My Beat Creator
Before purchasing please do take a look at My Beat Creator to make sure it works OK for you. It’s free to download and use:
My Beat Creator Pro has all the features of My Beat Creator but without the ads. Plus you get 10 channels in the beat grid screen, a 16 input channel soundboard and more sounds to choose from.
* Beat Creator Screen *
Create your beats simply by pressing, to turn on, any of the small blue buttons in each of the 6 channels, 4/4 beats. Adjust the tempo of the beat and press play! It really is that simple.
While the beat is playing try turning on or off buttons to change the beat.
You can change the sound of each channel, rows numbered 1 to 6, in the beat creator grid simply by pressing the numbered buttons on the left. This displays a list of all the available sounds, to hear them before choosing press and hold until Play appears, then press play. Here are some of the sounds available:
> Bass drums
> Conga drums
> Snare drums
You can also:
> Adjust the tempo of the beat.
> Save beats you have created.
> Load beats you previously created.
> Rename or delete beats you previously created.
> Reset the beat grid.
* SoundBoard Screen *
Once you have created some beats, and saved them, use the SoundBoard to put them together to make a track. There are currently 16 input channels available to use.
When you have selected the beats you want to play press the play button to listen to it.
Other options available while in the SoundBoard:
> Adjust the tempo of the play back (this overwrites the tempo saved when the beat was created.
> Save the SoundBoard you have created.
> Load a SoundBoard you previously created.
> Rename or delete SoundBoards you previously created.
> Rest the SoundBoard screen.
Please Note: While the beat is playing scrolling the grid of beat buttons make cause the playback to waver slightly of beat. As soon as it’s scrolled it will get back on beat. Also, if there are any other apps running in the background then this could also affect the playback, e.g. incoming text message. Apologies for this but it’s a phone, after all, and it because of this it is limited by how fast the phone runs.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
Guaranteed to work the following player: Android Music, Google Play Music, PowerAmp. For correct operation of the other players author not responsible!
The author is also not responsible for the correct work not on firmware other than pure Android!
This program is designed for skip tracks in a running music player and screen off the device by double clicking on the volume buttons.
The program allows you to choose the most suitable for your delay between clicks.
For skip on the next track, you should produce two click on the "volume up" button with delay no more than specified in the "Delay between clicks". Correspondingly prev track - "volume down" button.
!!! The Programm only works when the played music in player and screen is turned off. Crossfade feature in player MUST BE DISABLED. On HTC's stock firmware maybe not work (Turn off smooth volume change if it's possible) !!!
May not work with some devices.
Garanted works with players:
- PowerAmp (recomended)
- Google Play Music
Should work with players who are able to work with the media buttons on headsets
The switching function over the long ckick is not implemented, because Android API does not include methods for listening to events on the volume button.
The program monitors the volume, it does not catch PHYSICAL keystrokes.
Long press is implemented in the firmware vendor (manufacturer of the device) or rom-makers. This is implemented in CyanogenMod and some custom roms for SGS2 and SGS3 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1770564). Also you can try use Xposed Framework (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401) with module.
Due to the nature of the change in volume on some devices / firmware program may not behave correctly on the appropriate device.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Google Now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
Check out JAYS Android page for further information and support at http://www.jays.se/android.
Music Pro is small, but with powerful music play control, it's the best music player for your android phone.
You can manage your musics easily, Music pro will guide you easy to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure.
Also, you can select more than 6 desktop widgets to easy control the music play.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2).
* LOCK SCREEN widgets supported, no necessary open the app to control your music play now.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Create playlist SHORTCUTS.
* Music Library wide SEARCH.
* OpenGL based cover art animation
* High level of customization via settings
* Tag editor
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, mp4 (provided that your phone supports these formats).
Widgets only work if the app is installed on internal storage. If the app is on external storage like a SD card, the widget dissapears.
... and many other features to discover !
This app is based on vanilla code.
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
We let you enjoy the music and feel the beat anytime you like it! Music is the best medicine, let the day starts with a rhythm that push the positivity in you.
>100% Music Playback Experience in the Palm of Your Hands!
>YouTube Search Music Video and Great Social Community.
Unique Playlist System
Playback Notification Status
Cover Art Download
Youtube Video Search
Formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC+, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
#music #mp3 #musicplayer #player #song #sound #audio #equalizer #bassboost #musiclovers #music #mixapp #sounds #songplayer #freeandroidapps #freemusic #freemusicdownload #freemusiconline #freemusictracks #freemusicscores #musicapps #musicplayerapps #simplymusic #onlinemusicplayer #freemusicplayer #smartphoneapps #androidapps #freeandroidapps
Windows, macbook and android.
User guide is available here
Note : please remove the free version from your tablet/mobile after you install the paid version, otherwise the desktop app will not recognize that you purchased the full version.
Syncs to internal or external sdcard
Syncs Podcasts from your iTunes to android.
Sync Music tracks from iTunes to android.
