**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
The current version will no longer be available for Gingerbread handsets. However, the previous version 2.1 for Gingerbread can be side loaded from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/tti3qlmzohxr3hd/Disastermon-2.1.apk.
Emergency AUS delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia. The ‘must have’ app for all Australians and visitors to help you get informed and stay up-to-date with emergencies that can impact you and your loved ones.
Providing you with real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations™ to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters. By bringing together emergency information from over 25 emergency service agencies and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
• View information on the map or in a list
• Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
• Filter lists and map display by incident status, warning level or State/Territory
• National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
• Links to the official information sources provided
• Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
• Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including:
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
• Map Overlays to display:
- Rain Radar
- Fire perimeters
- Cyclone impact projections
- Thunderstorm tracker
- Fire Danger Ratings
- Warning areas
- Total Fire Ban coverage
Emergency AUS empowers you to capture, record and share information about emergency conditions impacting you. By sharing real-time observations, you help keep others informed which can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
• Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
• Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
• All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
• Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell)
• Observation categories include:
- Incident Observations
- Damage Observations
- Community Support
- Weather Events or Hazards
• Set a watch area to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
• Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warning’s validity to your watch areas
• Variable shaped watch areas – once registered on www.emergencyaus.info, you can draw any shape to define your watch area to ensure you only receive information relevant to you
• View your watch areas on the incident map
• Choose whether to receive only warning, incident or all notifications
• On the road, on the move, on holidays? Receive notifications for emergency events based on the location of your mobile device
• Once activated, Emergency AUS v2 will send you information on emergency incidents and warnings close to you anywhere in Australia
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided by Emergency AUS. Always remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network.
Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
RED uses information from The Home Front Command website which is updated in real-time and is pushed to your device when an alert is issued in your area.
When the alarm is issued you will receive a push notification and it's details will be displayed for 10 minutes according to the safety guidelines published by The Home Front Command.
You can easily choose between either receiving alerts only for your area or all the areas.
Other features and goodies:
- Alerts are PUSHED to your device! Other apps poll constantly causing battery drain. Save energy and use RED.
- You can see all the latest alerts from the last 10 minutes on a map (from around the country).
- More features are in the works for the upcoming version. Stay tuned!
RED was built as a non-profit project.
Feel free to visit us and give us your feedback so we can make it better suit your needs:
Disasters can occur anywhere, at any time. Alberta Emergency Alerts provide you with critical information about immediate disasters, where the disasters are occurring and what action you can take to better prepare yourself.
Alerts are distributed to the public through various outlets including:
• Radio and television
• RSS Feed
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Road Signage
• Alberta Emergency Alert App
Public Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Stop ● Listen ● Respond
For all those who are giving it 1 stars due to the alerts it didn't generate on Oct28th,I will be looking at the code and moving this app to a new server.So that it would work fine at any time.(It didn't generate alerts because its gets the feed from PTWC and not ATWC which is the one that sends alerts for US West Coast)
**** This app is not for those people living in California,Hawaii,Canada and Western Coast of North America****
This is only for Asian countries in Pacific,Australia and NewZealand!!!
Note 1: If you don't get Tsunami alerts it's more due to your network providers data connection
Note 2: There is no way this app would report false reports.It also reports information bulletins/watch messages(level3/level4 messages) which are not of that much significance.Always look out for level1/level2 messages!
Note 3:If you have battery saving apps like Juice defender this might not work as it constantly pings the server (You need to allow this app in Juice defender settings to allow internet acess)
Pacific Ocean is otherwise known as Ring of Fire as nearly 90% of the world's earthquakes and 80% of the world's largest earthquakes occur along the cost of Pacific Ocean..Some of them are large enough like the one at Japan in March 2011 and they may cause destructive Tsunami's which may kill thousands of people along the Pacific coast.A Tsunami alert on your phone may help you to get informed before the disaster strikes..
Each Tsunami alert would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Take your own decision based upon the location of Tsunami and how far it's from your place.
People living in California,Oregon,Washington,British Colombia (Canada & United States) may have to rely to WCATC warnings apart from this...
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Pacific Ocean
There is a higher probability of Tsunami in Atlantic similar to that of Dec 2004 Tsunami in Indian Ocean.On November 1,1755 - A Tsunami in Atlantic Ocean wiped out the entire city of Lisbon in Portugal!!And the Tsunami's in Atlantic ocean may also affect nearly the whole of US East Coast,Canada and Europe.Added to this there is a fault line which runs through the centre of Atlantic ocean and there has been not a major earthquake of over 7.5 in the last 90 years.So there is every possibility of a Tsunami in that region in future.
Each Tsunami alert notification would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Caribbean sea.(Atlantic Ocean)
Alerts and notifications coming soon in next version.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
צבע אדום מהווה כלי הסברתי שיאפשר לכם לחוות את שיגרם חייהם העגומה של תושבי הדרום.
