Business Standard app, a comprehensive platform to get daily business news, stock & share market news updates. India's leading & preferred choice for market news. It brings you the latest news from business,finance, retail, BSE and NSE.
- Stay hooked with the market and business world news.
- Analysis and updates on the share market.
- Detailed news from every sector with editorial views.
Business Standard is well known for reporting that tends toward accuracy and credibility, a comment that is informed, independent and fair, and journalism that is rooted in ethical conduct and defined by a sacrosanct bond with the reader.
Get hands-on latest Business News and Stock Market on the go and make informed decisions with the Business Standard app. Get unrivalled coverage of Stock Market, Business, Finance, Sensex - BSE India, Nifty- NSE India, Personal Finance, Business News, and Economy News as they happen.
Key App Features:
- Top stories on business news in India
- Breaking news
- Articles from the newspaper
- Special features on developing stories on the economy, monthly finance and retail news
- Analysis and opinion by specialist contributors including some of the sharpest minds writing on economics, market view and business line
- Regular NSE, SENSEX live stock market updates
- Stock price data and charts on India’s top companies
- News on companies, economy, finance, management, technology
More on the Business Standard app
- Top News: Top news stories from companies, markets, budget, current affairs, economy and policy, opinion wise articles.
- Today's Paper: Get today's ePaper online with Business Standard, one of the most popular English newspapers. Download the epaper and get all the latest and breaking news in India.
- Tech: Latest technology news and daily updates on gadgets and digital accessories.
- Special: Get special reports, special stories, special business news, exclusive coverage on trending news, special events, major social issues, major political affairs and other developments in India.
- Personal Finance: Get all the information about wealth, financial planning, Tax, Investment, Managing Money, Insurance, Retirement, Real Estate, and Loans.
- Sports: Read the latest sports news and find the latest cricket news, tennis, football, hockey, and all other sporting events.
- The Morning show: News and other updates explained in video format with a summary of the story.
Business Standard Contributors
Business Standard's stable of specialist contributors includes some of the sharpest minds writing on economics and business. Among them are:
Shankar Acharya, former chief economic advisor, Government of India
Shyam Saran, former foreign secretary, Government of India
T N Ninan, former editor of Business Standard and chairman of Business Standard Pvt Ltd
A K Bhattacharya, editorial director, Business Standard
Shekhar Gupta, political analyst and former editor-in-chief of The Indian Express
Ajai Shukla, strategic affairs, defence and diplomacy expert and a former Army colonel
R Jagannathan, editorial director, Swarajya
Aakar Patel, writer and columnist
Nitin Desai, former chief economic advisor and former under-secretary general at the United Nations
Rathin Roy, Managing Director (Research & Policy), Overseas Development Institute
Mahesh Vyas, MD & CEO, Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE)
Debashis Basu, editor, Moneylife; and
T T Ram Mohan, professor, IIM Ahmedabad.
Business Standard also offers syndicated columns from Joseph Stiglitz, Arvind Subramanian, and Kenneth Rogoff.
Get in touch
The editorial team at business standard is led by Shailesh Dobhal, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. For business inquiries, please contact Shailendra Kalelkar at email@example.com.