterdienst (DWD) setzen immer mehr Landkreise und kreisfreie Städte in Deutschland KATWARN für Ihre kommunalen Warnungen ein. Eine Übersicht finden Sie unter www.katwarn.de
Die Benachrichtigungen werden dabei von den jeweiligen Leitstellen der Feuerwehr, des Katastrophenschutzes oder vom Deutschen Wetterdienst ausgelöst.
Die App verfügt über folgende Funktionen:
• aktive Benachrichtigung (Push-Meldungen) über Gefahren für bis zu acht Orte: neben dem aktuellen Standort (=“Schutzengel“) sieben frei wählbare Orte
• postleitzahlgenaue Warnungen für die gewählten Orte mit Warntexten und farbbasierter Klassifikation der Warnstufe
• kontinuierliche, anonymisierte Aktualisierung der Ortsinformationen, so dass manuell keine weiteren Eingaben zum Standort nötig sind
• sofortige Benachrichtigung bei Betreten eines aktuellen Gefahrenbereichs
• Feedback-Funktion für Rückmeldungen an den App-Dienstleister
Für Fragen und Fehlermeldungen wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com oder http://www.katwarn.de.
There is a higher probability of Tsunami in Atlantic similar to that of Dec 2004 Tsunami in Indian Ocean.On November 1,1755 - A Tsunami in Atlantic Ocean wiped out the entire city of Lisbon in Portugal!!And the Tsunami's in Atlantic ocean may also affect nearly the whole of US East Coast,Canada and Europe.Added to this there is a fault line which runs through the centre of Atlantic ocean and there has been not a major earthquake of over 7.5 in the last 90 years.So there is every possibility of a Tsunami in that region in future.
Each Tsunami alert notification would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Caribbean sea.(Atlantic Ocean)
Warnings are sorted by area (Pacific, Atlantic, etc.) or you can look up the All Tsunami Bulletins.
Plus find valuable information about Tsunami Awareness and Safety.
This app optimizes these publicly available news feeds and safety infos for the use on all mobile devices
*** Disclaimer ***
The Tsunami Warnings news feeds included in this app are based on the latest NOAA, the National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program and other official feeds. They may or may not be the most current forecast available from these official forecasting agencies. Remember to use this as a supplement to official sources only. The devolper of this app is not responsible for its ultimate use in the warnings.
Alerts and notifications coming soon in next version.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
★ Earthquake magnitude, depth and age
★ Tectonic plates
★ Earthquake ticker showing strongest earthquakes
★ Tap quake label for more info and sharing
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom. Tap a label to see depth and time in ticker.
View earthquakes from last hour, day, 7 days or 30 days.
Data is from USGS.
NOTE: If the "time ago" is wrong for you - then check your phone time AND timezone in your phone settings.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
gempa (Global Earthquake Monitoring Processing Analysis) GmbH, Potsdam, Germany, a spin-off of GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, presents the Android App EQInfo giving information about the latest earthquake detections.
EQInfo supports the following features:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, time ago, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and detecting agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map. New: Page through solutions of different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Options to filter the earthquake information by magnitude, depth, time and region
5. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
6. Background updates and notifications
7. Sharing of event information
EQInfo retrieves earthquake information from the following agencies:
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
- United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
- Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
- Spanisch National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
- GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
The user has total control in defining which agencies would have a higher or lower preference. After setting this EQInfo will take care of aggregating the solutions for you, considering your preferences settings.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. If supported, your filter criteria is summited to the agency for server-side filtering. Also the most compact data format is selected for transmission. Using this approach the amount of data transfered is 5-10 times smaller than fetching an RSS feed. Often the earthquake list of one agency is transfered in not more than 2KB.
Optimized to use very little system resources. Users on limited data plans can customize how often the widget updates.
From the DHS.gov website:
The National Terrorism Advisory System, or NTAS, replaces the color-coded Homeland Security Advisory System (HSAS). This system will more effectively communicate information about terrorist threats by providing timely, detailed information to the public, government agencies, first responders, airports and other transportation hubs, and the private sector.
It recognizes that Americans all share responsibility for the nation's security, and should always be aware of the heightened risk of terrorist attack in the United States and what they should do.
Terror Alert Widget is not directly affiliated with National Terrorism Advisory System or the Department of Homeland Security, however Terror Alert Widget gets its data directly from the dhs.gov server.
• Receive PUSH Notifications for Major Incidents
• Review all National Alerts sent via the Alertpage System
• Set ringtone options
• Turn Notifications On/Off as needed
• Contribute tips via SMS Text Message
• Contribute Photos of active Emergency Scenes via 1 touch menu
This application is brought to you by the Alertpage,Inc. Team totally FREE and there is no advertising associated with this application. If you like to be the first to know about Major Emergencies occuring across the country - then you will want to install this application. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com . To learn more about Alertpage Services visit - http://www.alertpage.net
map and in a list as they are occurring around the globe.
Additional hazard information can be viewed and shared.
The term "Active Hazards" refers to a collection of current and real-time incidents (compiled from authoritative sources) which have been designated "potentially hazardous to people, property, or assets" by the PDC DisasterAWARE™ application.
The application is a free download.
PDC Active Hazards currently includes:
-Hurricane/Tropical Cyclone (global)
-National Weather Service High Surf (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service High Wind (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service Flood (for Hawaii)
-Wildfire (global)- coming soon!
Other hazards will be added over time.
Application features include:
√ View Active Hazards on an interactive map or in the Alert list
√ Search for location (quick zoom)
√ Choose background map
√ Get "more info" for most Active Hazards
√ Receive automatic updates every five minutes
√ Choose a preferred time zone