Each sticker character can be scaled, rotated and dragged onto each imaginary scene.
This app is optimized for tablets and phones!
keywords: Clicky Sticky, Sticker Book, Train, Car, Creative, Imaginative, Toddler, Autism, Thomas, Engine, Kindergarten
Toddler Tapping Zoo was specifically designed with toddlers and young children in mind. It will expand the horizons of infants and toddlers through beautiful eye-catching images and amusing sounds of animals.
Since experts have shown that toddlers are more enthusiastic and learn more from realistic photographs than from illustrations, we have designed this app around gorgeous photographs in landscape mode to make images larger.
Toddlers learn to distinguish sounds, associate sounds with images and fine-tune their motor skills. But most of all, they have a great time.
Read together while spending quality time or use them in an "emergency" to keep them entertained at a restaurant or check-out line.
Our tapping zoo consists carefully selected list of animals. It allows for simple sequential navigation. You don’t have to go back to the menu again and again.
Tap on an image and you get the sound of the animal. Tap on the text of the label and you get a professionally recorded voiceover in ENGLISH of the name of the animal.
Toddlers love repetition too. Seeing the same animals over and over helps them learn and allows they to reencounter them often, which for them is hilarious. (We know it can be frustrating as a parent, but they love it).
"Toddler Tapping Zoo" contains images and sounds of over 60 animals including:
Dog, cat, cow, horse, pig, sheep, rooster, parrot, owl, duck, lion, elephant, monkey, bear, orca, dolphin, mouse, snake, frog, camel, hippo, squirrel, koala, eagle, bee, seal, penguin and more.
Learning fun, fun learning.
Write us at email@example.com
Intended for kids ages 2-7, Kids ABC Trains Game invites preschool-aged children to learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Kids ABC Trains Game, your preschool and kindergarten-aged kids will learn each letter's name and sound, trace letter shapes, identify letters in context, and match lower to upper case letters.
The game has 5 activities:
1. Build the Railroad. This activity is a fun way for children to learn the name and the appearance of each letter in the alphabet. Kids will enjoy as each station lights up with the announcement of a letter.
2. Drive the Train. Kids get to practice making their very own letters, both upper and lower cases, by carefully tracing the letter on a railroad track with their choice of train car.
3. Garages with Surprises. Children are now tested to see if they can find the right letter. They need to open the correct garage, as their engine drives inside and pulls out a cargo car with a surprise.
4. Phonics Cargo Train. This activity teaches children to identify correct letter sounds within the context of words. The child’s task is to load the correct cargo boxes into the train.
5. Engine Search. Children get to think fast as they match upper and lower case letters before the trains have time to move away. Phonics is reinforced by hearing the letter’s sound after they make the correct match.
Keywords: Kids games, games for kids, Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Phonics, School, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, Trains, Railroad, Train.
The best-selling toddler app, Abby Animal Train – First Words (Farm and Zoo Animals, Colors and More!), arrives on Android!
Abby Monkey® Preschool Animal Train is your yummy preschool lunchbox full of fantastic animals and trains!
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschoolers with beautiful graphics.
The educational tozzle train game for children by 22learn is an engaging educational preschool basic tool for toddlers teaching children recognition of the most common animals and kids learn to read their first words.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Let your kids explore an AMAZING WORLD OF ANIMALS while improving their READING SKILLS. Children will love the ADORABLE ILLUSTRATIONS and REALISTIC ANIMALS SOUNDS! The option of included spoken animal names makes this app also ideal for toddlers just beginning to recognize animal pictures.
Abby Monkey® Animal Train Preschool – First Words (Farm animals, Zoo animals, Colors and More) is a puzzingo kids train game containing images and sounds of over 60 super duper animals including:
Dog, cat, cow, horse, pig, sheep, horse, monkey, pony, rooster, hen, parrot, duck, goose, lion, elephant, monkey, bear, whale, dolphin, mouse, snake, giraffe, zebra, frog, camel, hippo, turtle, koala, eagle, bee, seal, penguin and more.
This animal train game for preschoolers takes you on an exciting journey, which ranges from the exotic depths of the jungle and savanna to the more familiar peekaboo farm animals.
Are you curious about what you will encounter on this challenging trip? Fun assured, your ticket guarantees:
The free version contains Farm Animals and Colors 1 parts.
