Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Trello boards for each of your projects. You can have as many as you want for free. Invite your team to work with you. Jot down your ideas and tasks on cards. Drag cards around to organize them, or to represent status and priority. Add details like:
• checklists to remember all of your to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• attachments to keep related files in one place
• due dates so you'll never miss a deadline
IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
Create Trello boards to help you:
• Manage a team of freelancers working virtually
• Keep a schedule of all the blog posts you're planning
• Quickly process incoming purchase orders
• Take the stress out of planning a group vacation
• Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
• Design your dream wedding
• Simplify moving to a new house
• Prepare for an office party
• Record all of the books you've read and want to read soon
• Plan a first date that's sure to impress
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
- Login with several accounts
- Attach directly an image taken with the camera
- Add a comment via voice recognition
- Add a checklist directly from the home screen
Trelloid supports offline working, so you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
This tool will display and show notification about broadcasts happening in Android System.
Full list of all captured actions: http://www.andro.lt/2012/12/any-broadcastreceiver-filter-actions.html
Broadcast's intent action and extras are captured and stored into internal database.
You can preview full list of all captured broadcasts.
The service can be started and stopped, so you can run it when you need it.
The application does not require any permissions, so please leave comment what features do you require.
See the list of ideas for future development in Trello board:
It's a small tool, but some design would be nice. Please request a pull at GitHub. Thanks.
- Make notes before and during the meeting
- Take notes for each developer as they give their updates
- Write weekly goals for the team and email them out via the app
- Add events to your calendar for follow up reminders
- Keep Parking Lot notes and email them to the team
- View data as a report
- Export and import data
- All this and Ad Free!
ScrumNotes was developed for the unique way our team holds Scrum with a mostly remote team. This is how I use it everyday in portrait on a Nexus 7.
- Navigation is done using the "Home as up" arrow on each screen and the Navigation Drawer Using the Home as up arrow prevents the need to hide the keyboard to get at the Back button.
- Daily Notes screen is the main one I use for Park Lot items, announcements, etc.
- Notes can be taken as developers give updates so progress can be checked in the next meeting. Yes, we use Trello, but that does not always tell me what is happening on a specific card. I select a developer from the overflow list as they give their update.
- View the previous day's update by developer by using the calendar button
- We use weekly goals to stay focused since we have multiple projects in our queue at all times. This is not a usual part of Scrum/Agile, but it helps our team.
- As developers give their updates, I create events for things I need to follow up on outside of the meeting. This puts the item on my calendar so I will not forget.
- When we have Parking Lot discussions, I take notes and email the decisions we made to our developer list so there is a record of the decisions.
- Data can be viewed as a report and imported and exported.
App icon derived from Sticky Note (http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/98096/512/notes_sticky_icon) by Dakirby309. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0
Keywords: Scrum, Scrum Master, Team, Team Leader, Development, Programming
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.
Click "Contact developer" in preferences to shoot us any feedback / bug reports.
- View your Pivotal Tracker projects
- View all recent activity from your team on Pivotal Tracker
- View all stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Update stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Add new stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Add a homescreen widget
***** Please make sure you allow API access on your projects *****
Public project on Pivotal Tracker to track expected features, bugs, etc here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/599961
Feel free to email me at email@example.com directly with concerns, bugs, etc. as this is a beta release.
- View all current projects and recent activity
- View/edit all stories in Current, Backlog, Icebox, and Done in any project
- Swipe navigation allows easy transition between different story categories
- Add new stories to any project
- View/add comments to any story
- Change status of stories on the fly using Pivotal Tracker styled buttons
Follow your projects activities, track all the stories and access the information in a very easy to use way.
The content is not editable at the moment but it will be any time soon.
This is a beta version so more functionalities will be added from now on.
Now days, We have smartphones with lot of Apps Installed but unable to find those apps in smart way. So, here Quick-App Comes in to get rid off time consuming process of finding App you want to use.
Quick-App is the place where You can manage your Apps, according to your need.
★ Instant Search Access(v4.0 and greater).
★ Up to Six Categories to filter. (Ultimate Version )
★ Five Themes to change the look of Quick-App.(Ultimate Version )
★ Direct Uninstall App from device.
★ Fast and effective.
★ Easy to find Apps.
★ Automatically filter your most popular apps on first time.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at:
Keywords: quick app search, find application, all apps, manage apps, fast search, fast app search, find apps, quick, Applications, apps, applications, uninstall apps, easy uninstall apps, quick apps, quick app, ultimate, quick app ultimate, manage installed apps, manage installed applications, easy find apps, categories, Applications, fast uninstaller, quick uninstaller,App Drawer, MIUI App Drawer, Auto App Organizer,App Drawer,Drawers,Drawer,overlay,overlay button, flyover button,flyover.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
The best application for Basecamp Project Management. With this application you will be provided with the ultimate richest yet most intuitive, simplest, smallest, lightest and best features such as:
★ Multiple Accounts & 37signals ID Logins
★ Read, Create, Edit, and Delete Basecamp Features (Project,Todo, Message, Calendar, and many more)
★ Offline cache
★ Upload and Download Basecamp Files (image, doc, pdf, rar, etc)
★ Logout from selected 37Signals IDs
★ Attach Multiple Files on Post Comment and Discussion
(some features would be update soon)
This app is only work for New Basecamp Next instead of the old classic one. Therefore, an account of New Basecamp Next is needed.
When logged in using 37signals ID that doesn't have New Basecamp Next account, you will likely see nothing shows up.
Suitchamp New Basecamp Next for Android been featured as one of @37signals favorite apps on http://37signals.cmail5.com/t/ViewEmail/y/2AB93AF40AC68FFD/ED846D2F05AD75519E794568BD214575
For fast response, please mention @SuitChamp on Twitter.
You can also reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not officially supported by Basecamp.
Basecamp (http://basecamp.com) is a product and a trademark of 37signals.
Also you have the option to share the application installer with other people. By using the share option, you can send the apk file for an application to anyone by using messaging, email or blue-tooth.
As soon as you install a new application on your android device, this apk sharing application will detect the same and will allow you to share or backup the installed application with anyone.
1) Option to backup all applications in single go
2) Bulk application apk file backup
3) Bulk application sharing with other people as attachment
Share Apps will share you app(include system app) to:
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your momery and send it to your friends as a attachment
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use those feature(By long click):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard or clear catch
* Backup APK to your sdcard directly
One another use of this application is to move the application to memory card easily.
kw: android app share ,share apk,share my applications, email applications
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.