IT’S ABOUT DISHES
Discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving & see what’s good at any restaurant.
It makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window.
Keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love.
Bookmark dishes you want to try and hide the ones you don't.
See what friends and experts, like the Travel Channel, love wherever you go.
You can learn more about this personalized picture menu for dishes at Foodspotting.com and follow Foodspotting on Twitter and Facebook -- we’d love to hear your questions and ideas!
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
If you are looking for restaurants, this app will find them for you. You don't even need to type anything.
Restaurant Finder works well worldwide but especially in USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, India, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia and Thailand.
You can find restaurants nearby very easily by using the restaurants near me or "By current location" buttons. Alternatively, you can type the name of the restaurant or the address or zipcode where you want to find food places.
You can view information about the restaurant such as opening hours, reviews, phone number and food menus.
Restaurant Finder can also be used to find Meal take away and delivery, cafes, pubs, hotels, night clubs, grocery stores and super markers, taxis and cabs, and gas stations.
The Restaurants Near Me feature uses your current GPS location and displays a list of restaurants, if the Restaurants Near Me feature does not return any results, please make sure your location services are enabled or alternatively you can type your the address in the search box.
An incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest restaurant database and global map on the market. Fully customizable, you can order your owns list and make maximum use of your GPS.
Can't decide where to eat? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
★ Over 100 preset searches including over 45 cuisines and 30 food types.
★ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
★ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
★ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
★ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
★ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
★ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on what to eat can be just a shake away.
★ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other diners.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on new features including offline restaurant database, restaurant menu, and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update and feel free to contact us for any feedback so we can improve the app for you.
No matter if you are looking for chinese restaurant, best restaurants, eating in, italian food, indian curry, mexican, thai restaurant, japanese, cafe, delivery, seafood restaurant, restaurant reviews, seafood restaurants, fish restaurant, london cuisine or pizza restaurant, we will have something for you!
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Myles Harding, Jin Khera
Web Development: William Kelly
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretoeat/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
We know that and therefore we are bringing you the new Hungry app with Material Design and improved access to the best and nearest places around to eat, drink or enjoy your favorite treats. Hungry is the gateway to your next meal or drink experience.
Select "pizza" or just say it to the voice command. Or maybe "salad", or maybe something else from the ever increasing food type selection. If you are indecisive, just allow the app to list all the places around.
From the vast variety of nearby Foursquare destinations, choose your place of interest by referring to top tips and ratings.
- Nearby food related places sorted by distance, relevance and radius
- Search nearby places with predefined food categories
- Enriched selection of food types
- Voice Search
- Full-screen place preview with easy navigation and call
- Parallax effect
- Material Design
The application uses the Foursquare API.
Basically, you can see detailed information, user reviews and photos from over 100,000 restaurants all over Thailand (Powered by Wongnai). We auto-identify your location via GPS, so we can pinpoint restaurants and bars in your exact area!
Don't miss & Join us today to get special privileges.
- Easily search restaurants nearby you or by keyword
- See restaurant information and reviews from real users. Hear what the locals are saying!
- Post photo, write a review, or add new restaurant
- Exclusive coupons and discounts for Samsung Galaxy user
- Get directions to restaurant
- Support Android tablet
24 Halal is een mobiele gids die gebruikers helpt in hun zoektocht naar Halal locaties in Nederland, België en Luxemburg. Informatie over restaurants, winkels en instellingen die in dienst staan van de Moslimconsument willen we met deze gids makkelijk beschikbaar stellen.
De juiste en actuele informatie over Halal locaties en de beoordelingen van consumenten zorgen ervoor dat je weloverwogen kunt beslissen waar je eet, winkelt en bidt.
Voor meer informatie, ga naar www.24halal.nl
• Authoritative recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Access recommendations offline (no data connection needed)
• Easy to use and fun
MapMuse's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Finder maps the locations of all the restaurants Guy Fieri visits on his hit Food Network television show. In addition, the app provides each restaurant’s contact info, episode details, Yelp reviews, website link, and other helpful information like driving directions so you can visit it yourself.
Find these wonderful restaurants on one easy to use, interactive map. Simply enter an address or choose your current location to see the real life locations of the diners, drive-ins, and dives you’ve seen Guy visit on TV. All the restaurants can be displayed on a national map or in any city, metro area, or state. Scroll the map and the restaurants are automatically updated...no need to enter a new location. Add places you’ve eaten at to your Visited List, loved to your Favorite List, or intend to try out to your Bucket List.
Gogobot's Singapore City Guide offers the best personalized guide to Singapore. Famous for its restrictive laws and ultra strait-laced culture (feeding pigeons or monkeys is banned, along with drugs and porn), Singapore is such a clean, safe Southeast Asian city that it sometimes gets a bad rap for its asceticism. However, there is much to get excited about here, including the world-famous food culture. Cafes are open 24 hours a day, hawkers sell food from all over Asia on virtually every street block, and you can sit down at a restaurant to a variety of delicious dishes like oyster omelette and clay pot seafood. Singapore has recently opened two “integrated resorts” (also known as casinos) and there are plenty of other opportunities to get your nightlife on in the Riverside district. The Chinese, Malay and Indian population makes for colorful events like a spectacular Lunar New Year, the Dragon Boat Festival, and Dewali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, in October or November
What users love about the Gogobot Singapore Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Singapore to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
NearBy Me is also a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. Also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier to find.
