We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids ABC Letter Trains is part of our Kids Preschool Learning Series.
Intended for kids ages 2-7, Kids ABC Letter Trains invites preschool-aged children to learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Kids ABC Letter Trains, your preschool and kindergarten-aged kids will learn each letter's name and sound, trace letter shapes, identify letters in context, and match lower to upper case letters.
The game has 5 activities:
1. Build the Railroad. This activity is a fun way for children to learn the name and the appearance of each letter in the alphabet. Kids will enjoy as each station lights up with the announcement of a letter.
2. Drive the Train. Kids get to practice making their very own letters, both upper and lower cases, by carefully tracing the letter on a railroad track with their choice of train car.
3. Garages with Surprises. Children are now tested to see if they can find the right letter. They need to open the correct garage, as their engine drives inside and pulls out a cargo car with a surprise.
4. Phonics Cargo Train. This activity teaches children to identify correct letter sounds within the context of words. The child’s task is to load the correct cargo boxes into the train.
5. Engine Search. Children get to think fast as they match upper and lower case letters before the trains have time to move away. Phonics is reinforced by hearing the letter’s sound after they make the correct match.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids ABC Letter Trains Lite invites preschool-aged children to learn and become familiar with the English letters using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Kids ABC Letter Trains Lite, kids can:
1. Learn alphabet letters: As children build railroads, they learn the names and shapes of the letters in the alphabet.
2. Write the letters: Using their train car, children trace upper and lower case letters on its railroad track.
In the Kids ABC Letter Trains full version, children will also get to:
3. Identify alphabet letters: Children aim their engines to find the correct letter on a garage door. When correct, their engine drives inside and pulls out a surprise!
4. Identify letter sounds: In the phonics cargo train, children identify first-letter sounds of words with pictures on cargo boxes, and then load the correct cargo boxes onto the train.
5. Match lower and upper case letters: Children match letters before the trains move away.
Twenty children's games in one, to educate and entertain toddlers and small children. The games feature cute, colorful cartoon art and lively sound effects. The user interface is specially designed to allow kids to explore and enjoy the games on their own.
*This is the free version and contains 5 completely free games and a subset of the paid version content.
**We include a trial version too, where you play all games with limited content, but must watch ads.
Draw the tracks game: Kids, drag your finger on the screen to create a train track, road or airway over the on-screen scenery, then watch as the cartoon trains, cars and planes travel along the paths while making their distinctive sounds.
Building blocks game: Kids, pick up and place different shapes and colors of blocks and form houses, trains, etc with or without gravity.
Match the pairs game: Kids, tap the screen to reveal pictures of the cartoon vehicle characters and exercise your memory by matching the pairs of identical pictures (of trains, cars, planes).
Water paint game: Kids, brush your finger over the black-and-white sketches to reveal the colors that complete the picture.
Finger paint game: Kids, choose colors from the palette and brush your finger over the canvas to color-in the black-and-white sketches using your own imagination.
Picture puzzle game: Kids, reassemble the scrambled pictures by dragging the tiles to their correct place on the canvas.
Music room: Kids, tap on the cartoon characters and hear the sounds they make (of trains, cars, planes).
Connect the dots game: Kids, tap on the numbered dots in sequence to reveal the hidden image.
Scratch the cards game: Kids, scratch with your finger the card to unveil the picture.
Blackboard: Kids, write your name, letters, numbers, outlines, do additions using your finger as chalk on the blackboard.
Maze game: Kids, drag the character and solve the maze.
Math game: Kids, count the characters and/or add, subtract, multiply, divide numbers.
My Puzzle, My Scratch, My Water paint game: Kids, add your drawings, digital photos, web downloaded images of favorite cartoon characters and play in these games. Your toddler will love revealing familiar faces of family member photos.
Reversi: a strategy board game for one player vs computer or two players.
Four in a Row: a strategy board game to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Blocks 2: Build the same structure as the one depicted on the card placed at the top left corner of the screen.
Tic Tac Toe: a classic game loved by children.
Slide puzzle: slide the scrambled piece to their correct place on the canvas.
