Create 10 documents without a watermark, please note that after that they will have a banner stamped on them
The free version is fully functional and the features and benefits include:
✔ Create multi-page PDFs using your camera or stored images.
✔ Set image resolution for small size and quick transfer or high quality
✔ Multilingual (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Chinese)
✔ Automatically compresses the images to produce optimized files
✔ Automatically naming using a user definable naming convention.
✔ Unique Camera+ option for speed scanning multiple images.
✔ Ability to override the automatic naming at any point.
✔ Options to Rename, Email, Edit & Delete
✔ You can define the PDF page size you require - (A4, Legal, Letter, etc.)
✔ You can enhance and crop each image
✔ Easy options to rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise.
✔ Add Tags for document indexing - (Author, Title, Keywords, Subject)
✔ FTP option to POST onto a server - (Host, User, Password, Folder)
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
You can open TIFF files using built-in file browser or 3rd party applications.
It supports a wide range of image compressions:
- CCiTT G3
- CCiTT G4
Multi-TIFF Viewer is fast, handy and it's for free, so don't hesitate to try it!
View TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and more. Includes advanced features like slideshow, show on map, rotate, crop, resize, save-as, set-as-wallpaper, share, export to PDF and more. It can view a wide variety of image formats including:
TIFF (TIF) - single or multiple pages, (Uncompressed, Packbits, LZW, JPEG, Huffman, G31D, G32D, G4, Flate, Planar)
BMP (Windows, OS/2, RLE)
DICOM (uncompressed, RLE, JPEG, animated)
CALS (type 1)
JEDMICS C4 (US Military images)
GIF (Animates in viewer and file browser)
FLI/FLC (Animates in viewer and file browser)
PNG (all types and animates in viewer and file browser)
JPEG (baseline, progressive)
PCX,DCX (multipage PCX)
Targa (uncompressed, RLE)
Microsoft FAX (*.AWD)
FITS (astronomy images)
PDF - NOTE: PDF support is limited to scanned images such as FAXes, NOT text or vector graphics. This is useful if you know your PDF file contains scanned images because FIV can view and navigate it much quicker than other PDF viewers.
Single-click option in file browser and main viewer allows you to optionally strip EXIF info and/or automatically resize images for sharing (email, mms, etc).
FIV detects ad blocking by looking at the /etc/hosts file and displays a warning message if Google or Admob server requests are being redirected to localhost. Some Cyanogenmod builds include a modified hosts file setup to block ads, so even if you haven't installed an ad blocker program your device is blocking ads.
Includes a fast and powerful file browser which displays a large thumbnail image and file details. Long press on the name for the option to share the image (email, mms, etc) or set it as the background wallpaper.
FIV is great at viewing large black & white scanned images. Unique technology allows for incredibly fast decoding and readable scale-to-gray (anti-aliased) views. Navigate between pages/files in milliseconds even on less powerful phones.
FIV supports animated GIF, PNG and FLI/FLC in a unique way. See your files animate in the file browser and main window. Pinch zoom and pan while image is animating. FIV is able to view just about any image, but is also a competent animated GIF/PNG player.
Friendly GUI allows fast navigation between pages/files with simple swipe gestures and pinch-to-zoom.
Use FIV as a stand-alone file browser/viewer or as the default image viewer for email attachments etc.
FIV is capable of viewing well logs faster than any other software available. As an oil/gas/water well log viewer, FIV can open scans up to 80 x 300 inches (@400dpi).
FIV now includes the ability to export any file (e.g. multi-page TIFF) as a PDF file. It also allows you to save a page in another format (JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, BMP).
The addition of DICOM support is preliminary and is based on our proprietary code. If you find this useful and would like to see more DICOM specific features, please contact us.
The only difference between the free and paid version of FIV are the use of ads in the free version
FIV needs EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission when opening some file attachments which come from streams (e.g. from GMail). Otherwise, no temporary files are created by FIV.
Please check our Twitter feed for the latest news:
FIV has no external dependencies. The imaging code is completely self contained and written in portable C and optimized assembly language. Please send any licensing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opens TIFF/ TIF images. View, print and measure single, multi-page and oversized image files.
TIFF File Format Overview
TIFF (Tag Image File Format) is a widely supported open file specification, originally developed by Aldus (acquired by Adobe). It is a raster-based format commonly used for images that come from optical scanners, graphics/photo editing applications, etc.
