Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
• Find a home for your budget. Both the affordability and monthly payment mortgage calculators can take you to homes you can afford on realtor.com, the source for the most accurate listing information
• The realtor.com calculator lets you discover how many homes you can buy within your affordable price range or with the calculated monthly payment. Tap to see those listings and start your home search!
• Check live mortgage rates with one tap from the home screen
• The estimate in the affordability calculator accounts for PMI and works with smart local tax rate and insurance rate, so you don’t have to guess
• See real time local, personalized mortgage rate loan options offered by different lenders
• Custom sliders allow you to control your mortgage calculator parameters, both real and aspirational
• Compare mortgage rates and quotes with easy sorting of your personalized rates by lowest APR, interest rate, fees, or payment to find the options that are just right for you
• Start your search with the realtor.com mortgage calculator app, and find the best mortgage rates, quotes, and homes for you
Get social with us!
Have feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
With its help, you can easily and quickly manage your funds from your phone or tablet without additional accounting skills. With Home Finance you can control any number of accounts and wallets in various currencies, always be aware of your financial situation. Before starting, you only need to do a few things:
- Determine your main currency
- Create one or several wallets (accounts)
The primary capabilities of Home Finance:
- Wallets and accounts in any currency.
- An unlimited wallet capacity.
- Automatic updating for exchange rates with Internet access.
- Edit your category tree at your discretion; create your own categories.
- Unlimited categories
- Three types of accounting: Balance, Income/Expenses, Expenses by category.
- Data protection with password access.
- Create backup copies.
So is important know now what your monthly mortgage payment is, faster, prudent and accurate.
Using the mortgage payment calculator you can easily check your principal paid, interest paid and your borrowing balance for each month up to the last payment.
It can also show the effect of adding extra payments.
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
Yet, if you do want to invest in real estate now or in the future, this app is perfect for you and it's free!
Don't buy a property for investment before you check this app!
Real Estate Calculator App was developed so that anyone who wants to invest in real estate will be able to evaluate a property's profitability and decide if it's a good deal.
No more complicated excel spreadsheets or asking friends in the field for favors!
Each person can enter the details of the property he or she would like to purchase as an investment and decide whether the deal is worth it.
What would be the property's net income?
How about the overall return on investment (ROI)?
How much will my monthly mortgage payment be?
Everything is calculated and presented to you in an easy and simple design.
Save & Load an UNLIMITED number of properties
Compare between several properties - showing you in a clear & simple way which deal is the best
Maximize your ROI by entering a desired return rate which will then adjust the mortgage you'll be taking
Share your property with others for consultation or any other reason
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've liked what you've read until here, Real Estate Calculator is exactly what you need.
★★★ Press install now - This is your first step to success ★★★
★ Try it - it's free ★
Key Features of Real Estate Calculator App
★ Sums up all the property's initial expenses
★ Sums up all the property's ongoing expenses
★ Sums up all the property's expected income
★ Calculates the net income
★ Calculates the Return On Investment (ROI) / Cash on Cash Return (COCR)
★ Calculates the Capitalization Rate (Cap)
★ Calculates your monthly mortgage payment using a built-in mortgage calculator
★ Shows you both monthly and yearly results (where applicable)
★ Saves the current property (there is no limit on the number of properties)
★ Loads a previously saved property
★ Compares up to 5 saved properties
★★ Share the app with friends
★★ Share properties for use with this app, as CSV (ie for excel) or as text (ie for printing)
★★ Calculates & adjust mortgage down payment according to a desired return rate
Real Estate Calculator is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ needs and wishes.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Keywords: Real Estate Calculator, Real Estate, Calculator, Calculate, Evaluator, Evaluate, House, Houses, Property, Properties, Deal, Deals, Cash, Finance, Financing, Mortgage, Loan, Down Payment, Net Income, Ongoing, Expenses, Return Rate, Return on Investment, ROI, Cash on Cash Return, COCR, Capitalization Rate, Cap, Budget, Money
Storage, Developement tools - Allows the app to save & load properties
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for Home Loan/Housing Loan/Car Loan/Personal Loan easily in a smarter and easy way using EMI Calculator.
You can calculate EMI by entering Loan amount, duration and Interest rate.
EMI Calculator also features interest-principal chart with month-wise data. This app provides the user the detailed view of -
1.Interest amount/month .
2.Principal amount/month .
3.Total balance amount.
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities.
EMI Calculator / Loan Calculator is used for calculating the monthly EMI Payment .
Main features of EMI Calculator :
✓ Easy and fast way to compute your EMI.
✓ You can share the details of your EMI using SMS/EMAIL.
