E' uno sviluppo amatoriale pensato per accellerare i tempi di download/apertura degli orari Co.Tra.L.
Nell'app sono presenti anche le informazioni dettagliate su TUTTI i biglietti ed abbonamenti Co.Tra.L. & Metrebus
piu le informazioni sulle zone tariffarie con tanto di immagine esplicativa e lista con tutti i comuni del lazio con relativa zona di appartenenza.
I comuni nell'app sono divisi in 3 categorie principali:
-Capolinea di Roma
-Capolinea nel Lazio (con ulteriore suddivisione per lettera)
-Capolinea Fuori del Lazio.
nel menù, accessibile dalla pagina principale e dalle 3 categorie principali, sarà possibile avere accesso al sito ufficiale della Co.Tra.L. Spa e alla pagina relativa alle zone tariffarie, ad un'About e alla funzione di uscita.
Quando si clicca su un comune apparirà un'avviso con 3 pulsanti:
-Scarica: l'app si collegherà online per scaricare il file .pdf in vigore al momento del download
N.B. se è presente già un file vecchio dello stesso comune sul telefono, l'app aggiornerà il file presente.
-Apri: da usare solamente se è già presente l'appropriato file in memoria. l'app cercherà tutti i lettori di pdf presenti sullo smartphone android e chiederà quale usare per aprire il file, oppure lo aprirà con l'app predefinita dall'utente (se ne è impostata una - Io raccomando Adobe Reader).
-Indietro: chiude semplicemente l'avviso.
C'è la possibilità di spostare il contenuto dell'app sulla memoria SD esterna, permettendo di occupare meno memoria sul telefono. (da 1,74 MB a 284 KB)
I suggerimenti su come migliorare l'app sono sempre apprezzati, mi impegnerò al massimo per venire incontro alle future esigenze.
Grazie per aver scaricato questa applicazione.
°Controllo licenza implementato in modo più sicuro.
Bisogna essere online al primo avvio dell'app.
The application is currently available for only Orange coloured Delhi Transit buses, except for the Trip Planner and bus stop feature which gives data of the DTC bus routes also. The information for DTC operated buses for the rest of the features will soon be integrated into the application.
The application has the following features:
• Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): Users can now find out the estimated time of arrival of a bus at a bus stop by entering the name of a bus stop and the route number.
• Estimated Travel Time (ETT): Users can find out the estimated time of travel by bus from one place to another by entering the name of the bus stop where the journey originates and the bus stop where the journey ends. The application gives the route number that a user would need to travel by to reach their destination. If there is no direct route, the user will be informed of the bus stop where they need to transfer to another route and this latter route number too is provided.
• Route Details: Users can get details of the route of a bus by entering the bus route number. All the bus stops on the route will be displayed and the user can then select any bus stop and further find out the ETA of next few buses at that selected bus stop.
• Track location of a bus: Users can enter the route number of the bus to track the location of all the buses on that particular route in real time on a map.
• Locate Bus Stop: Users can view the location of bus stops close to a particular location by just entering the locality name or address.
• Trip Planner: The application helps the user plan his trip. All one needs to do is to enter the start and end point of the journey and it will display all possible routes between the two specified locations. This feature gives details on both Delhi Transit (cluster) routes as well as the DTC routes.
Note: We have observed that some people complain about force close while trying to view route on MAP.
We found the only reason it crashes is when Google play services are not installed on the phone and that too when viewing the map. Google Play Services are required for displaying Google maps v2. Please download this file to your device if you face a similar problem. (Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms)
Metrobus offers countrywide service from Miami Beach to West Miami-Dade and from the Middle Keys to Broward Boulevard. All buses are wheelchair accessible. In addition, Metrobus connects with Metrorail and Metromover. More than 90 Metrobus routes travel approximately 29 million miles per year using over 800 buses.
Miami-Dade County’s 25-mile dual track, elevated rapid transit system provides service to Miami International Airport (MIA) and runs from Kendall through South Miami, Coral Gables, and downtown Miami; to the Civic Center/Jackson Memorial Hospital area; and to Brownsville, Liberty City, Hialeah, and Medley in northwest Miami-Dade, with connections to Broward and Palm Beach counties at the Tri-Rail/Metrorail transfer station.
The 23 accessible Metrorail stations are about one mile apart, providing easy access for bus riders, pedestrians, and passengers dropped off and picked up.
Everyone rides free on the Metromover. Start your trip from any station. Look for the Metromover map at street level or near the entrance to each station.
Hours of Operation:
The Metromover inner loop and the outer loop (Omni and Brickell) run from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week. Trains arrive frequently.
Our app will ensure that Miami-Dade Transit customers have the most up-to-date and accurate route and schedule information free of charge.
New version updated.
- File size reduced.
**Testimonial from Miami Subway Trains Transit Tracker!**
***Nice Love it the best thing they did so far
***Wonderful. Highly convenient.
We also included THREE games!
Game 1 - Puzzle Game : 12 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
Game 3 - Memory Game: Pair the same photo.
It is a 100 levels of brick game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment and personal purposes only.