Get the ultimate music experience only on Spinnr—listen to the latest releases/top charts/curated playlists, create your own playlists, listen offline, join raffles to the biggest concerts in the country, and even download your favorite songs directly to your device!
To start enjoying Spinnr, log-in using your mobile phone or your FB account!
Enjoy music anytime, anywhere on SPINNR: (FREE)
- Listen to FREE music on Spinnr Radio
- SKIP ALL YOU WANT on Spinnr Radio
- NO DATA CHARGES on Spinnr Radio [for Smart/Sun/TNT users]
- DOWNLOAD free music directly to your Android device
Experience more with SPINNR ALL-ACCESS Subscriptions!
All-Access gives you:
- Access MILLIONS of SONGS and albums from the hottest artists like Taylor Swift, One Direction, and many more!
- CREATE your personal PLAYLISTS and listen to curated playlists by music experts
- LISTEN OFFLINE – sync your music and listen even without internet connection!
- NO ADS
- NO DATA CHARGES for Spinnr!
- Only P2.50/day or P49/month charged to your prepaid load or postpaid bill
- Join promos to WIN CONCERT TICKETS, exclusive meet ‘n greets, giveaways with the #SpinnrExperience
Get FREE All-Access TRIAL for Smart, Talk N’ Text, and Sun mobile!
Register in-app or text TRIAL to 4067 (FREE!)
Get into the #SpinnrExperience now!
Follow us at:
Only guaranteed to work with PowerAmp https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer
For correct operation of the other players the author is not responsible!
Author is also not responsible for the correct operation is not on firmware other than pure Android!
For *ROOT* available switching on long press (only works on rooted devices)!!!
This program is designed to switch tracks in the player is running and off the device screen by double clicking on the volume button.
The program allows you to choose your preferred delay between clicks.
To switch to the next track you need to make two clicks on the "volume up" with a delay of no more than specified in the "Delay". Accordingly, previous track - "volume down".
!!! The program works only when the play player and the screen turns off. Krosfeyd in the player must be disconnected. Probably does not work on runoff firmware HTC (disable a smooth change in the volume, if possible) !!!
Can not work with some devices.
• 30 second previews of all songs
• Hand-picked music recommendations and reviews by the 7digital team
• Browse top album and track charts, new releases, recommendations and genres
• A fair and legal music service available worldwide across 42 countries
• Stream or download your 7digital music to your device
• Integrated music player - Play non-7digital music that is already stored on your device
• Designed for tablets as well as phones
• Lock screen player widget
• High quality 320kbps MP3s
• Last.fm scrobbling
I'm new to 7digital, what's it all about?
7digital.com is a leading digital music provider which sells high quality MP3s across 42 countries, including the UK, Europe, the US and Canada. With over 30 million tracks in store, you're sure to find what you're looking for.
Purchase a song from us and you can stream or download it instantly.
7digital has also powered music services for hundreds of partners, brands and record labels including Samsung, HTC, Sony, T-mobile USA, HP, RIM, Shazam, Soundhound, Last.fm, Nestlé, Arcadia Group, Adidas, Procter and Gamble, Universal Music, EMI and Warner Music to name a few.
We don’t just sell music, we love music
Our team care about music just as much as you do and are dedicated to help you find the best music out there. We have exciting promotions, offer some great bargains, and give you up to the minute editorial content through our own reviews, previews and interviews.
We’re proud to be a fair, open and legal music service, available to all. We work closely with music associations, retail organisations, technology partners and our customers because we’re passionate about improving everyone’s experiences with digital music. Most importantly, we believe in paying artists fairly for their work and giving our customers access to their music on their own terms.
We hope you enjoy listening,
Love from 7
• If you would like to disable a preinstalled version of this app:
1. Go to Android System settings
2. Select Apps
3. Select the 7digital app
4. Tap on Disable
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, create loops and apply stunning FX in real-time. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration: mix millions of songs instantly
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. It features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
This free application has been designed specifically for any owner of a Hercules WAE – Wireless Audio Experience – product range to fully control their speaker using any Android device.