✓ You will get the statistical information about the EMI.
✓ Calculate Eligiblity for Loan by its inbuilt Eligibilty Calculator.
✓ Calculate how much loan you can afford by using its inbuilt affordability calculator.
✓ Get best loan offers by submitting your request.
For any type of Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly calculate with a few gestures the monthly payments, interest and insurance costs of a mortgage, a consumer or auto / motorcycle loan.
With the amortization per month or per year, you know if you pay too much interest or not in early repayment, and be sure that to purchase your future property is a good option if you resell after a short time.
This application belongs to the rare category of those that allow you to calculate the payout of extra operations ("Prepayment" and "monthly payments variation").
Easy Mortage Calculator also helps you to estimate the maximum mortgage you can get from your bank.
The main calculator interface adapts to the size of your screen, depending on whether you have a smartphone or a tablet.
You can email us if you find some translation issues.
Only available in Pro version :
- no advertising
- pie charts
- linear charts
- you can send your simulations by SMS, Mail etc ...
- configurable interface : you can use the name of your company in the title of each screen
TCPI, Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Estimate At Completion (EAC), Estimate To Complete (ETC) and Variance At Completion (VAC) from Planned Value (PV), Earned Value (EV), Actual cost (AC), BAC, EAC, ETC and VAC. Save and e-mail result.
1. Straight line
2. Production or Use
3. and Accelerated Depreciation Methods.
4. Accelerated Depreciation covers Declining Balance, Sum-of-Years' Digits & MACRS.
5. MACRS includes residential rental and non-residential real property.
6. Save & e-mail
7. Graphs of ending book value and accumulated depreciatio
1. Intra-class Correlation Calculator for ANOVA
2. One-Way ANOVA Calculator
a. From Summary Data - supply number of subjects, mean and standard deviation
b. From Detail Data - supply data within a group and keep adding groups
c. From Data File - supply tab delimited file.
Expiration time in Days, Months and Year can be entered.
Expiration date can be selected.
Displays call and put profit graphs.
1. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
2. Beta Function
3. Scientific Calculator (infix)
4. Covariance & Correlation
5. Effective Size
6. Error Function
7. Gamma Function
a. CDF & PDF
b. p-value and Inverse p-value
9. Simple and Multiple Regression
10. Solver (with reverse Polish post-fix calculator)
11. Summary Statistics
12. Context Sensitive Help videos
13. Call support
14. E-Mail support
15. Accepts data files to process
16. Draws graphs & charts
ANOVA - Analysis of Variance - Features:
Intra-class Correlation Calculator for ANOVA
One-Way ANOVA Calculator
From Summary Data - supply number of subjects, mean and standard deviation
From Detail Data - supply data within a group and keep adding groups
From Data File - supply tab delimited file.
Beta Function Calculator
Incomplete Beta Function Calculator
Regularized Incomplete Beta Function Calculator
Scientific Calculator (Infix notation):
18 Basic Arithmetic Operations
Ability to specify and perform fractions
5 Probability Operations
4 Memory Operations
13 Trigonometry operations
5 Statistics functions + data repeat
Specify significance and precision
Autometic precedence and ability parenthesis
Covariance & Correlation:
Covariance and Correlation by entering data. Data sets need to appear column wise. When a row is added, the data points for all the groups in the same position are added.
Covariance and Correlation from file
Covariance from correlation
Correlation from covariance
Significance of correlation
Effect Size - Hierarchical Multiple Regression
Effect Size - Multiple Regression
Effect size Student's t-Test: Calculates the (two-tailed) effect size for Student's t-test (Cohen's d), given the mean and standard deviation for two independent samples of equal size.
Computes the value of the error function (a.k.a the Gauss error function) evaluated at a value of x. The value returned will be the error function evaluated along the integral from zero to x.
Computes value of the complementary error function. Error function evaluated along the integral from x to positive infinity.
Incomplete Gamma Function
Regularized Incomplete Gamma Function
5 Probability Density Function (PDF) functions
3 Cumulative Density Function (CDF) functions
a. Fisher F-Distribution
b. Normal distribution
c. Standard Normal Distribution
9 p-Values + 5 inverse
a. Chi-Square test
b. Correlation Coefficient
c. Fisher F-test & inverse
d. Fisher' Exact Test
e. Normal - cumulative, 1 & 2-Tailed & inverse
f. Student T-Test & inverse
Simple and Multiple Regression:
Calculates simple and multiple regression
Accepts input from data file
Allows entry of input data from key board
4. Draws graphs for simple regression
Solver (with reverse Polish post-fix notation calculator):
Value of f(x) at c
fc clears fx
Cij supplies coefficient
20 Basic Arithmetic functions
5 Probability Operations
4 Memory Operations
13 Trigonometry operations
5 Statistics functions + data repeat
Specify significance and precision
Calculates the following 10 summary statistics.
sum of squares
From entering data points or picking up data in a file where each line contains a data point.
