Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Do you ever get distracted from your tasks or need to make sure you work for a certain amount of time?
Simply swipe the face of the timer to set the length and then press the start button. Activity timer can give you reminders to keep you on track or even play a sound while you are performing your activity.
** Check out our newest timer app: Activity Timer Holo - an activity timer that allows multiple running timers and up to 10 custom length intervals per timer! Check it out in the Play Store if you want a sleek Holo inspired customizable timer.**
Quickly see how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay on task. The color of the timer reflects the amount of time left as it changes from Green to Yellow at 2/3 time and then to Red at 1/3 time remaining.
Create a timer for your workout, another for meditation, another for your child's homework and access them all easily from the main screen with a single touch.
Activity Timer will also help those with learning disabilities to understand how much time they have left to complete their activity.
*** If you don't hear alarm sounds, make sure device Notifications are not turned off and that device Alarm volume setting is high enough.***
Completely rewritten and now features:
* Swipe dial to set timer in minutes (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
* Press the time left box to set a specific amount (HH:MM:SS)
* Change the timer theme/background
* Create timers and access them instantly
* Play an alarm when the timer is done
* Play an alarm when the timer changes color
* Play a sound while the timer is running
* Timer Log details how long and often you complete tasks.
Use Activity Timer to track:
* Homework time
* School time
* Class time
* Consulting time
* Game time
* Time out
* Patient (healthcare) time
***Perfect for teaching kids (and us adults) time management***
If you encounter issues with the app or would like to suggest a change, please use "Report Issue" from inside the app.
The following is an explanation of the permissions used by this app.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This allows the app to send crash(app) and issue(user) reports to help capture problems for future improvements.
PHONE CALLS - READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - This permission allows the app to generate and read a unique device ID so that when sending crash or issue reports, it can be associated with them.
YOUR ACCOUNTS - FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE - This permission is used during showing the report issue screen to allow the user to select the email address instead of typing it in. Many past reports were sent with incorrect email addresses that were typed by the user and we were unable to follow up for more information with them. We do not collect the email addresses at any time.
CONTROL VIBRATION - Allows the app to make your device vibrate if chosen at the end of a timer.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS - Allows the app to see if there is a network connection in order to send bug and issue reports.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Overwhelmed by complex time management solutions, GTD (getting things done) techniques or undone TODO lists?
Achieve - Productivity Timer lets you increase your productivity in a simple and elegant way.
Use simple work cycles with short and long breaks to maximize your focus and done tasks faster.
- beautiful clean timer
- easy task's creation
- simple edition of tasks
- notifications to inform end of the current task or break.
- configurable work cycle and break duration
- alarm sound and vibration after work cycle ends
- personalized settings
- Beautiful minimal design
- Holo theme
Achieve - Productivity Timer is the perfect solution for every timing situations like work, sports, games or even cooking.
For everyone who needs to be more Zen and gain clear focus, This is probably one of the most simple time managers. Perfect for freelancers, students, graphic designers, managers, musicians, scientists and other people who want to become more productive.
For everyone who thinks big - to become smarter and faster.
Become more efficient with Achieve - Productivity Timer now!
This is application is not standard countdown timer like ones created by Go Launcher Dev Team or Opoloo. It is also not a TODO list like solution done by Any.do team with all it's features.
Achieve - Productivity Timer is created to use it while working to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Application can be used to work with several productivity techniques like Pomodoro™ Timer.
Pomodoro is a simple method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Permissions used in application:
VIBRATE - vibration after a work cycle of a break
INTERNET - ad network requirement
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ad network requirement
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - ad network requirement
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for future features (for example: data export)
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
The Pomodoro Technique® is a way to manage your time effectively. It is a method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
This simple and easy-to-use unofficial Pomodoro timer app will help you to set the Pomodoro times - including the short break and long break.
- Pomodoro: Set a time with 25 minutes
- Short Break: Set a time with 5 minutes
- Long Break: Set a time with 15 minutes
Do more with less time and increase your productivity and the quality of your work.
Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated by, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
Ad free timer app.
Meet Intellinote, a Collaboration & Productivity platform built for just that.
• Used by 20,000+ organizations across the world
• Won the Frost & Sullivan 2014 Employee Collaboration Product Innovation Award
• Deep Google Docs Integration
• Rest API (build your own Integrations)
• Email, Calendar and Zapier Integrations
•• Who Uses Intellinote ••
Over 20,000+ organizations across the world use Intellinote to manage projects in the office and in the field:
• Project Managers: Project Management and Task Management
• Field Work Management: Installations, Inspections, Certifications, Facilities Management, Construction Work, Service Orders, Safety Checks, Surveys & More
• Small Business Owners and Consultants: Client and Customer Management
• Marketing: Campaign Planning & Event Planning
• Product Management: Release Planning & Tracking Enhancements
• HR: Recruiting, On-boarding & Sharing Employee Docs
• Realtors: Disclosure Document Sharing, Inspections, Appraisals, Listings and other Transaction Paperwork
•• How Does Intellinote Work ••
Designed to mimic how real teams and professionals work, Intellinote lets you:
• Capture: Capture every note, idea, file, PDF form or document that comes out of your busy life at work. We'll remember everything. So you don't have to.
• Collaborate: Share documents and files, assign tasks, start discussions and more.
• Complete: Now, complete critical projects, tasks and to-do lists quickly and easily. Work smarter. And accomplish more every day.
•• What Can You Do With Intellinote ••
Intellinote offers many features that help and your team collaborate with each other and complete work:
• Task Management
• File Sharing
• Note Taking
• Project Management
• Meeting Management
• Group Communications
• Client Management
• Team Management
You don't need a credit card to sign up, and once you sign up, you get can get started in under a minute.
Try us today…we think you'll like our unique take on getting work done and collaborating with colleagues and clients.
Time is not on our side. In fact, it’s always working against us. We all have deadlines to make, things to do, and various other activities to plan. Why do it alone? In this list we’ll check out some great Android apps to help increase your productivity. From basic business tasks to advanced automation, these 10 apps will make your Android device more useful than ever
10 must-have Android productivity apps
These days, a mobile device is a powerful personal computer -- and with the right set of tools, it can be an invaluable productivity machine. So how do you transform your Android device from interesting gadget to indispensable assistant? We've got you covered. These 10 apps are among the best functionality-expanding productivity tools available for Android today. Put them on your Android smartphone or tablet, and get ready to watch your productivity soar.
Here’s a list of the top 10 best productivity apps for Android.
Evernote / Dropbox / Business Calendar Pro / TeamViewer for Remote Control / AntiVirus Security by AVG / Battery Doctor / Advanced Task Manager / Wunderlist / Yahoo Mail / Quip
Punchtime adds powerful time tracking to Trello. The Punchtime app complements the free Punchtime service by letting you track time wherever you are. You can track time either by setting the duration, or by using a timer while you work.
With the app, you can:
- quickly track time on any of your Trello boards
- further categorize your logs using a description, labels and cards
- use a timer while you work
- get easy access to the Punchtime web app to view logs and insights for a board
To log on a card:
- create a card on a Trello board, then add yourself to the card
- in the Punchtime app, select the board
- or, if the board was already selected, pull down to refresh
- tap on Card, and select the card
- optionally: set a description, select other members, set a label
- set a duration, or start a timer – when done, tap the checkmark to save your log
This app requires a free Punchtime account. Learn more and sign up at http://www.punchti.me
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
Trelloid is supported by In-App Purchase. You can extend Trelloid by
* multiple accounts
* markdown editor
* scrum points
With Trelloid you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
The app is not intended to replace the trello app. It supports:
- view basic card information
- pin cards to your phone
- view Plus spent/estimates per card users
- open a card in the trello app (to do things this app doesnt do like move the card or add a comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Please note that this app is still in beta. Features are few but stable. Version 1.0 will have card timers and the s/e bar.