• The entirety of 11 wonderful, colorfully illustrated settings:
(1) Farm Animals
(2) Barnyard (full version only)
(3) Polar Regions (full version only)
(4) Savanna (full version only)
(5) Desert (full version only)
(6) Under the Sea animals (full version only)
(7) Jungle animals (full version only)
(8) Learn Colors 1
(9) Learn Colors 2 (full version only)
(10) Shapes Builder 1 – Coming soon!
(11) Shapes Builder 2 – Coming soon!
• More than 60 -- yes, you hear correctly! -- cute animals and their sounds
• The ultimate reading and animal recognition challenge!
And what are you bound to learn through such experience? Expect to improve in all of the following areas:
• Reading of written animal names!
• Animal recognition!
• Colors recognition!
• Shapes recognition!
• Memory skills
• Fine motor skills
• Increased motivation to read and learn
The train kids learning game takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to place the animals to the train in the order their names are written (and possibly pronounced).
There are nine progressively more difficult levels of this activity as the number of the animals to be placed gets longer and the time needed to do so shorter. Train crisis? No, no - this app is designed for toddlers. The motivational component is the constant praise for successful efforts and the possibility of the top score improvement --don't miss the train, answer correctly and get more and more points! The educational interactive game your toddlers will love.
In the Settings, the game can be modified so that the tasks (the order of the animals to be placed in the train) are read aloud, and therefore the app can be also suitable for very small children, who are just learning the animal names, colors and shapes!
Tags: educational games, animals, kids games, baby games, learn English, ABC, alphabet, trucks, kids train games, puzzle, toddler games, pets animals, publications, circus, zoo animals, zoola, farm animals, peekaboo barn, preschool playground
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the development of educational games for kids. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way our little beta-testers did!
With Kids ABC Learning Trains Lite, kids can:
1. Learn alphabet letters: As children build railroads, they learn the names and shapes of the letters in the alphabet.
2. Write the letters: Using their train car, children trace upper and lower case letters on its railroad track.
In the Kids ABC Learning Trains full version, children will also get to:
3. Identify alphabet letters: Children aim their engines to find the correct letter on a garage door. When correct, their engine drives inside and pulls out a surprise!
4. Identify letter sounds: In the phonics cargo train, children identify first-letter sounds of words with pictures on cargo boxes, and then load the correct cargo boxes onto the train.
5. Match lower and upper case letters: Children match letters before the trains move away.
Let's play with the trains! is an intellectual education app for young kids (Qualifying age : 6 years old and under).
Only your kids have to do is just tap and drag your screen, then the lines which drawn by them will begin to change train tracks.
Afterwards, the trains appear on the railway tracks.
Your kids learn a lot unconsciously with unique sound and movements.
There are 10 kinds of trains, so your kids can enjoy without getting bored.
Add a new Trains.
Adding Trains is "point" that uses a virtual currency.
* Accumulating points
- When you choose Accumulate points, you will be transferred to the pages operated by an ad service agency.
- You will be granted points when you operate all procedures to meet the points-granting terms and conditions on your terminal.
- Please note that, in case you change terminals, you cannot carry the data to the new one.
- With application installment, activate the application and you will be granted points.
* Please note that you are not eligible if you have already installed the application.
- Company will not cash points you obtained.
- * Please read Condition of Use carefully.
* How to use points (how to change trains)
- Tap and select the train which you want to exchange in the exchange screen.
- You can exchage points for trains when you have enough points.
- If you don't have enough points to exchange, please accumulate enough points to exchange.
* View settings of the train
- You can select the train you wish to run in the view settings.
- To run the train, turn the button ON next to the train in the view settings screen.
- Turn the button OFF to not run the train.
- Tap the button to select ON or OFF.
*You can't quit this app with the BACK button, because of avoiding young kids mistakes.
When you want to quit this app, use the quit button of the menu button.
How to play
- Tap and drag :
Please draw some lines, then the lines which drawn by them will begin to change train tracks.
Afterwards, the trains appear on the railway tracks.
- Menu screen :
The background color can be changed.
- Clear screen :
Shake to start over.
Please make sure to check all terms and Service before using.
When you download this application, it is assumed that you agree to all terms and Service.
Terms of Service : http://edu.atech.jp/en/Terms-of-Service/
Connect with @Atech_apps on Twitter to get the latest information for our applications.
