Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
Try our 14 day free trial version first!
Never be embarrassed in a meeting, lunch, or get together by your cell phone ringing. Location Settings allows you to change your change your phone settings so you are never embarrassed again.
If you have ANY issues, or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. We are very responsive to our customers!
Location Settings also allows you to save your battery by only turning on expensive features like WiFi and Bluetooth antennas when you need them.
Much cheaper than Locale!
Location Settings will automatically change your ringer and notification volume, WiFi and Bluetooth antennas, ringtone, screen brightness, and airplane mode when you reach a location, or locale, and changes them back when you leave. You can also specify days and times that you want your settings to take affect!
If you have ANY ISSUES please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we want to fix these issues.
Try our Time Settings application if you only want to control settings by time.
ONLY FOR INDIA
- Updated with latest 7XXX and 8XXX Series
- Includes Videocon numbers, Landline Numbers and Tollfree Numbers
- No Internet connection required, Works offline as well.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
Smart Call Logs: Call logs with fine detail of every call like Location of call, SIM service service provider name etc.
Smart Contacts: Contacts with detail like Geographical area of Service Provider, Location etc.
STD Codes of Indian Cities.
ISD Codes of All Countries.
PIN/ZIP Codes of all Important Indian Cities.
All Incoming and Outgoing call info for all calls.
Full Customization settings: You can choose whether you want to see location of Caller while receiving or making a call
For landline calls, state and city is shown and for mobile calls, state and operator is shown. For International calls, calling country is shown. In main screen, you can look-up any mobile number, Indian STD code or ISD code(add 00 prefix for ISD code lookup). Position of alert can be set in settings.
Now includes detailed call log for missed calls, outgoing calls and incoming call showing Indian state (city also for landline) for Indian numbers and country for international numbers. Option to directly call the entries in the call log. After installing a shortcut "ShaPlus Call Log" is created to directly launch call log of the program.
Also includes optional STD Prefixer to call local landline numbers without dialing STD code. When enabling STD Prefixer in Settings, you have to enter local STD code also.
Note : Operator of mobile number will be accurate only for mobile numbers not ported using Mobile number portability(MNP).
Mobile Cellular operators identified :
Aircel, Airtel, Bsnl, Etisalat, Idea, Loop Mobile, Mtnl, Mts, Ping Mobile (Quadrant), Reliance, Stel, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon Telecom and Vodafone
Mobile regions identified :
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar & Jharkhand, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana,Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh (E), Uttar Pradesh (W) & Uttarakhand and West Bengal
AD POLICY : Unlike some other apps in this category, this app does not show intrusive ads in notification bar or do not create unwanted shortcuts in bookmarks or desktop. Only banner ads are shown in call log and lookup screen(only if Internet is available). To remove these banner ads, donate app for this application can be purchased from play store.
See also ShaPlus STD Info and ShaPlus IMEI Info in Android market
Keywords : India mobile, Caller info, Caller details, Indian mobile locator, mobile locator, Trace indian mobile, incoming call alert, outgoing call alert, phone locator, phone tracker, trace phone, trace number, trace mobile, Mobile Number Tracker
Call Location & Call Blocker has three main components:
1. Display Caller Location and Caller Block Feature When call comes in. Every time a call comes in we overlay the caller location and Call Block features on phone screen. Easy to block a number this way by just looking at number and phone location.
2. Browse Call Log and know all your callers location. Browse Contact list and view your contacts location.
3. Block any number you want from Call Log, Contact List or any number you want to block.
Best Caller Location and Call Blocker App in one seamless UI for you to block unwanted calls and determine call locations.
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
I use it also as an "invisible" meeting timer.
- configurable length of presentation/end time of presentation
- countdown timer with visualisation
- discreet indication by vibrations, configurable "red" and "orange" + end of the presentation indication
- timer runs in background.
- runs if you put the phone to the sleep mode - set the timer, run, and put your phone sleeping to your pocket
- runs even if you switch to another application and the intervals will be still indicated by vibrations
- change of phone orientation or incoming call will not stop the timer
- optional phone airplane mode (android < 4.2)
- optional screen dimming (to save battery if you disable sleep)
- optional disable of the phone sleep mode
User's guide: http://papacut.sweb.cz/dt_users_guide_international.html
Usage of the timer can discharge the battery of your phone faster than usual.
If you left the application (by switching to another app or by pressing the home button), the airplane mode, screen dimming, and sleep mode disabling is set back to the system settings.
