London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* See your recent visited stops.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
☆☆☆ By Popular Request, the Bus Guru Journey Planner lists all the user’s real-time bus options, journey times AND the buses' Live departure times, which allows Londoners to choose the soonest AND fastest bus ☆☆☆
The Next Web UK & Media Editor Paul Sawers says: 'Bus Guru is differentiating itself from existing apps by providing real-time information... as well as letting you plan your journey... You can choose to view bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map, and you can even see all the locations where you can top-up your Oyster Card around you, which is actually a very handy feature if you’re looking to avoid paying the premium cash-fares on London transport... It’s an intuitive app to use. Most importantly, it works and it’s pretty fast too.'
New Media Age's Ronan Shields says: 'I’ve spent many a frosty morning stuck at an East End bus stop cursing the lack of such a service and the Bus Guru site developers here have finally delivered.'
Never miss a bus again! Bus Guru puts ALL of the information London bus commuters need at their fingertips. It is lightening fast due to its advanced caching technology, easy to use and doesn’t crash. It has the 18,942 London bus stops and 1,340 routes covered and also provides:
⚑ LIVE INFO: Up-to-the-second information on all TFL buses’ real-time locations.
⚑ ONE CLICK: To view your nearest stop’s buses OR all the bus stops around you.
⚑ LIVE JOURNEY PLANNER: Compare the quickest routes AND live bus times using Bus Guru’s Journey Planner integrated with live bus times. So you can find the fastest bus AND which bus is leaving first.
⚑ SEARCH: For ANY bus stop and live bus info via an address/postcode/area.
⚑ MAPS: View bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map. Tap on a flag to view the bus stop number and name, plus the final destination and routes.
⚑ OYSTER CARD TOP-UPS: View ALL of the Oyster Card Top-up vendors around you. Search for Oyster vendors via the map.
⚑ FAVOURITES: Save bus stops by tapping the star.
⚑ RECENT STOPS: Look at the stops you’ve recently viewed with one click.
⚑ DISRUPTIONS: View live bus diversions, cancellations and closures.
⚑ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE: We have invested a considerable amount of time into making Bus Guru user-friendly, nifty and beautiful.
⚑ FAST: Due to advanced caching technology and optimisation.
⚑ STABLE: Works on all types of Android phone – and doesn’t crash.
⚑ MORE FEATURES COMING SOON: Please email us email@example.com / Tweet @BusGuru / write on the www.facebook.com/BusGuru wall to let us know what features you’d like.
We have combined two very complex systems so please email the Bus Guru Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any blips and we will update the app.
As with all good location-based apps, Bus Guru works with your phone’s location services (3G/GPS/GPRS/WiFi) and searches for up to 10 seconds to locate you as accurately as possible when you open the app so please make sure your setting for location services are on.
TFL LIVE COUNTDOWN DATA
If the app ever says ‘No Data Available’ it is either due to TFL’s data being temporarily unavailable or your location is outside the TFL Live Countdown zone.
If you do experience any problems then please do contact the Bus Guru Support Team email@example.com (before rashly leaving a bad review) as we can most likely swiftly solve it for you. Feedback is always read and considered.
Keep Bus Guru free by telling your friends: Twitter @BusGuru / Facebook: facebook.com/BusGuru. Bus Guru www.busguru.co.uk is available for all smartphones.
Data provided by Transport For London.
London Bus & Tube Maps offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete offline access to the official Transport of London Tube Maps for all 9 zones in London. The Bus Maps offers you key bus routes with major tourists attractions labeled.
* Tube map (Underground map) and Bus map
* Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom
* No internet connection required
* Free app
* Bus routes available between major journey attractions, make your travel a lot easier
* Help tourists and visitors to travel in London conviniently using key bus service
If you appreciate my work, clicking an advertisement is your way of saying this. Whereas if you do not like it, just leave some comments and please also leave the brand and name of your phone. Have fun in London!
London tube map, London underground map, London bus map, London Metro map, London tourist map, London travel map, London journey map, London attractions
关键字：伦敦 地铁 公交 地图 轨道交通 旅游 旅行 景点
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
★★★ THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL - THE APP IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE FOREVER! ★★★
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent & Wired UK -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
Now you can get Bus stops close to your location.
You can also virtually tour the street to reorient yourself, using our new street view and map. Navigating London now gets way easier.
Get Adbam London Bus Timer V2.
Busradar is free of charge and easy to use:
* Find all long distance bus stops near you
* Find all available long distance bus routes for the desired connection
* Compare the journey time and rates of the various providers
* Get into the booking process of the particular bus company immediately
* Compare also trips by train or car pooling
Compare all long distance bus providers with busradar:
* National Express,
* Greyhound UK,
* and many more
We hope you enjoy the app. In case of any possible mistakes or bugs we would appreciate your feedback very much. In order to improve the app continuously, please feel free to email us any praise, criticism or suggestion for improvement to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Location: The permission is needed to locate the current position as place of departure or arrival.
* Pictures/Media/Files: The permission is needed to cache the map view in order to reduce network traffic. Private files, such as pictures or videos will not be read.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
The information is provided by TFL (Transport For London) and a data connection and GPS signal is required for up to date information near you.
- Provides details of bus routes and bus fares (including the ability to manage your Oyster Card)
- Tube and rail Maps
- Train station toilets map
- London bus maps
- City Tourist Map - (Official City Guide)
- TFL Tube/Train station toilets
- London Theatres Map
- Transport For London Accessibility Map - Wheelchair access map of stations
- Congestion charge zone map
- River bus and tours map
- London Overground map
- London tramlink map
A simple handy app to carry around useful maps in your pocket - let us know what maps you would like to see added!
Email email@example.com with any issues/requests