This application calculates wind-chill index when temperature is above 40 ºF or 4.4 ºC. However, the models do not hold well at such temperatures.
Help video available.
HI is sometimes referred to as the "apparent Temperature". The HI, given in degrees F, is a measure of how hot it feels when relative humidity (RH) is added to the actual air temperature
2. Summary of monthly payment and interest.
3. Amortization table
4. Pie chart of interest and principle paid
5. Line graph of cumulative interest, principle, remaining principle and interest
6. Built in calculator with basic arithmetic functions
a. Straight Bond
b. Convertible Bond
c. Accrued Interest
3. Calendar Function
a. Date Add/subtract
b. Days/Month/Years between dates
c. Day of Week
4. Advanced Post-fix Scientific Calculator Calculator
a. 20 Basic Arithmetic Operations
b. Ability to specify and perform fractions
c. 3Probability Operations
d. 5 Memory Operations
e. 13 Trigonometry operations
f. 7 Statistics functions + data repeat
g. Specify significance and precision
h. Simplify mixed fractions
j. Random number generation
k. Rectangular to plar and vice versa
5. Consumer Finance
a. Auto Finance
iv. Lease vs. Buy
v. Hybrid Break Even Point Analysis
vi. What if analysis
b. College Finance
iv. What if analysis
c. Home Finance
iv. Balloon Payment
vii. What if analysis
a. Straight Line
b. Accelerated Depreciation - Double Declining
c. Sum of Years Digits
d. Production or Use
7. Forward & Future
8. Interest Rate
b. Compound Interest
c. Effective Annual Cost (EAC)
d. Effective Annual Rate (EAR)
e. Nominal/Real Interest Rate
g. Simple Interest
i. Calculate NPV of a series ofcash flows
ii. Calculate IRR of a series of cash flow in APR and in Continuous Compounding (CC)
iii. Flexible cash flow (CF) timing
iv. Flexible discount rates for NPV. Discount rate is carried over if none specified for a CF.
v. Accepts CF repetitions.
vi. CF starts at non-zero CF timing, if specified.Other wise, CF for IRR starts at 0 and NPV at 1. CF starts at next number
i. Specify cash flow start time
ii. Specify date of occurrance of cash flow
iii. Specify cash flow repeat frequency in Month, Quarter, Half-Year, Year.
iv. Rest of NPV/IRR - Interval functionality follow.
10. Monte Carlo Simulation
Simulates prices from the following 4 parameters:
a. Trading days
b. Initial value
c. daily average
d. daily standard deviation of prices
i. Option Value
iii. Implied Volatility
iv. Profitability analysis
b. Foreign Currency
i. Option Value
iii. Implied Volatility
iv. Profitability analysis
c. Option On Future
i. Option Value
iii. Implied Volatility
iv. Profitability analysis
a. T-Bill Eq - Bond Equivalent Yield of Treasury Bills from settlement date, maturity date , and discount rate
b. T-Bill Price Returns the price per $100 face value for a Treasury bill from from settlement date, maturity date , (or time to maturity in days, months and years) and discount rate.
c. T-Bill Yield - Returns the yield for a Treasury bill from settlement date, maturity date , and price. Face value of Treasury Bill is $100.
13. Time Value
14. Valuation - APV, Beta Un-lever, Beta Re-Lever, CAPM, WACC, WACC Valuation
14. What if analysis
15. World Time
Select city and time zone from region
Select of 600 time zones and 600 cities by region
a. Local time in 242 capitals by region
b. Local time in 50 major cities
c. Save cities, time zones, date input format, country specific display format, base city and base time zone
d. Jump to base city and time zone
e. Obtain local time, search and convert
f. Display in 8 locales
16. Yield Curve
17. Z-Score & bankruptcy probability
Computes Z-Score, bankruptcy probability and interprets Z-Score (safe zone, distress zone, gray area) from market value measures.
18. What's Related displays related Business Compass LLC apps
19. Places call to Business Compass
20. Context sensitive help video
21. Graphs & Charts
22. Save/E-mail Result
This book covers the following topics.
