- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
The app lets you track up to nine separate people on the one Android device.
You can have the app remember your initial weight so you can see how far you have come in reaching your target weight.
Weights and height can be entered and displayed in metric (kg and cm) or english/imperial (pounds or stones/pounds, inches or feet/inches).
Note - the app gives you the weights for your height but cannot advise you whether this is appropriate for you. It does not give health advice.
Simply calculate your BMI by choosing your height and your weight.
• Your data can be easily modified with our two intuitive sliders. You can switch between metric (kilograms and centimeters) or imperial (pounds and feets) units to track your data.
• This application is suitable for everybody including children from the age of 5 years old. Simply choose your age and your sex to get the most accurate results. We give you also an approximation of your body fat percentage, according to the data you set.
• According to the World Health Organization, the Body Mass Index of an adult should be comprised between 18.5 and 25 to be considered as normal. To help you understand your goals, the normal weight interval according to your height, your sex and your age is clearly displayed in our application.
• Check your health daily by updating your weight with our app. By signing up, you can save your weight evolution daily and take care of your health carefully.
• A customized chart is available to check your weight evolution throughout weeks and help you keep your body healthy.
Our application is fully translated. We value your feedbacks and we are listening to all your comments and advices to deliver you the best application for tracking your weight daily.
If you find any problem or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to send us a message on Twitter (twitter.com/monirapps) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/monirapps.vayvay)
Please share, rate and comment!
- The Monirapps team
Patients can also use a range of tools such as the NHS Symptom Checker and BMI Calculator to further understand their health issues.
Please note the functionality of this app requires an internet connection, if you are accessing this app offline and have a query please call 01634 334650.
This app also allows you to set your goals for a specific test or health indicator. The charts for various test types show how a particular health indicator compares to the goal you have setup.
You will never miss a recording for your test results. All recordings are in a single app. This allows you to have all recordings with you all the time and to show them to your doctor.
Best of all, EZ Health Tracker stores all data locally on your device and is NOT using a remote server to store or backup your data.
This App is provided by Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust and helps users of our services to:
- Find your way to, from and around our site
- See what services we provide
- Tell us how we are doing
- Get service-specific health literature
- Find out more about Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust and what we do
- Keep up to date with news from the Trust
This App includes lots of handy links and resources for patients, including:
- What to expect when you visit our services
- Useful information for you before you come for your appointment
- Contact numbers and email addresses
- Leave your feedback so we can continue to improve
Simple, easy and reliable.
*** Imperial and Metric Units***
To calculate your BMI enter your weight and height. To calculate the percentage of body fat you need the measurements of neck, waist, hip and height, for the purposes of this calculation is necessary to choose your gender. The calculation is done differently for men or women.
BMI & Body Fat Calculator shows you your ideal weight range (in option calculate BMI) you will be able to get to know your minimum weight and your maximum recommended weight according to your height.
BMI & Body Fat Calculator calculate your percentage of body fat by applying the formula Hodgdon and Beckett. This is a more complicated formula that takes into account the body measures and not weight. Probably the best way to know your percentage of body fat is Skinfold caliper (This test measures fat just beneath the skin) but with this app you can have a fairly reliable reference.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet are crucial when it comes to controlling your weight.
This BMI calculator is perfect for you - nice, fast and easy to use !!!
What is BMI ? - Body Mass Index:
Body weight divided by the square of height. BMI shows the ratio of weight to height, which does not take into account the individual characteristics, such as muscles.
If you are not sure, your weight or waist are the correct, use of the app and check.
Enter your age, height and weight or waist.
BMI calculator shows you:
- calculate your BMI,
- determine that your weight is normal (or indicate underweight, obesity, etc.),
- indicate the perfect BMI and weight for your age
Using our app BMI calculator, you can also check out:
- is your waist perfect ? - indicator waist / height
- level of body fat,
- burning calories and energy consumption,
This app supports various units of measure: imperial and metric.
Stay fit and healthy !!!
Der Rechner basiert auf Einteilungen der WHO in Untergewicht, Normalgewicht, Übergewicht
Adipositas Grad I - III.
Alter und Geschlecht finden in dieser Version keine Berücksichtigung.
- Haftungsausschluss -
Die App (BMI Rechner) wurde mit der größtmöglichen Sorgfalt geprüft und getestet, dennoch kann eine Garantie nicht übernommen werden. Eine Haftung des Autors für Sach-, Personen- und Vermögensschäden ist somit ausgeschlossen.
Stop unhealthy overweight or the slimness mania!
Find out your ideal weight. Then you will know, if slim, work out or sports is a topic for you.
The BMI (body mass index) is the most common scale for it and is correctly admitted.
But there are some special cases, that doesn't match completely with the BMI. Therefor suits the WHtR (waist to height ratio).
The BMI is a very simple relation between your height and your weight. This method fits to most people with a normal stature.
People, who strongly differ from the norm (e.g. very muscular or very slim stature), better uses the WHtR. It represents a relation between your height and your waist. So the bone structure plays a role by rating your weight/figure.
1- find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
2- find your BMI according Gender.
3-Metric and imperial systems are supported.