Sync tracks from itunes store
Sync album art
Organizes songs in android by artist/albums
You can filter your tracks to be synced (by size, length , date etc)
Important: Copyrighted DRM content will not play on android
Synctunes desktop app can be downloaded from http://www.bitstudio.eu
Synctunes desktop app should be installed on your Windows or macbook to connect to Synctunes mobile app
Android phone or tablet
iTunes on Windows or mac
We want to translate this app into different languages, if you can help, please contact us.
Keywords: itunes for android, itunes music downloader, iTunes, android, iPod, Music, podcast, Sync, mp3, playlists
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries.
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.7.2). It might work with versions as old as 7.5, but it hasn't been tested. Use the latest version if you plan on using MySqueezebox.com too. A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the SqueezeBox Receiver, Boom.
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you'll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF.
* LAN or WAN using CIFS/SMB as music source.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 2 modes: quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Forced Mono.
* Pitch and Tempo.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Interface languages: 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
* Platforms: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2 (Intel)
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If standard version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron's website.
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 or 480x480 screen resolution, or higher.
- !!! Please try the time limited Eval version before buying: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
- All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron.
- Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop music playback when phone starts ringing.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
- INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
Original application is here: http://market.android.com/details?id=cz.jhg.musiccontrolwidget
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB and other music grooves. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their music rhythm ideas everywhere.
* Free from advertisements
* Drum machine with 256 patterns
* Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
* Stereo mode supported
* Step sequencer with 8 channels
* Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
* Friendly and easy-to-use interface
* Save and load your groove beats
* Export sound beats to audio WAV files
* Sample preview before using in app
* Samples are loaded from SDCARD
* Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
* Unlimited song length
* Support various time signatures
* Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
* GrooveMixer used PHONE STATE permission to stop sound player if someone phones you.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
It also has some unique features as showing the music spectrum so you can actually see the notes in it.
So ZAX can be used not only as a chord detector but also to show any instrument timbre. It shows all notes that are available as a frequencies in the sound. Basic tempo detection ( BPM detector) is also added to help you find the BPM for your song.
This particular version is still alpha and is equipped only with major and minor chords!
This is a free version that is fully functional.
The ZAX chord detector was not adjusted to find the chords for some specific instrument but is suitable for anything that makes sound :)
I am still working hard on this app but I think that it can already be very useful.
ZAX Chord Detector features:
1. Chord guess (major minor only)
2. Music spectrum with notes
3. Pitch shift
4. Strongest note
5. Bass note
6. All notes detected in spectrum.
Works in the 70 - 450 Hz range. ZAX chord detector has the same simple user interface as my fine chromatic tuner app. It features not only chord detection but also spectrum analyzer. As polyphonic music analyzer ZAX Chord Detector can be used to help as music recogniser.
It can help you to find chords of any song and to see why one instrument is sounding better than other.
In terms of audio frequency analyzer it can show you the under and over tones. So you can see all the notes in spectral audio analyzer view.
New Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.josepedro.chordsdetector
★ Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, genres and folders.
★ Customizable Equalizer with multiple channels, presets, Bass Boost, and virtualizer effect
★ 5 home widgets for easy music control
★ Locking screen with full music controls
★ Create and edit playlists
★ mp3 id3 tag editing
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
More from developer
Tired of embarrassing calls from your girlfriend during a business meeting?
Annoyed from muting you phone everytime you go to the cinema?
- Specify multiple locations with different loudness settings
- Easily specify locations by tapping on the map and adjust range
- Setup mute point range visually on map
- Drag and drop while adding new mute point
- Quick press: Click on mute point to add/edit it
- Choose between loudness settings: custom volume, vibration, muted
- Optimized for low power consumption (only ~1% a day)
- No GPS needed! works over cell information
This feature allows you to activate the “Mute by Location” service for a specified time. You can also choose a preferred ringer mode while the service is inactive. So it’s silent when you are sleeping or loud during the lunch. You can activate the scheduler under the “Settings Menu”.
Attention: Mute by Location requires an internet connection to locate your position.
Check out our other cool app tipSkip http://bit.ly/OHOsda
It’s such a great product but there is still one thing I’m missing.
Where is this lovely little compass which we all know from the iPhone?
I can just tell you, I didn’t find it despite searching for it in the entire App Store!
And on Android? You guess it, I also miss a clean and simple compass on Play Store.
I just wanted a
- simple user interface
- without many buttons
- no big advertisements and banners
- built with love, like the original Apple compass
- a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
- and last but not least: retina graphics for all devices!
I believe that there are so many people who have the same thoughts as I do, so I decided to build this App myself. I have worked so many nights to make it pixel perfect and I hope that you love the result!
I almost forgot the rest of the features:
- tiny size only 2MB
- full Retina support for all devices
- chose skin - black/white
- tap on the coordinates to copy location+course to clipboard and use it wherever you like
- swipe right/ left to convert the location coordinate between the three basic forms DMS, MinDec and DegDec. A must have for geocaching :)
- swipe right/ left to display altitude and speed
- swipe down or tap on BUSYBYTES to open the ABOUT-BOX
Help and support:
★★★What people are saying★★★
Simply North is an outstandingly simple app and is incredibly gorgeous to look at.