• What is MySQL Replication
• Benefits of replication
• How replication process works
• Replication configurations
• Components of Replication system
• Approach to replication
• Copying master to replica
• MySQL configuration parameters
• Commands useful to establish replication
• Setting up of replication user account
• Establishing various replication configurations
• Skipping SQL Errors
• Using SQL_Slave_Skip_Counter
• Experimenting with auto increment variables
• Interpreting show slave status output
• Understanding shows processlist
• Including & excluding databases & tables in replication
• Interpreting binary and relay log files using mysqlbinlog
• Troubleshooting and repairing broken replication
• Monitoring MySQL replication
Additional information can be found at http://mysqlreplicationsimplified.com.
Chapter 2 – Time Value of Money – This chapter covers interest rate, present value (PV), Future Value (FV), Net Present Value (NPV) and Payment. It explains how NPV is used for deciding IT Projects.
Chapter 3 – Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – This chapter explains IRR. It presents several examples of IRR. It presents how IRR is used for deciding IT projects as well as the limitations of IRR.
Chapter 4 – Opportunity Cost – This chapter explains the economic value of the best alternative given up by making a decision.
Chapter 5 – Sunk Cost – This chapter explains how the money spent does not impact future decision on a project.
Chapter 6 – Cost of Capital – This chapter explains the concept behind cost of capital and how to calculate one. This rate is used for discounting cash flows for IT projects.
Chapter 7 – Payback Period – This chapter explains the payback period is. It presents a detail example of payback period.
Chapter 8 – Expected Value (EV) – This chapter describes what EV is and presents examples to calculate EV of a project based on different outcome.
Chapter 9 – Expected Annual Cost (EAC) – This chapter presents how to compare machines of unequal lives.
Chapter 10 – Capital vs. Operating Expense – This chapter explains what these are. It presents IT costs and categorizes them into Capital vs. Operating Expense. SDLC Waterfall and Agile methodology are presented and a phase within each life cycle is categorized into Capital vs. Operating Expense. Purchase of package software, customization of package software, software development, equipment purchase and maintenance cost are categorized into Capital vs. Operating Expense with plenty of examples.
Chapter 11 – Depreciation and Amortization – This chapter explains how hardware is depreciated while software and goodwill are amortized with examples.
Chapter 12 – Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – This chapter explains what the concept behind TCO is. It presents TCO for a server, a web site, an ERP system, a Data Warehouse System and a mobile app.
Chapter 13 – Chargeback – This chapter explains how to develop a chargeback model. It presents examples of chargeback model for a Load Testing CoE, Incident Management System and Private Cloud.
Chapter 14 – Financing vs. Leasing – This chapter explains the concepts behind financing and leasing. It presents examples to explain the concepts.
Chapter 15 – Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) – This chapter explains the concepts behind cost benefit analysis. It presents examples to explain the concepts. It explains how NPV and IRR play a role in deciding a project from among multiple competing projects.
Chapter 16 – Off-Shoring and Outsourcing – This chapter explains the concepts. It presents various scenarios to understand costs associated with off shoring and out-sourcing.
Chapter 17 – Business Case – This chapter presents how to develop a business case. It presents a mobile app project and the sales volume and income statement. In the end, the analysis calculates IRR from the cash flow.
Our web sites are http://financeforitmanagers.com, http://altmanzscoreplus.com and https://businesscompassllc.com.
Chapter 1 – Introduces SQLite and describes the chapters.
Chapter 2 – SQLite Overview – Architecture, functionality, data types, Data Definition Language (DDL) statements, DML (Data Manipulation Language) statements and function call process flow and mobile devices.
Chapter 3 – Command line shell – This chapter describes how to use SQLite Command line shell.
Chapter 4 – Set up for use in Mobile Apps – This chapter presents a process flow. It presents the database structure, DDL and DML executed in the database. It also presents the sample Part Maintenance application user interface to be used repeated in Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Web App.
Chapter 5 – Use in Android Apps – This chapter narrates the approach, implementation, code listing, screenshots, accessing SQLite Database through launching ADB shell and opening SQLite command line.
Chapter 6 – Use in BlackBerry App – This chapter narrates the approach, implementation, code listing, screenshots, accessing SQLite Database through opening SQLite database in command line.
Chapter 7 – Use in iOS App – This chapter narrates the approach, implementation, code listing, screenshots, accessing SQLite Database through opening SQLite database in command line.
Sabyasachi's key work includes the following documentaries and numerous photographs of Indian wildlife.
1. A Call in the rainforest
2. Leopards: The Last Stand
3. Save The Himalaya
4. Faith: Ganga Aarti
5. Mother and Child
6. The Fall of Harappa
IndiaWilds™ web site is http://indiawilds.com.
P.S. Business Compass® LLC has published this app with permission from IndiaWilds™ for the content and marks. Business Compass LLC' web site is http://businesscompassllc.com.