Tested on HTC Desire HD. If it does not work on your device, let me know via email and I will try to solve the issue. I will be also grateful for any your comments.
keywords: presentation, rehearsal, meeting timer, timer, public speech, address, timer, reminder, presentation alarm, warning
It is only for INDIA .
Indian Caller Detail is an application that allows you to know the Indian phone number's detail.
It works for both Landlines and Mobile.
- Application shows caller's detail when mobile is ringing (On both incoming and outgoing call).
- One can also search the number by putting phone number to search box.
- When mobile rings, it might be possible that one couldn't see what the number was. To get the caller details later, one has to just click the call-log-detail button.
- Call log list provides all the details like call duration, date, operator, city, state, country etc and facilitates to call that number, add it to contact and to send messages to it.
* Details about the Caller Location.
* Search any Mobile or Land line Number Of India.
* Supports ISD number too
* Timer on calling screen so that user will able to know, how much time is left to receive the call.
* Call log feature get the caller info later.
* All the previous call details are just a click away.
* Hold the list item to explore more options.
For any suggestions or bugs, mail me.
Note : Mobile Number Portability and Service Number are not Supported.
Like and Comment on our Facebook page also : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Caller-Detail/114095135405928
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
- lock ringtone/notification volume at current level
- disable ringtone/notification volume and avoid accidental volume changes
- unmute ringtone on incoming calls, so you won't miss any important calls
-- These incoming calls are supported:
-- all incoming calls
-- incoming calls from numbers in your contacts
-- incoming calls from numbers not in your contacts
-- incoming calls with blocked number
-- incoming calls from defined numbers. You can manage the numbers in the app.
Widget to enable Volume Lock and Widget to enable unmute on incoming calls are available
Read phone state: To detect incoming calls for the unmute feature
Read contacts: To check the phone number on incoming calls (contacts from phonebook feature) and to manage the numbers in the app.
No Internet permissions required, so your data will never leave your phone!
- Available languages:
-- Italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski)
-- Svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- Spanish (by DigiGato)
-- French (by Ozzii)
-- Serbian (by Ozzii)
-- Portuguese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- Bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- Persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese (by Denny Su)
-- Turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- Russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- Croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
-- Niederländisch (by Vincent Riebroek)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app does not work on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 as Samsung - in general - doesn't really care about correctly implementing the Android API...
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode
It’s such a great product but there is still one thing I’m missing.
Where is this lovely little compass which we all know from the iPhone?
I can just tell you, I didn’t find it despite searching for it in the entire App Store!
And on Android? You guess it, I also miss a clean and simple compass on Play Store.
I just wanted a
- simple user interface
- without many buttons
- no big advertisements and banners
- built with love, like the original Apple compass
- a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
- and last but not least: retina graphics for all devices!
I believe that there are so many people who have the same thoughts as I do, so I decided to build this App myself. I have worked so many nights to make it pixel perfect and I hope that you love the result!
Like or Follow us if you feel the same way:
I almost forgot the rest of the features:
- tiny size only 2MB
- full Retina support for all devices
- chose skin - black/white
- tap on the coordinates to copy location+course to clipboard and use it wherever you like
- swipe right/ left to convert the location coordinate between the three basic forms DMS, MinDec and DegDec. A must have for geocaching :)
- swipe right/ left to display altitude and speed
- swipe down or tap on BUSYBYTES to open the ABOUT-BOX
Help and support:
★★★What people are saying★★★
Simply North is an outstandingly simple app and is incredibly gorgeous to look at.
No headphones with remote? No problem! Just put the device in your pocket or on the table and use your hand or finger/s to knock on your device.
NEW FEATURE: tipSkip ASSISTANT
Now you can use all your favorite music apps with tipSkip! We’ve designed tipSkip ASSISTANT to complement every music player you love. It automatically recognizes your active music player and allows you to control it.
Get the most innovative music remote control in the PlayStore now!
If you like music, you will love tipSkip for sure.
Features in this version:
- knock on the device 2x to skip to the next track (like a double click with your mouse)
- to skip to the previous track knock 3x on the device
- to pause the track knock 4x
- adjust knock detection sensitivity
- tap the cover for play / pause
- swipe the cover left and right to skip tracks
- works in standby mode
Play with the sensitivity slider to find the perfekt value for your activity.
We plan to add more features and even better detection while doing sports (jogging,cycling) in future versions, so stay tuned and have fun!
tipSkip is also available for iPhone/iPad. Its still a beta so please report any Bugs you may encounter.
Please Check our other NEW FREE APP: