Garbage!!! Nothing but add pop ups! Kill yourself
Simply useless. So full of adverts that you can't even test it properly. Connection via bluetooth (Pc > HTC m8) is shaky and trying to use a wifi connection just hangs the PC app. Latest android and pc apps used on M8 and Windows 8.1 with 64GB memory. S - L - O -W, buggy and now uninstalled as well. Waste of time. Off to find a proper solution that works.
Works! Use it via bluetooth between paired smartphone & ZGPAX S8 smartwatch. Especially when smartwatch display is off its camera works as excellent peace of spyware :) App interface needs several improvements though (more friendly push to connect remote camera, quick & reliable return to viewfinder mode on remote controller after taken picture preview). Also purchasing ad-free version process needs better implementation. However, good overall impression! Take my credit 5/5 :)
Can't find pictures Where are the pictures saved - not in my gallery. Wear screen stops updating when phone screen blanks. Full of ads.
Ads make it unusable. Not that it works, anyway. Couldn't get it to connect, interface is terrible. Ads are everywhere, full page ads, video ads, ads you can't close. I'm also reporting this app.
* WiFi-Direct (Peer to Peer) mode added.
* App upgrade information updated.
* Info: http://www.busywww.com
* Wear Watch info, visit at http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotewear.aspx
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Download updated PC Application. (Sync and Multiple Cam Support)
* For info: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotehelp.aspx
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com