Toddler lock: Use the toddler lock button in the starting menu to keep your kids in the app. Toddler lock functionality does not change any of your device's settings and may not work on all devices. To unlock, use your device's back button to go to the starting menu and tap on unlock.
20 Baby / toddler / kid learning games including puzzles, doodle, blocks, finger paint and more.
Suitable for preschoolers & toddler, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 year, 5 year, 6 years old.
Planarsoft educational learning games for toddler, baby, preschool, kindergarten, child, children, kids, with train characters, trains, cars, planes featuring games like water paint, finger paint, puzzle (jigsaw), drawing tracks & lines, scratch, connect the dots, memory, music. Special thanks to Thomas & Alex.
The application called "Trip to the zoo for kids" presents various animals in a zoo. The game introduces various animals to the child (e.g. elephants, turtles, birds, dolphins and many others). The child leans what the animals eat, and how to fix a broken fence or tractor. This knowledge is acquired by performing actions in the right order, such as unscrewing a tractor wheel or washing and feeding animals.
The application has been designed to teach cause and effect. It stimulates the child’s senses through pictures, sounds and touch.
The application is intended for children 3 to 5 years old. My child is 3 years old and absolutely loves it. I made this application as a parent, so my child could learn about the world on those cloudy days when it’s not so easy to just go for a walk.
I plan to expand the application, so I would love to hear your suggestions and advice.
I WOULD ALSO INVITE YOU TO RATE THE APPLICATION. If there is a lot of interest, then we will definitely make new scenes.
If you spot any errors please contact me by email!
I hope you and your beloved children have fun using the app!
A wonderful, cute collection of puzzles and trains for toddlers and kids.
your little boy loves puzzles and wants to admire every kind of train ? This is the app for you!
Toy train Puzzles for Toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with toy train !
A lot of different puzzles and many beautiful trains to keep your kid busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the train on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a puzzle is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 with very cute trains
- Easy to use and control
- fun for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, designed for boys and girls
- Simple for toddlers and babies with increasing difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- A lot of adorable toy train puzzles! 22 in the FULL version
- more than 60 stunning trains in the FULL version: steam trains , locomotive , freight trains , train cars !
- randomly generated puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more puzzles, more trains and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with great colorful puzzles, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational Toy train puzzles for toddlers and young kids!!
Your daughter and son will admire every kind of Toy train and will hear funny sound effects!
A lot of game for children, the best games for kids, apps for babies, games for girls, match game, puzzle,
educational games, all from romeLab !
Fun at the Zoo is a great app for toddlers and preschool aged kids. Children will be entertained as they learn. They will learn to identify beautifully drawn animals by the sounds they make as well as the homes the animals live in.
Toddlers will get to explore by hearing and seeing zoo animals (and some animals that aren't in the zoo).
A great app for parents! Best of all, it's free!
4 great games for kids in 1 app! For free!
#1: Kids see where an animal lives and three different animals. Just drag the correct animal to its home to get to the next question.
#2: The app plays an animal noise and lets kids choose which animal makes that noise.
#3: A game with a huge list of animals. Kids have all the animals in one spot to learn animal sounds.
#4: A matching game where you draw a line with your finger between animals and their shadows.
Children will learn as they play!
In our application "Origami Zoo" you can find the most popular animals which you can make using only one sheet of paper. Each figure comes with clearly illustrated steps and instructions.
The application is the part of grant KA179 of Karelia ENPI CBC programme, which is co-funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland.
This premium puzzle game will teach the kids how to count, match, solve jigsaw puzzles and more.
7 Different games available in 16 languages and the games are:
- Counting: Learn the numbers as well as the sounds of animals at the same time
- Jigsaw puzzles: Each animal will be cut into pieces, your toddler and kid will help the monkey by putting them together!
- Matching: Improve the memory by matching the animals using their pictures and sounds
- Drag the animals: Drag animals to a cage to count them and learn their sounds
- Complete the sequence: Recognise a pattern and select the next animal to complete a sequence
- Free float: Touch animals running around the screen to have fun!