Keywords: drawing, painting, toddler, educational, kids, children, taps, train, track, railroad, rail, station, education
Touch trains 3D is an intellectual education app for young kids.
A local train and a limited express begin to run by easy operation!
It is a pleasant application which both the small children and adults can play innocently.
If a screen is traced, a track can be drawn and a train will begin to run it!
It is the new feeling which is run to the traced portion!
If a right-hand side train mark button is pushed after running a train, it will change to train viewpoint mode. It is dynamic!
Please play in child mode with few buttons to a small child.
The child from about 3 years old is good to challenge adult mode.
In adult mode, a "go button", a "viewpoint go button", and a "zoom button" are added.
And a map can be freely gone back and forth, or a viewpoint can be changed and a track can be drawn from various angles.
There are a lot of various mechanisms!
The train may be added while playing?
Please play every day!
********** How to play **********
- If a screen is traced, a track can be drawn and a train will begin to run it.
- The button of the train mark of the screen right is in train viewpoint mode. A viewpoint comes to follow a train.
- It can stop by pushing purple x button to stop train viewpoint mode.
- A viewpoint is changeable if a screen is traced at the time of train viewpoint mode. The train which is running can be seen from various angles.
- Please push the arrow button in the upper and lower sides of x button to change a viewpoint to the train which is different when two or more trains are run.
- There are "child mode" for small children and "adult mode" which an adult can also enjoy.
- In "adult mode", there are map movement, change of a camera angle, and a function of zoom.
- You can do the switching of "child mode", "adult mode" by pressing the button on the controller of the top-left.
- Trash button at the upper left of a screen can erase the track drawn once.
- The Button in the upper right corner of the screen is a menu button. I can display items on the menus.
- Other apps are introduction of pleasant applications other than touch trains 3D.
*Please make sure to check all terms and Service before using.
When you download this application, it is assumed that you agree to all terms and Service.
Monois End User License Agreement: http://monois.com/EULA/en.html
Teach your kids how to read ABC with this colorful Alphabet Train. They will simply love it! Your toddler will now be able to read the Alphabets, learn them in order and also learn many new words.
In this app, your children can simply swipe the Letters back and forth; touch a particular Letter and have a Word starting with that Letter read out aloud. This app is designed especially for Pre-schoolers to learn their ABC, making it interesting, exciting and easy.
Go on and take a ride on that train. Choo-Choo!!!
** Number Train is also available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schogini.numberTrain
Toddlers will get to explore by hearing and seeing zoo animals (and some animals that aren't in the zoo).
A great app for parents! Best of all, it's free!
Three great games for kids in one app! For free!
#1: Kids see where an animal lives and three different animals. Just drag the correct animal to its home to get to the next question.
#2: The app plays an animal noise and lets kids choose which animal makes that noise.
#3: A game with a huge list of animals. Kids have all the animals in one spot to learn animal sounds.
Children will learn as they play!
Keywords: free, kids, children, education, games, teaching, learning, fun, toddler, baby, sounds, animals, bugs
Young Kids Learn about Animals in an Amazing Jungle Game of Names & Sounds!
Perfect for Preschool & Toddlers - An Interactive Flashcard Safari Game!
It’s a jungle out there! The Animals Zoo - Interactive Flash Cards is a great education game where kids from toddlers to preschool can learn about all types of animals beyond dogs and cats. This fun, interactive flash card game brings wildlife to the perfect level for young kids to be introduced to a virtual jungle of animals. Kids will meet a horse, a giraffe, a tiger, a lion and a monkey. But wait, there’s more animals in the zoo! Kids can learn about an ostrich, hyena, deer, camel, rhino and other types of wildlife. This virtual flash card safari game, is a terrific supplement to any preschool and kindergarten education.
In this fun and educational wildlife safari game, toddlers and preschool kids can try to imitate the animals’ sounds. Kids will learn the names and hear the sounds of a virtual jungle of animals. Great HD illustrations and animation make this smart game fun for kids. It’s like going to the zoo, but better!
What’s Inside Animal Zoo - Jungle Wild Life Farm Pets Animal Sounds Kids Learning Game HD
★ 40 Different Animals - a virtual jungle safari! Learn the names & hear their sounds
★ Meet a Dog, Cat, Horse, Giraffe, Tiger, Lion & Monkey
★ See wildlife with great HD Illustrations & animation and make the safari come alive
★ Tap & learn - spelling and pronunciation of all types of jungle animals & wildlife
★ Choose your favorite animal: a dog, cat, giraffe, tiger, lion, monkey, seal, hyena, ostrich, bear.
