Comprehensive MBA Level Finance and Statistics. Actual calculatation and Analysis is performed by the App. Accounting, Economics, Marketing and Strategy would be introduced next.
1. Finance 2. Statistics 3. Calculator 4. RSS Feed 5. Stop Watch 6. Weather (US Only) 7. World Time
3. Call & E-Mail Support
1. Amortization 2. Bond - Straight Bond, Convertible Bond, Accrued Interest 3. Consumer Finance - auto, home and student loan 4. Depreciation - Straight Line, Declining Balance, Sum-of-Years' Digits, Production Or Use, MACRS 5. Forward & Future 6. Monte Carlo Simulation 7. Option - Foreign Currency, Option on Future, Equity/Stock Option 8. T-Bill 9. Time Value a. Comparison b. Interest Rate - Simple, Compound, Annuity, Perpetuity, Nominal/Real, Effective Annual Rate (EAR) c. NPV/IRR d. Time Value of Money - Present Value (PV), Payment, Future Value (FV), Interest Rate, Time e. Estimated Annual Cost 10. What-if Analysis 11. Valuation 12. Yield Curve
1. Amortization - Summary, Schedule, Pie Chart of Interest vs. Principle and Line Chart of cumulative balances. 2. Bond - Straight Bond and Convertible Bond. Bond Volatilities, Accrued Interest, Price Value of Basis Point, Bond Amortization Schedule, Bond Price Graph over time.
3. Consumer Finance
a. Auto Finance i. Amortization with graphs & charts ii. Comparison with bar chart iii. Lease iv. Lease vs. Buy v. Hybrid Break Even Point Analysis vi. What if analysis
b. College Finance i. Amortization with graphs/charts ii. Comparison with bar graphs iii. Consolidation iv. What if analysis v. Data is saved and retrieved upon return.
c. Home Finance i. Amortization with graphs/charts ii. Affordability iii. APR iv. Balloon Payment v. Comparison with bar graphs vi. Cost v. Duration vi. Qualification vii. What if analysis
4. Depreciation a. Straight Line b. Accelerated Depreciation - Double Declining c. Sum of Years Digits d. Production or Use e. MACRS f. Area chart of accumulated depreciation vs. ending book value over asset life
5. Forward & Future a. Commodity b. Currency c. Index d. Forward
6. Interest Rate a.Annuity b. Compound Interest c. Effective Annual Cost (EAC) d. Effective Annual Rate (EAR) e. Nominal/Real Interest Rate f. Perpetuity g. Simple Interest
7. Monte Carlo Simulation - supply trading days, initial security price, daily average and daily standard deviation. Add one or more initial security price, daily average and daily standard deviation and the app simulates security price over the trading days.
8. NPV/IRR - Flexible Cash Flow Start Time and Cash Flow Repetition
a. Equity/Index i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis v. Payoff chart
b. Foreign Currency i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis v. Payoff graphs
c. Option On Future i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis v. Payoff graphs
14. US Yield Curve for most recent date as well as for a date picked from available dates
16. Call & E-Mail Support
18. E-mail Result
Key Features: 1. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) 2. Beta Function 3. Covariance & Correlation 4. Effective Size 5. Error Function 6. Gamma Function 7. Probability a. CDF & PDF - Chi-Square, Fisher F-Distribution, Normal Distribution, Standard Normal Distribution, Student's t-Distribution c. p-value and Inverse p-value