- Specific count and name: Check whether the child learnt the numbers and animal names
- All the games and instructions are made in 16 different languages, your toddler and kid can learn one or more language
- More than 70 levels for the different puzzles and animals - your kids will not be bored with one type
- Nice background and interactive sounds for actions
- Comes with High Quality HD graphics
- Works on phones and tablets
- Balloons and shapes to pop at the end of each level!
- Most importantly, fun and enjoyable to learn and play!
Languages included in the game (sound and text instructions):
- Mandarin (Chinese)
- South Korean
Let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you to keep making better and more fun games for all our kids!
Imagine you are a train driver and your locomotive is a European, Amtrack, tgv, usa, Eurostar, Thalis, Shinkansen, ICE, Europass or Bullet train. And you are riding through Italy, France, Switzerland, USA, Japan or China.
Or imagine you are a passenger who buys a ticket at the office at the station and travels by train for a day trip or holiday. Train rides are great, as long as he drives on time (train crisis). If not and you need to wait: Take it easy. Take some pictures of your train.
This app is also great for kids who love model trains such as Thomas & Friends, Chuggington, Brio, steam, electricity, wood and other toy trains like Marklin, Lego or Fleischmann. These children often play with train games (train driver or conductor).
- Easy to play
- Share your drawings via email, Facebook, etc.
- Save and load your coloring pages
- Make your own drawing or wallpaper
- Intuitive icons and navigation. Simple to play
- Pro version without ads and pop-ups available
Train coloring game is an educational game for stimulating the creativity of toddlers, preschoolers and children. If you or your little boy or girl loves to color, paint or draw and loves railroads and trains, try it! It's much more creative than an ABC or alphabet train.
And once the coloring page is finished, you can easily share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or e-mail with family and friends. For more coloring pages: take a look at our other games.
WHAT DO THE PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT LOLA’S MATH TRAIN?
WIRED: “I really like math", my six-year-old announced, Melissa Wiley, Geekmom.
Famigo says: "5 stars! Cool"
It’s jeanette.com: ”By far the best app you could let your children between the ages of 3-6 play with.”
iMore.com: “Not only fun for your child, but also very educational”
The iPhone Mom: “Lola’s Math Train is another quality app from BeiZ and I have to say Lola’s friends are absolutely adorable.”
Available in languages: English, Danish (dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), Finnish (suomi), French (français), German (Deutsch), Korean, Norwegian (norsk), Russian (русский), Swedish (svenska), Spanish (español) and now also Japanese!
SEVERAL EXCITING GAMES IN ONE
Lola’s Math Train encourages children to learn mathematical key skills like adding, subtracting and puzzle solving all while having fun! While playing the games child becomes more associated with numbers and counting. As the child’s skills improve, the game gets more challenging, but still manages to be fun and engaging! This must be one of the best ways to teach children how to add and subtract.
KEY FEATURES OF LOLA’S MATH TRAIN FREE:
o Nine exciting mathematics games with Lola Panda ( numbers, addition, subtraction)
o High-quality graphics and fun animations
o Easy-to-use game design
o Customized to the child’s learning pace
o Child friendly usage experience: No in-app purchases or third party advertising
What's in the Full Version of Lola's Math Train?
o Nineteen exciting mathematics games with Lola Panda
o Various levels to choose from
o Advancing difficulty as children’s skills improve
Check out also our other popular educational Lola Panda games and apps for kids:
- Lola's ABC Party
- I Spy with Lola
- Lola's Alphabet Train
- Lola's Beach Puzzle
- Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku
All the best Lola Panda games and apps you can find from www.lolapanda.com.
FOLLOW Lola Panda on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lola_Panda
LIKE Lola Panda on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lolapanda
As a zookeeper you have to remember everyone who escaped and to get them back.
Let's see how many animals you can count. How long you can focus your attention on the animals breaking through the cages!
Game by Spooky House Studios. Creators of Rail Maze and Bubble Explode
Help Livingstone to correctly place all the animals and join him in his explorations around the world!
Funny and intuitive educational game, designed for the younger children who cannot read yet, and enriched with realistic sound effects.
