It is important to note that the BMI does not differentiate between body fat and muscle mass and as a result there are some exceptions to the BMI Guidelines.
Additionally, in people over the age of 74, your general health is generally more important than being slightly overweight and as such many researchers feel that a BMI of between 22 to 26 is acceptable.
This BMI Calculator is designed for both men and women over the age of 18.
Once you have measured your BMI, you can determine your healthy weight range. If your BMI is:
• Under 18 - you are very underweight and possibly malnourished.
• Under 20 - you are underweight and could afford to gain a little weight.
• 20 to 25 - you have a healthy weight range for young and middle-aged adults.
• 26 to 30 - you are overweight
• Over 30 - you are obese.
calcola il tuo "Indice di Massa Corporea"
(BMI, dall'inglese: Body Mass Index).
Con pochi dati sarai in grado di autovalutare il tuo Indice di Massa Corporea e, di conseguenza, regolarti per una corretta e sana alimentazione, magari seguendo i preziosi consigli di NaturalMenu.net
Inoltre, inserendo anche la propria circonferenza addominale, potrai conoscere il tuo rischio cardiovascolare, secondo la American Heart Association.
Attenzione: questa applicazione non si sostituisce in alcun modo ad un parere medico, ma ti aiuta ad una corretta autovalutazione.
All you have to do is to put your weight and height and press on calculator icon.
- It's for everyone.
- Immediate result.
- It tells you if you are normal weighted.
- Very friendly and simple to use.
- Gives you your BMI in less then 2 sec.
- It's free!
E' rivolta ad individui di altezza compresa tra 150 e 200 cm di età superiore a 18 anni.
Note: Questa applicazione è destinata ad essere di uso generale, informativo e non intende costituire consulenza medica, diagnosi probabili o trattamenti consigliati.
Based on your height and weight, the BMI is computed along with your BMI category: Severely Underweight, Underweight, Normal, Overweight, Obese class 1, Obese class 2, Obese class 3.
Normal weight range given your height is also provided along with a table summarizing WHO guidelines.
Please note: according to the WHO, there is no distinction between male and female in terms of BMI. For this reason, you will NOT find such a distinction in the app, either ;)
* BMI Calculator
* Ideal Body weight Calculator
* Waist to height ratio Calculator
* Blood Pressure Calculator
• Body Mass Index (BMI): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist to Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Ideal Body Weight : is the desired weight for optimal health and fitness.
• Blood Pressure: is the force exerted on the walls of the arteries due to flow of blood. This is calculated by taking the user's Pulse Rate, Height and weight. error margin (appx. ±10%)
Keyword: Blood Pressure , Blood Pressure calculator , Blood Pressure monitor, bp , body mass index, BMI, waist , height , ideal, body , weight , fitness, Health, Medical
- Weight control (trends, charts, goal ...)
- Body mass index;
- Risk of cardiovascular disease;
- Accurate calculation of ideal body weight;
- Daily energy requirements;
- Percentage of fat mass;
Supported Italian / English units of measure.
+ BMI calculation based on height and weight.
+ Ideal weight range for specified height.
+ Ad free
+ Support for both imperial and metric units.
+ Historic data for weight & BMI
More information on Body Mass Index
++ This application is for informational purpose only. Consult your doctor for health & weight related concerns. ++
Body fat calculator estimates in a simple and intuitive fat percentage using 1 of 2 methods , measurement of body folds or body circumferences measuring, you decide which is best for you. Also shows other indicators such as the BMI your ideal weight and lean mass Kg. Records data and keep track with beautiful graphs for each indicator. Losing weight has never been easier.
* Allows fat percentage estimate both men and women as a function of age.
* Records data in graphs easy to edit
* Estimate your body mass index and ideal weight.
* Calculate the lean mass.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a heuristic proxy for estimating human body fat based on an individual's weight and height.
Basal metabolic rate (BMR), and the closely related resting metabolic rate (RMR), is the amount of energy expended daily by humans and other animals at rest. Rest is defined as existing in a neutrally temperate environment while in the post-absorptive state. In plants, different considerations apply.