Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
- Login with several accounts
- Attach directly an image taken with the camera
- Add a comment via voice recognition
- Add a checklist directly from the home screen
Trelloid supports offline working, so you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
Trelloid is supported by In-App Purchase. You can extend Trelloid by
* multiple accounts
* markdown editor
* utility pack with quickactions and voice commenting
* scrum points
This tool will display and show notification about broadcasts happening in Android System.
Full list of all captured actions: http://www.andro.lt/2012/12/any-broadcastreceiver-filter-actions.html
Broadcast's intent action and extras are captured and stored into internal database.
You can preview full list of all captured broadcasts.
The service can be started and stopped, so you can run it when you need it.
The application does not require any permissions, so please leave comment what features do you require.
See the list of ideas for future development in Trello board:
It's a small tool, but some design would be nice. Please request a pull at GitHub. Thanks.
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the Punchtime mobile app to log activity wherever you are.
We built Punchtime to scratch our own itch: tracking time on projects managed with Trello. Now we’re making it available for anyone to use. To use this app you need a Punchtime account. Visit http://punchti.me for more information.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.
- Make notes before and during the meeting
- Take notes for each developer as they give their updates
- Write weekly goals for the team and email them out via the app
- Add events to your calendar for follow up reminders
- Keep Parking Lot notes and email them to the team
- View data as a report
- Export and import data
- All this and Ad Free!
ScrumNotes was developed for the unique way our team holds Scrum with a mostly remote team. This is how I use it everyday in portrait on a Nexus 7.
- Navigation is done using the "Home as up" arrow on each screen and the Navigation Drawer Using the Home as up arrow prevents the need to hide the keyboard to get at the Back button.
- Daily Notes screen is the main one I use for Park Lot items, announcements, etc.
- Notes can be taken as developers give updates so progress can be checked in the next meeting. Yes, we use Trello, but that does not always tell me what is happening on a specific card. I select a developer from the overflow list as they give their update.
- View the previous day's update by developer by using the calendar button
- We use weekly goals to stay focused since we have multiple projects in our queue at all times. This is not a usual part of Scrum/Agile, but it helps our team.
- As developers give their updates, I create events for things I need to follow up on outside of the meeting. This puts the item on my calendar so I will not forget.
- When we have Parking Lot discussions, I take notes and email the decisions we made to our developer list so there is a record of the decisions.
- Data can be viewed as a report and imported and exported.
App icon derived from Sticky Note (http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/98096/512/notes_sticky_icon) by Dakirby309. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0
Keywords: Scrum, Scrum Master, Team, Team Leader, Development, Programming
Includes The Following Tools | Shortcuts:
Tech Support Phone Numbers (Updated Frequently)
Dell Service Tag Lookup
Default Router Passwords
URL Ping Test
What's My IP?
Power Usage Stats
Port Forwarding Tester
Port Forward List (Not Done)
Network Location Tool
Secunia Threat Database
Virus Recent Vulnerabilities
Intel Processor Information
AMD Processor Information
Mind Mapping Shortcut
Google Drive Links
Tech Data Shortcut
Symantec Sku Lookup
Top 40 Tech Websites
C3 Gaming Machines
The core idea over the creation of Togg was the need of a native app which could work better than the web mobile Toggle app.
The main idea has changed a bit, now we want to make the best timer native app.
We are open to all kind of ideas and feedback, we want to develop an app based in our users needs.
Our feature request space and bug report space are located at: https://trello.com/b/nx3dfozx
Features that will be released in a few days:
- Projects creation
The backlog for the future:
- Offline mode
- Full time entry edition
- Projects CRUD
- Tags CRUD
- iOS app (We love android, so it was first, don't tell this to iOS users XD)
** This app must be easy to use, if it isn't, just tell us and we will work on that **
Click "Contact developer" in preferences to shoot us any feedback / bug reports.
- View your Pivotal Tracker projects
- View all recent activity from your team on Pivotal Tracker
- View all stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Update stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Add new stories for a project from Pivotal Tracker
- Add a homescreen widget
***** Please make sure you allow API access on your projects *****
Public project on Pivotal Tracker to track expected features, bugs, etc here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/599961
Feel free to email me at email@example.com directly with concerns, bugs, etc. as this is a beta release.
- View all current projects and recent activity
- View/edit all stories in Current, Backlog, Icebox, and Done in any project
- Swipe navigation allows easy transition between different story categories
- Add new stories to any project
- View/add comments to any story
- Change status of stories on the fly using Pivotal Tracker styled buttons
Follow your projects activities, track all the stories and access the information in a very easy to use way.
The content is not editable at the moment but it will be any time soon.
This is a beta version so more functionalities will be added from now on.
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen, or on the lockscreen if you have Android 4.2
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
This is the Pro Version of Business Calendar: an all-round, complete calendar app for highest standards, customizable and with perfect Google sync.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which is great for trying out the functionality. But we believe that the Pro Version is the one that really serves your business needs.
Also you have the option to share the application installer with other people. By using the share option, you can send the apk file for an application to anyone by using messaging, email or blue-tooth.
As soon as you install a new application on your android device, this apk sharing application will detect the same and will allow you to share or backup the installed application with anyone.
1) Option to backup all applications in single go
2) Bulk application apk file backup
3) Bulk application sharing with other people as attachment
Share Apps will share you app(include system app) to:
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your memory and send it to your friends as a attachment
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use those feature(By long click):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard
One another use of this application is to move the application to memory card easily.