האפליקציה תאפשר לכם לקבל התראות צבע אדום בזמן אמת ישירות לאייפון שלכם.
בנוסף תוכלו לקבל עדכונים שוטפים על שיגורים, נפילות וארועים ביטחוניים באזור הדרום.
תודה ענקית לארי ספרונג שפיתח עבורנו את הגירסה החדשה!
* האפליקציה מופעלת ע"י מתנדבים ואינה קשורה למערכת הביטחון
* צבע אדום אינה תחליף למערכות ההתראה הרשמיות
* בכל מקרה של אזעקה יש להשמע להנחיות פיקוד העורף
See what's breaking right now around the globe and near your location, wherever you go. Our editors give you an edge when minutes matter by sifting through social media and thousands of news sources.
Discover why millions of users rely on Breaking News:
• NEW: Watch live video from the scene
• Get just the facts with quick updates
• See breaking news near your location
• Follow your favorite stories and topics
• Get alerts for any story or topic you choose
• See verified eyewitness photos and videos
• Discover the most surprising stories with "Whoa!"
• Hide stories you don't want to see
• Get notified when a big story breaks nearby
• Alert your friends via social media
• Looks great on Android Wear
• It's all free with no registration required
"Indispensable" - The Verge
"Gold standard for news aggregation" - Fast Company
"Best apps to catch breaking news" - Wall Street Journal
We're the same team behind BreakingNews.com and @breakingnews.
If you have any issues or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.
2014 Google Editor’s Choice Winner as one of the top rated daily news apps on Google Play.
Up-to-the-minute national & world breaking news in a lightning-fast, beautifully personalized interface.
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App”! AppStorm.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking news headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources around the world.
• Yours: Choose from over 1m topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
Featured news partners include Reuters, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many more.
Get complete news coverage on: National News, World News, Technology, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and over 1 million topics that you can personalize.
News Republic offers worldwide breaking news headlines in 13 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Russia, China, India, LatAm and International.
Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices by signing in with either email, Facebook or your Google + profile.
You can even save news articles for reading or sharing later and access a snapshot of the entire app’s newsfeeds offline if you know you’re going to be out of coverage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be informed. Be prepared. Be engaged.
Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Data Source: Department of Mines and Geology
Developed For: Department of Mines and Geology
Logo and UI design By: Suresh Prasad Shrestha (email@example.com).
Developed By: Manohar Shrestha in association with Upveda Technology
Contact Developers: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Here we are trying to reflect those reports in form of Android App with following features:-
✔ Recent Earthquake data from USGS / National Seismological Centre
✔ Get notified whenever earthquake happens at Nepal of magnitude greater than 4
✔ List of Past earthquakes occurred in Nepal since 1994
✔ Probability of most risky areas for a Mw 6.5+ earthquake for current month
✔ 7 Days, Magnitude 4.0+ Worldwide from USGS
✔ Take screenshot of the current screen and share it to your friends
✔ Stats on the damages brought by earthquake
✔ Get updated with news
✔ Gallery of Earthquake damages, relief works etc.
✔ Videos related to earthquake in Nepal
✔ Emergency contact addresses of Nepal Police and Hospitals
✔ Tips for being safe from Earthquakes
✔ Donate information for PM Relief fund, Nepal
✔ Access data offline
Disclaimer : The content of this app are powered by different sources:-
- Earthquake activities data are taken from National Seismological Centre,Nepal (http://seismonepal.gov.np)
- Stats on damages are taken from Nepal Disaster Risk Reduction Portal (http://drrportal.gov.np).
- Probability of most risky areas for a Mw 6.5+ earthquake is being taken from world-earthquakes.com.
- 7 Days, Magnitude 4.0+ Worldwide from USGS
- Videos of earthquake related activities are powered by youtube. We do not upload any videos. Contact the uploader if any issues.
- Photos are collected from different sources, as mentioned in the photo caption in app
App notifications can be turned off manually via Settings panel in the app. Earthquake Nepal assumes no liability for any harm caused by use of this application.
Earthquake Alert Nepal is an earthquake data showing application that based on multiple data sources.It shows Nepal Earthquake alerts. It downloads data from Seismonepal.gov.np (Nepal Seismological Center (NSC)) and USGS.gov (United States Geological Survey (USGS)).
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake alerts of Nepal and around the border of Nepal.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred at Nepal in the past from 1994 to till date. It shows the exact data of latest Quakes of Nepal.
- 2 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake :
* Nepal Seismological Center (NSC)
* U.S.Geological Survey (USGS)
- See latest earthquakes of Nepal
- Notification of earthquakes even when the application is not running
- Filter earthquake data according to your needs
- Click on earthquake data list to view on map
- Recent Ten Earthquake data is presented in Map.
- Distance from You to Epicenter in MAP view.