★ Beautiful HD illustrations on every page of wildlife
★ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on each page - zoo comes to life!
★ Awesome animal sound effects for each animal
Kids can go on safari and learn about many types of animals with The Animals Zoo - Jungle Wildlife Interactive Flash Card game. Preschool and toddler kids will love to see the animals they know including a dog, cat, horse, giraffe, tiger, lion and monkey. But they will learn about other zoo animals too. This education app is tons of fun and will also help kids learn the sounds a whole range of animals make. Many preschool and toddler kids recognize the sounds of a dog, cat, horse, giraffe, tiger, lion and monkey, but they may not be familiar with other wildlife like an ostrich or hyena. Your child will love the Animal Zoo flash card game!
Kids love zoo animals and mimicking their sounds. This game combines education and fun. Parents will feel good about having their toddlers and preschool kids play with this game too!
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK:
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions- please take a minute to rate
and review this app :) You can also contact us at: support@TabTale.com
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more incredible apps for young kids. With over 300 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. We’ve lovingly produced interactive e-books, games, and educational experiences for children.
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market.
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: support@TabTale.com
- Animated animals
- Animal sounds
- Sound for all 26 alphabets and animal words
- ABC's Song
- Perfect for Infants and Toddlers
abc, abcs, abcs for kids, abcs for toddlers, abcs for babies, abcs free, zoo, zoosk, zoo games, zoo story, animal games, animal sounds, animals, learning games for kids, kids games free, kids games, kids, kid games, kid games free, alphabet for toddlers, alphabet song
Best and most popular Animal sounds app for kids, with beautiful animal pictures.
Kids Zoo is a fun package to learn The Animal World for little toddlers.
It has real sound and picture of lion, tiger, elephant, sparrow, whale, fox, wolf, dog and many animals and birds.
A fun application for toddlers to recognize animals & their Sounds.
In Kids Zoo application you can see big sized images of animals, with beautiful sounds for kids.
Animal sounds and photo app displays animal name with clear big words.
This kids animal app has human voice over to pronounce animal sound and animal name for easy learning of kids.
When you hear the sounds you yourself will feel as if you are in a middle of jungle with animals all round. :)
Bring the wildlife from all round the world for your Toddler.
Let kids explore the animal kingdom by learning animals by sight, sound, and animal names. Browse through gallery and click on any thumbnail to see bigger image, or view next image with flick of your finger.
Kids Zoo is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear tigers, elephants, lions, crocodiles and many birds.
A must have for you and your kids.
****Reviews by Parents****
This is by far my son's favorite!! He's only 15 months and if I need him so stay quiet I just load it up!! --by Joy
My 18month son's favorite app. He now makes all the noises & has learned their names.--by Andrew
My little angel like this sounds very much.. she sounds roaring and barking.--by navaneethan
Your child will love this simple, entertaining application for preschool-aged kids, and they will learn from this Application.
We Specialize in Applications which are fun and interactive for children.
Kids Zoo does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. We are focused in making the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun.
****** Features *******
80 Animals, Birds, Sea Animals & Reptiles all together
Animated Loading Screen
Voice Naming Animals
Easy to use
There are many of animal sounds games and apps are out there in the market but many of them support only English. Kids Zoo animal sounds and animal pictures app supports French Spanish and Hindi languages.
In our zoo for kids game you may change the language you wanted use by going into settings.
Keywords: Kids, , Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,game, learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal , Sound, voice
- Friendly Zoo Animals spread across 6 Continents!
- Fun games and activities!
- Beautiful original artwork!
- Cute animations and sounds!
- No third-party advertising!
- No in-app purchases!
and hear the real sound of animals all round. You can set up the ringtone and notification sounds for your phone.
Besides, there is a quiz game to help the kids remember the animals that they have seen.
•Select your favorite patterns from template list and use the crayon tool to color in the pattern. A choice of 12 colors allows for an endless variety of mixed and overlapping colors.
•If you tilt your smart phone/tablet upwards, multiple parts such as diagrams, tools, and jewels will fall into your screen. Take your pick and decorate your animal!