The WAE Music application has been completely reviewed in order to offer a new and unique musical experience to users.
It includes the following features:
- Brand new Graphical User Interface, allowing a really quick navigation within the app
- A fully integrated Music Player
- Music streaming services: all your music libraries (local, Deezer, Spotify and Soundcloud) centralized in one application
- Access any song you want at any time thanks to the music services data bases
- Create your own playlists and mix them wherever the song is stored (local or services)
- Comprehensive Equalizer to fine tune your sound
- Social networks integration, to share your musical moments with your friends
- Turn your speaker off remotely*
- View your speaker's battery level*
- Sleep Mode*
In addition to all these features, get full control of the WAE NEO, the latest wireless speaker from Hercules combining the power of sound to the magic of light:
- Select light modes to light up your music the way you want*
- Choose among 16 million colors*
- Favorite colors management*
- Adjust the lighting intensity of the speaker*
- Simply turn off the light effects, to enjoy your music without lighting and double up the battery life of the speaker*
*only available with compatible WAE speakers
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
This premium unlocker unlocks the following features in Rocket Player:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Replay gain
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.
You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you song and lyrics results through unique sing and hum search technology.
As you SoundHound a song, you can:
· Recognize songs played on radio stations
· Save and add to your Spotify or Rdio playlist
· View lyrics, moving real-time with the music beat
· Access artist and band photos and biographies
· View Album release date and band info
· Watch Youtube music videos
· Preview song and album reviews
· Share your favorite songs to Facebook and Twitter
· Launch Spotify and Rdio Radio
· Download songs or albums instantly in Google Play
From the home screen, scroll to explore:
· Artists Born Today, showcasing artists on their birthday and when a band was formed
· Global Music Charts and Emerging Songs
· Popular Genre Charts with Pop, Rock, Rap, Dance, Country
· Music Map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Weekly new featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your History showing your previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
· Top 10 Must-Have iPhone Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
· Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
· Essential iPad App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
· Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
· "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map.
ENABLE GOOGLE MESSAGING
Used to notify when personalized content is available.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Tired of embarrassing calls from your girlfriend during a business meeting?
Annoyed from muting you phone everytime you go to the cinema?
- Specify multiple locations with different loudness settings
- Easily specify locations by tapping on the map and adjust range
- Setup mute point range visually on map
- Drag and drop while adding new mute point
- Quick press: Click on mute point to add/edit it
- Choose between loudness settings: custom volume, vibration, muted
- Optimized for low power consumption (only ~1% a day)
- No GPS needed! works over cell information
This feature allows you to activate the “Mute by Location” service for a specified time. You can also choose a preferred ringer mode while the service is inactive. So it’s silent when you are sleeping or loud during the lunch. You can activate the scheduler under the “Settings Menu”.
Attention: Mute by Location requires an internet connection to locate your position.
Check out our other cool app tipSkip http://bit.ly/OHOsda
It’s such a great product but there is still one thing I’m missing.
Where is this lovely little compass which we all know from the iPhone?
I can just tell you, I didn’t find it despite searching for it in the entire App Store!
And on Android? You guess it, I also miss a clean and simple compass on Play Store.
I just wanted a
- simple user interface
- without many buttons
- no big advertisements and banners
- built with love, like the original Apple compass
- a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
- and last but not least: retina graphics for all devices!
I believe that there are so many people who have the same thoughts as I do, so I decided to build this App myself. I have worked so many nights to make it pixel perfect and I hope that you love the result!
Like or Follow us if you feel the same way:
I almost forgot the rest of the features:
- tiny size only 2MB
- full Retina support for all devices
- chose skin - black/white
- tap on the coordinates to copy location+course to clipboard and use it wherever you like
- swipe right/ left to convert the location coordinate between the three basic forms DMS, MinDec and DegDec. A must have for geocaching :)
- swipe right/ left to display altitude and speed
- swipe down or tap on BUSYBYTES to open the ABOUT-BOX
Help and support:
★★★What people are saying★★★
Simply North is an outstandingly simple app and is incredibly gorgeous to look at.