It works great with a Nexus 7 pad and Nexus 5 phone using Camera Remote WiFi Direct Mode. The app delivers a lot of function though you will need to read documentation on the website and devote time for experimentation to make things work. As some have complained, the UI does seem unintuitive at first due in large part to the number of choices the user needs to get right in connecting devices, after connecting the UI works well. Keep up the good work.
Great app I use this app for backup camera. I have an old phone which I just use for the camera. I use another phone to view the video. It would be nice if I could remotely turn the old phone on and off with the same app.
Don't waste your time.. Horrible UI; painful connection process. Preview messes up when recording video.
Works...but not what I was looking for It took awhile, but was able to connect LG phone to LG tablet using Bluetooth. However, I was hoping for distant selfie preview (a true mirror image). This remote corrects the right to left realtime preview of selfie camera which is what I didn't want it to do. Why? For example, in family picture it looks like everyone needs to move left, but when you do, you are even further to the right.
Doesnt work and full of ads One, my bluetooth remote doesnt do anything to this camera app but raise the volume on my phone. However my remote works with the built in camera. Two, the user interface is horrible. Three, its loaded with ads. Dont waste your time with it
* 2.8.0 - App start parameter aceept (param: start_mode, options: camera_mode, remote_mode, camera2_mode, remote2_mode), other apps or Tasker could start camera remote app with parameter. (Tasker data example: start_mode:camera_mode)
* More Info: http://www.busywww.com
* Wear Watch, visit at http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotewear.aspx
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com