Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
Unmute all of the volume controls back in one single shot. Volume settings can be adjust one at a time or all volume settings can be muted and unmuted in one single shot using Mute All and Unmute All button.
Volume settings that are controlled include Alarm Volume, Music Volume, Notification Volume, Ringer Volume, System volume, Voice Volume.
All the sound controls are controlled. You can mute and unmute all sound controls. The settings of volume are much easier to change using this application.
Awesome way to set and reset volumes when entering a Meeting and coming out Meeting. Best Meeting companion.
Silence All the Volume controls in one click.
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
When you forget to set your phone into silent mode…
・A sudden call on a meeting
・A sudden call when surfing Web on bus
・A sudden call in a library, hospital or some quiet places
・You want to stop the phone ring of an unwanted call.
…in such situations, you can simply flip your phone to make it mute.
It is a handy and useful app.
It has a shortcut, by which you can switch ON/OFF simply.
Mute the ringing tone: when your phone is ringing, you can simply turn it over to make the device silent, no matter the phone is facing or backing to you.
Automatic recovery: Original setting will be recovered as soon as this call is over; ringing tone will appear again for the next calling
You won't be disturbed at night due to a notification or a phone call any more !
(The application does not change the volume of your alarm.)
- 2 options: Phone call, Notifications & SMS
- Mode Week-End
- Launch in the starting up
This application was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
MutePhone website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-8-MutePhone.html
States of the app:
Icon with bright Mute on (Mute is on)
Icon with bright Mute off (Mute is off)
How to add widget "Mute OnOff Toggle Widget" onto your phone's screen:
1. Go to your Home Screen.
2. Long click on empty space on Home Screen.
3. Select "Widgets" from the list.
4. Find widget "Mute OnOff Toggle Widget".
You have an idea on how to improve "Mute OnOff Toggle Widget", add a comment below.
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
- lock ringtone/notification volume at current level
- disable ringtone/notification volume and avoid accidental volume changes
- unmute ringtone on incoming calls, so you won't miss any important calls
-- These incoming calls are supported:
-- all incoming calls
-- incoming calls from numbers in your contacts
-- incoming calls from numbers not in your contacts
-- incoming calls with blocked number
-- incoming calls from defined numbers. You can manage the numbers in the app.
Widget to enable Volume Lock and Widget to enable unmute on incoming calls are available
Read phone state: To detect incoming calls for the unmute feature
Read contacts: To check the phone number on incoming calls (contacts from phonebook feature) and to manage the numbers in the app.
No Internet permissions required, so your data will never leave your phone!
- Available languages:
-- Italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski)
-- Svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- Spanish (by DigiGato)
-- French (by Ozzii)
-- Serbian (by Ozzii)
-- Portuguese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- Bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- Persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese (by Denny Su)
-- Turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- Russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- Croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email email@example.com to report bugs!
When Bluetooth is turned on by this widget,volume of media is once muted.
and mute will be canceled if Bluetooth device is connected.
If connection is canceled, it will mute again.
It can prevent using the Bluetooth earphone etc. and sound coming out from the speaker of Android.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
No headphones with remote? No problem! Just put the device in your pocket or on the table and use your hand or finger/s to knock on your device.
NEW FEATURE: tipSkip ASSISTANT
Now you can use all your favorite music apps with tipSkip! We’ve designed tipSkip ASSISTANT to complement every music player you love. It automatically recognizes your active music player and allows you to control it.
Get the most innovative music remote control in the PlayStore now!
If you like music, you will love tipSkip for sure.
Features in this version:
- knock on the device 2x to skip to the next track (like a double click with your mouse)
- to skip to the previous track knock 3x on the device
- to pause the track knock 4x
- adjust knock detection sensitivity
- tap the cover for play / pause
- swipe the cover left and right to skip tracks
- works in standby mode
Play with the sensitivity slider to find the perfekt value for your activity.
We plan to add more features and even better detection while doing sports (jogging,cycling) in future versions, so stay tuned and have fun!
tipSkip is also available for iPhone/iPad. Its still a beta so please report any Bugs you may encounter.
Please Check our other NEW FREE APP:
It’s such a great product but there is still one thing I’m missing.
Where is this lovely little compass which we all know from the iPhone?
I can just tell you, I didn’t find it despite searching for it in the entire App Store!
And on Android? You guess it, I also miss a clean and simple compass on Play Store.
I just wanted a
- simple user interface
- without many buttons
- no big advertisements and banners
- built with love, like the original Apple compass
- a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
- and last but not least: retina graphics for all devices!
I believe that there are so many people who have the same thoughts as I do, so I decided to build this App myself. I have worked so many nights to make it pixel perfect and I hope that you love the result!
Like or Follow us if you feel the same way:
I almost forgot the rest of the features:
- tiny size only 2MB
- full Retina support for all devices
- chose skin - black/white
- tap on the coordinates to copy location+course to clipboard and use it wherever you like
- swipe right/ left to convert the location coordinate between the three basic forms DMS, MinDec and DegDec. A must have for geocaching :)
- swipe right/ left to display altitude and speed
- swipe down or tap on BUSYBYTES to open the ABOUT-BOX
Help and support:
★★★What people are saying★★★
Simply North is an outstandingly simple app and is incredibly gorgeous to look at.