TIFF files can span multiple pages, contain a number of different raster format "encodings" (ways to represent pixels dots with compression) and contain metadata tags, such as the origin of the images and creation date.
The most common TIFF encoding is CCITT G4, which is used to represent monochrome (black and white) scans of images like documents, checks and blueprints. Other file encodings are color images for photographs, images of charts, graphical renderings, etc.
Why TIFF Is A Good Archival Format
TIFF is a raster format, meaning it is a collection of pixels (dots) that are either on or off, with each pixel having a specific assigned color. This set of on/off dots create a visually recognizable representation of the geometry. It is the lowest possible (simplest) representation of the image.
The general rule of formats is the more the complex the data representation, the shorter the lifespan of the format. Rich content formats like Microsoft® Word, Adobe PDF, and AutoCAD DWG/DWF enrich usability through features like text search, layering and anti-aliased zooming. These complex formats represent lines, circles and text using complex entity data structures with x,y coordinates, fonts, thickness, color, line pattern styles and more.
Complex formats are always evolving, adding new features and better ways to represent the richness of the data presentation. Over time, word processing, CAD and even page layout formats evolve into almost completely new formats, with little similarity to their original form, making backwards compatibility difficult, if not impossible. And, as these formats gain new features, the engineering and testing cycles become more strained, allowing less time for issues found on the older format versions. And since source code is generally rewritten every 3 to 7 years, the likelihood of dragging brittle code for back format support becomes less and less likely with each cycle.
TIFF is an open, well documented standard with basic image representation that is read and created by many vendors. It changes little over time, making it well-suited as an archival format over the long haul. It may in fact be the only suitable electronic file format choice.
App Features :
★ Opens TIFF/ TIF images
★ View TIFF/ TIF images
★ print TIFF/ TIF images
★ measure single image files
★ measure multi-page image files
★ measure oversized image files
Secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app with both antivirus and anti-theft protection.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections, app vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi-based threats to your OS.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locator feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of its many advanced Anti-Theft components) keep your data safe from theft.
It’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want if your device gets lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protect against avg spyware and removes viruses.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use the cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
(3) ファイラーなどでTiffファイルを開くとき、「アプリケーションを選択」から「Tiff Image Viewer」を選択して下さい。
対応機種: android 1.6以上
***NEW*** We add batch conversion! You can add file or directory.
How to convert:
* Add unlimited files to one conversion.
* Choose a format: BMP, DDS, EPS, EXR, GIF, ICO, JPG, MNG, PCX, PNG, PSD, PDF, SVG, TGA, TIFF (some formats support setting - use them for best results).
* Click "Convert!".
* Find the result in the specified output directory
Besides, you can do resize, simply select the desired size!
Did not find the desired option or operation? Contact us and we will try to implement it.
Conversion happens online, hence Internet connection is required for this App to work.
If you have feedback - please contact us by email email@example.com
If you want to support the project, you can buy a version without advertising:
05/06/14 - add convert from PPT, PPTX, CDR (up to ver.X6) and WebP formats.
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It's a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it's your screen, an app, or something else that's killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
• Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it's performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
WARNING: root access and an overclockable kernel are mandatory!
NOTICE: when reporting issues, please state which phone and ROM you are using along with the problem and how to reproduce it.
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it to a fax machine!
Free version limited to one (single-page) fax per day with no coverpage.
Premium and account versions available with more included faxes.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it (free) to any fax number in USA/Canada!
This full version includes free faxing of up to 9 pages per day! More sending available with an account if necessary.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
Many of the webcams are in high-definition providing rich, near-live feedback from the slopes.
There are currently over 2400 webcams available from 600 resorts worldwide and if your resort isn't available then there is a suggestion feature within the app - we try to add all suggestions where available.
Included in the app are some fun and useful features including the ability to view random and nearby webcams!
An essential part of your ski-holiday, Ski Webcams app can be used before, during and even after your holiday!
- New Zealand
PDFs are compressed and enhanced - they are saved to phone/SD card and can be emailed directly or downloaded later.
Lite version includes a watermark.
2.13: Fix for 2.11
PDFs are compressed and enhanced, saved to SD card and can be emailed directly.
v1.2.9 choice for default email recipient and subject - useful to send to fax gateway.
PDFs are compressed and enhanced, saved to SD card and can be emailed directly.
v2.11: Galaxy S compatible
v2.13: Fix for issues with 2.11