Also available for browsers at:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Find quickly nearby places with a single tap by customizing your home page categories (select display categories from the available list or add your manually searches).
• Get search results based on distance or popularity of the place.
• Free search for any keyword (i.e “pizza in New York”).
• View all search results in either list or map.
• Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends (Facebook, Email etc).
• Add places to Favorite list.
NearBy Me helps you find places like:
• Bus stations
• Car services
• Convenience stores
• Department stores
• Gas stations
• Hardware stores
• Night clubs
• Train stations
and many more
May 2014: Join us as we show you how to create some of the beautiful flower-inspired dishes from Shangri-La Hotel Singapore in celebration of Mother’s Day. Our travel team visits Taipei in Taiwan to find out the city’s most popular night markets and foodie spots.
April 2014: In this month’s edition of Food&Travel, join us as we present you with easy-to-prepare recipes for the upcoming Easter celebrations, as well as Spanish recipes from Catalunya Singapore. Our travelling team also review Hawke’s Bay and sample its offerings.
February 2014: Join us as we show you how to create delectable Australian-inspired dishes to celebrate Valentine’s Day in the comfort of your own kitchen. Our team also takes you on a journey to Mornington as we explore its many vineyards and cellars.
January 2014: Our team explains the differences between salts and also takes a look at the best of Chinese cuisine in Beijing in this issue of Food&Travel. Additionally, Chef Fung of Paradise Group shares some of his recipes with you for the upcoming Chinese New Year Festival.
December 2013: In this issue of Food & Travel Magazine, we take a look at Au Chocolat’s French-inspired Christmas recipes and find out how to prepare mouth-watering bites with common trimmings and leftovers from our contributing Chef, Daniel Sia.
November 2013: In this edition of Food&Travel, our team gives you step-by-step instructions on preparing scrumptious Shepherd’s pie, as well as tips and tricks to create quick and easy party food for that last-minute celebration. Join us as we explore Kerala’s spice trail, and experience the magic of spices that once drove the world’s taste buds wild.
October 2013: Join us as we partake in the best of Italian cuisine as we share some easy, traditional recipes from celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver with you. We also check out some of the newest and best restaurants in Singapore and Malaysia, providing you with the information you need for a quick foodie fix.
September 2013: In this issue, find out how to make Pulot Hitam Snowskin Mooncakes from a recipe provided by Chef Simon Poon from Man Fu Yuan. Also join us as we explore Middle Eastern flavours and textures with our simple-to-prepare recipes!
August 2013: In this issue of Food & Travel, join us as we go loco over Singaporean breakfast favourites – mee siam, fried carrot cake and a chocolaty rich Milo Godzilla that’s a meal in itself. Also check our recipe for chicken rice and our easy peasy step-by-step guide to preparing the nation’s perennial favourite, chilli crabs.
July 2013: In the July issue of Food&Travel, learn to prepare Lu Rou Fan, a national favourite in Taiwan and also home-style Taiwanese cuisines by the chefs at Shin Yeh. Be sure to read about Cain Nunns’ journey to find the best regional eateries in Taipei. If going meatless is for you, check out this issue’s Weeknight Eats for smart vegetarian recipes from chef Ciaran Armstrong.
June 2013: Lay out the garden table and entertain your guests with distinctly Asian smoky eats with our barbeque recipes this issue of Food&Travel. Don’t forget to read about the restaurant reviews that will be sure to satisfy the carnivore in you. Also, learn how to whip up fresh Vietnamese meals with recipes from chef-owner Nam of Annam Vietnamese Cuisine.
The app also allows you to:
1. View the latest travel notices and advice for Singaporeans going overseas
2. Sign up for eRegister on the go
SG TravelKaki app is developed by Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore and supported by:
• Central Narcotics Bureau
• Health Sciences Authority
• Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Singapore Customs
• Singapore Police Force
While this app can be installed on a wide variety of Android devices, its performance is optimised on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy 3 & 4
Samsung Note 2 & 3
Let us know what you think and how we can improve the app at email@example.com.
On our user's demand we have added two features:
- Search a place by name, and
- Added a radius option to limit the search
Default distance unit is miles, if you want to change it to kilo meters, then visit Settings screen.
Like its previous version, list of all place category is there to ease your search. In search by category, specific place name and radius could be provided.
> Don't get lost, search for nearby places using this application. It will help you navigate to that place.
> Explore nearby places before going somewhere.
> Assist someone else to find what's nearby them.
An application by PCSalt.com to list near by places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Cafe, Doctor, Fire Station, Gas Station, Hospital, Movie Theater, Health, Pharmacy, Police, etc.
Google Map is used to display your current location, or any marked place you have selected by searching the address.
If you want to navigate to the searched place then it is advised to enable GPS to get more accurate navigation direction.
- This application needs access to device's current location using GPS or Network (WiFi/Mobile Data).
- Accuracy of location depends on the device, selected location provider and your location (if you are inside your home or office building then GPS might not work properly)
- We don't run any background task, app runs only when it is opened
Thank you for your support and reviews (on play store and emails). We will provide next version with more features suggested/requested by you.