Great that there is Omni focus sync for Android. I was worried that I'll pay for app that doesn't work. To be frank now it's on my startup screen. Have some lacks but well I'm happy it works,it's not official app but still worth buying.
When a project which "set complete when completing last action" on Mac and "repeat every day” ,is complete in FocusGTD,it should be regenerate just like on Mac.Please support it,thank you!
Having constant sync problems...not sure what the deal is
Couldnt login with account.
Pretty good but some things are driving me crazy: 1) OmniFocus for Mac allows me to order projects the way I want by using drag and drop in the project list - Focus GTD seems to ignore this order and just sorts projects randomly with folders first. I would like Focus GTD to use the same order as OmniFocus for Mac. 2) One thing that I like about OmniFocus is that I can give projects a context so I don't have to assign the context manually to each task in the project. When I create an action inside such a project using the plus button that action should not have a context by default - it is unnecessary because the project already has it. (Reproduce: Side bar > Contexts > select a context > select a project > tap on plus sign) 3) No attachments. 4) Projects and actions could be a little bit smaller so more items fit on the screen.
* IMPROVEMENT: reduce needed permissions
* FEATURE: quick entry widget also allows setting start(deferred) date
* FIX: fixed issue on webdav server which applies gzip compression
* IMPROVEMENT: search now also searches within notes
* FEATURE: improved sync in preparation for new omnifocus sync format (2.9)
* FIX: improve handling of dropped context
* FIX: fixed sorting of tasks when sharing from other apps