With Livingstone children will learn about the different natural habitats and populate them with plenty of cute animals: an exciting journey through the Australian deserts and the deep seas, discovering the forests and the secrets of the ponds or wondering in the thick of the jungle. What is the call of the koala? And of the crocodile? Each animal has its natural sound, and associating the corresponding silhouette will prove to be a really funny game. Every three landscapes, the game offers to the little explorer the possibility of completing a funny and simple puzzle.
Livingstone takes a safari park to your phone or tablet, that the young explorers of the family can visit safely!
- Suitable for pre-school children: the game does not require reading skills
- Educational: the game enables cognitive abilities by stimulating the association between shape-sound-animal-habitat
- Intuitive: the explorer Livingstone approves or rejects with clear movements and sounds the experience of children
- Fast : you can have fun playing even only for a few minutes
- Secure: there are no advertisements or requests for registration, and your settings are accessible through a filter that requires reading ability .
Designed for children aged 2-6 years .
The game offers 3 free habitats with the animals that live there: the savannah, the ocean, and the farm . You can buy in-app mode other 10 beautiful habitat with more than 60 additional animals. To prevent unwanted purchase by children, access to the purchase page is protected by a filter.
The images and animations in the game are high-definition optimized, to ensure the highest quality graphics even on smartphones and tablets with high resolution, such as Nexus and Galaxy.
If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This game is intended to be an educational app for pre-school kids learning. Livingstone enables kids capability of shape recognition and cognitive skills, as well as memory and knowledge of animals living in the world. It's a little journey from Africa jungle to American prairie and marine habitat of the oceans, in which you will accomplish funny animal puzzles.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The app will introduce the incredible realm of music to your son or daughter, presenting three claviers with eight colorful keys each for kids to have different piano lessons within one game.
- The game acquaints toddlers with a number of domestic animals and the sounds they produce. These include: cat, dog, donkey, wolf, duck, cow, goat and parrot.
- Children of kindergarten age will particularly benefit by the game as it contributes greatly to the development of fine motor skills, imagination and memory.
- A jingling demo melody is included, as well as a record and play back feature for young pianists to capture every genuine creation and show it to the parents.
- The game is bright and colourful, while its interface is intuitive and easy to cope with for any young child beyond the newborn period.
How to Play:
- Choose one of the three bubbles on the main screen leading to three different keyboards.
- Upon going through the pink portal, the child will see an eight-keyed piano in rainbow colors waiting to be played. The ordinary tones produced by each key are clear and distinct, ranging from Do to Do. The names of notes are indicated above the keyboard for pre-school children to know how they are spelled. The mid-day blue sky and a tree branch as the background together with a couple of bees flying here, there and everywhere create a light, genuine and engaging atmosphere.
- The green bubble will bring the kid and their parents before a fence with a bunch of sister cats representing the octave. Touch one bottom plank for the cat to jump and go meow, swipe to hear a tune of differently pitched voices. The kitties are distinguished not only by tonality; each has very own emotions, body type and coat pattern – it will by fun to your young musician to study the peculiarities of all and sundry.
- The instrument behind the yellow bubble is topped with a range of animals: cat, dog, donkey, wolf, duck, cow, goat and parrot. Therefore, swiping across the row of keys will deliver a cacophony of discordant animal screeches, which can however be harmonized by turning on the jingling demo melody.
- Masterpieces want being captured, so the game includes a record and play back feature available on any of the three screens.
Baby Zoo Piano is a fantastic music game for toddlers, suitable for both boys and girls. It combines entertainment and education components, allowing the child to learn basics of the musical art in a playful manner. One of the best piano games, Baby Zoo Piano is a genuine decision for parents whose child is too young for a real baby grand piano.
Nature is full of melody, and your child will get to the bottom of it, given the opportunity to create and perform music with the help of natural sounds, such as wolf howling, cow lowing, etc.
With Baby Zoo Piano, you will have a while to put aside the grand burden of parenthood to take a rest and relax, safe in the knowledge that your young musician is not just playing a game, but improving his or her memory, fine motor skills and imagination, as well as developing love of nature and beauty.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
“Overall, this app manages to balance the provision of educational material with the engagement of young learners and manages both in one beautifully designed package that children will be keen to come back and learn from over again.“ – EAS Certification 5/5.
