I just installed this on two Android phones. After an hour or so of confusion, got it to work. Now I can use bluetooth to stream video from one phone to the other in real time. Using two phones like this I have a backup camera, baby monitor, etc even when I don't have cell service or wifi. Exactly what I needed. Wish there was more documentation.
Couple bugs I normally would not give five stars to an app that didn't work perfectly but I tried several others and they were terrible compared to this none. Bug, at times is I don't get to see what the camera sees. BLU STUDIO ONE plus was camera, Alcatel pop used as remote
Perfect! This is exactly what I was looking for and tests perfect on my Nexus 6P through wifi and bluetooth. I have a stop animation project using my phone and I needed a way to snap the photo without touching my phone and that controls the back camera. Most apps and hardware devices seem to only care about the selfie cam... Great work! I would suggest one thing I noticed. It would be great to save the connected bluetooth device or wifi connection. At the moment I have to pair each time I launch the PC app.
This works great. I had no problems connecting the two phones via bluetooth to set it up. Good picture. I just would like to purchase the app to eliminate the ads. For those needing further instructions on set up, etc. I found information at their web page.
Getting better. Still needs work.
Great app for watching ads Not great
* 2.7.4 - Web control mode Google Drive Upload option.
* 2.7.3 - Many issues and bugs fix, including wear watch remote view.
* Screen Display Sharing Mode, share android screen (android or desktop) (2.7.2)
* Screen Recording option UI update.(2.6.8)
* More Info: http://www.busywww.com
* Wear Watch, visit at http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotewear.aspx
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com