•When you're done creating your animal, register its name, record its sound, and it's ready to be unleashed! Some animals can fly while others can swim.
•You can also see other imaginative animals made by kids from all over the world. Seeing so many other creatively designed animals will inspire children to let their imaginations run wild and go back to the drawing board to create a new animal!
•Created animals can be saved onto a list and be retrieved at anytime. Go crazy with the whole family and create all the animals you want!
This application is available only to those who have confirmed and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated in the following link:
***** This full version is 100% ads free and has unlimited tries for levels. *****
Would you like to travel through the history of the railroad?
This amazing game lets you play in four different railroad environments, where your goal is to overcome all the obstacles that appear on each level and guide each colored train toward its corresponding destination.
Download Train Crisis now! A puzzle and addictive strategy game with HD graphics where you have to prove your quick mind and reflexes in full 3D environment.
Train Crisis promises hours of challenging fun!
- 7 Eras of rail-road history (Industrial Era, Far West Era, Modern Era and Future Era).
- Spectacular High-definition 3D environments that recreate perfectly the three eras with many details as vegetation, animals, mountains, rocks, tunnels, banks, portals, etc.
- Train Crisis provides 168 challenging levels for players to conquer.
- In-game tool to help you solve puzzles more easily.
- Social features with Google Play Game Services: leaderboard, achievements, shared friends progress
- Cloud saving: share your progress across multiple devices and restore it upon reinstallation
- You must interact with several elements to get past the level: changing junctions; timed traffic lights; trap tunnels; transportation of money; ghost trains and parts of the track obstructed with rocks you must blow up.
- Spectacular colorful graphics effects with explosions of trains and rocks.
- Support for Android 4.4 (Kitkat) inmersive mode
More from developer
* Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner
* Kirkus' Reviews "Best of 2012" pick
* Perfect. :) -- AppyDazeBlog
* 5 out of 5 stars -- BestAppsForKids.com
* An engaging story with the right mix of humor and lesson -- Common Sense Media
* a fantastic app -- mummysspace.com
* Top Pick for ages 3-7 -- smartappsforkids.com
* Beautiful interactive storybook -- AppFavour.com
* Delightfully interactive... This is a wonderful addition to your digital library! -- theimum.com
* Beautiful illustrations, several mini games, excellent background music and sound effects, and well-implemented interactivity throughout the pages of the book...a great one to have. -- GeeksWithJuniors.com
* Wow, what an awesome app! -- APPreciation
Kids read, listen, touch, play and interact with Harry as he struggles to find out what’s wrong with his new monster. Beautiful art, a custom soundtrack and full interactivity throughout keeps kids engaged and keeps parents raving about both the learning aspects and the endearing message built into “Even Monsters Get Sick.”
Readers and non-readers of all skill levels will enjoy the wide range of features in this interactive storybook.
"a true gem and a perfect example of why every family needs to invest in an iPad. I was hooked from the first page. If the Apple Stores held midnight release parties for new apps, I’d be one of the crazies standing in line for this one." -- SmartAppsforKids.com
"The imagery was gorgeous...delightfully interactive...a wonderful addition to your digital library!" -- theimum.com
"Monsters. Great big monsters with great big floppy tongues. Can’t beat ‘em." -- appsplayground.com
"This was the best download ever. I just wish there were more books like this one since it is such a popular book in my class. Thank You soo much!!!"
"Wow, what an awesome app."
"A MUST BUY BOOK!"
“Absolutely LOVE the app…it is on high rotation in my house.“
* 6 games that are intertwined with the storyline
* Activities and fun surprises on every page
* Teaches kids positive lessons about caring for others, and that everyone gets sick sometimes
* Read to yourself, or hear the story read by a professional child actor
* Full-color illustrations, interactive animations, and a custom soundtrack
Brought to you by the same team that produced the hit app Zoo Train, the acclaimed Bug Games, and the ever-popular Giggle Ghosts!
Visit our site for more info on “Even Monsters Get Sick” and our other apps!
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Become a fan on Facebook:
Please help us to keep improving the book! Send feedback, comments and suggestions to: email@example.com
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
This app contains NO ads, in-app purchases, push notifications, tracking, or any data collection whatsoever.
This app does contain a link to our website for more information, but is found only in one contained Parent screen which is separate from the game play screens.
Busy Bee Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.