“The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.“ – AppsZoom, 7.0 (GREAT)
At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Little boys and girls can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current Free version of the game includes:
– 20 animated animals;
– 3 built-in educational games designed specially for kids;
– expandable to full version with 40 animals and 9 educational games;
– Professional clear and friendly voice-overs in English (both US & UK);
– A simplified interface which allows children to play with parents and by themselves;
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players;
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints;
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task;
– Perfectly suits for both boys and girls;
– The game invites the child to play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills;
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats;
– Learns new words, letters and pronunciation;
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills;
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals;
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals;
– Learns to associate various sounds and images;
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
The educational games are important component of Zoo Playground. Your child will first meet the animals at the Zoo, then, when they get to the Playground, they will revise what they’ve just learned through a fun game. The current version of Zoo Playground comes with 3 educational games for kids and may be extended to full version with 9 games for little boys and girls.
Free built-in games for kids:
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring papers” – color in some animals with your child. Save and share the pictures.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
Games for kids at the full version:
4. “Numbers” – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!
This game for kids is in categories games for boys and games for girls.
- Find the animal that you need (target painted on the top of the screen) to take a photo, tap the target animals
- 2 game modes: endless and normal mode
If you like our " baby game Zoo" - please rate and g+1
* Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner
* Kirkus Reviews pick for “Best of 2012”
* Best Apps for Kids “Best of the Best” pick
* Babble.com “Top Apps For Kids” pickFeatured in USA Today, iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies,
* Smart Apps for Special Needs: Top 10 Book Apps and Top 100 Apps for Kids
* a fantastic app -- mummysspace.com
* Top Pick for ages 3-7 -- smartappsforkids.com
* Beautiful interactive storybook -- AppFavour.com
* Delightfully interactive... This is a wonderful addition to your digital library! -- theimum.com
* Beautiful illustrations, several mini games, excellent background music and sound effects, and well-implemented interactivity throughout the pages of the book...a great one to have. -- GeeksWithJuniors.com
* Wow, what an awesome app! -- APPreciation
Kids read, listen, touch, play and interact with Harry as he struggles to find out what’s wrong with his new monster. Beautiful art, a custom soundtrack and full interactivity throughout keeps kids engaged and keeps parents raving about both the learning aspects and the endearing message built into “Even Monsters Get Sick.”
Readers and non-readers of all skill levels will enjoy the wide range of features in this interactive storybook.
"a true gem and a perfect example of why every family needs to invest in an iPad. I was hooked from the first page. If the Apple Stores held midnight release parties for new apps, I’d be one of the crazies standing in line for this one." -- SmartAppsforKids.com
"The imagery was gorgeous...delightfully interactive...a wonderful addition to your digital library!" -- theimum.com
"Monsters. Great big monsters with great big floppy tongues. Can’t beat ‘em." -- appsplayground.com
"This was the best download ever. I just wish there were more books like this one since it is such a popular book in my class. Thank You soo much!!!"
"Wow, what an awesome app."
"A MUST BUY BOOK!"
“Absolutely LOVE the app…it is on high rotation in my house.“
* 6 games that are intertwined with the storyline
* Activities and fun surprises on every page
* Teaches kids positive lessons about caring for others, and that everyone gets sick sometimes
* Read to yourself, or hear the story read by a professional child actor
* Full-color illustrations, interactive animations, and a custom soundtrack
Brought to you by the same team that produced the hit app Zoo Train, the acclaimed Bug Games, and the ever-popular Giggle Ghosts!
Visit our site for more info on “Even Monsters Get Sick” and our other apps!
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com!
Become a fan on Facebook:
Please help us to keep improving the book! Send feedback, comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
This app contains NO ads, in-app purchases, push notifications, tracking, or any data collection whatsoever.
This app does contain a link to our website for more information, but is found only in one contained Parent screen which is separate from the game play screens.
Busy Bee Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.