I just installed this on two Android phones. After an hour or so of confusion, got it to work. Now I can use bluetooth to stream video from one phone to the other in real time. Using two phones like this I have a backup camera, baby monitor, etc even when I don't have cell service or wifi. Exactly what I needed. Wish there was more documentation.
Couple bugs I normally would not give five stars to an app that didn't work perfectly but I tried several others and they were terrible compared to this none. Bug, at times is I don't get to see what the camera sees. BLU STUDIO ONE plus was camera, Alcatel pop used as remote
This works great. I had no problems connecting the two phones via bluetooth to set it up. Good picture. I just would like to purchase the app to eliminate the ads. For those needing further instructions on set up, etc. I found information at their web page.
Getting better. Still needs work.
Needs work When using the camera controls on the watch it says "Success" but the settings never change. TOO MANY ADS.
* 2.7.4 - Web control mode Google Drive Upload option.
* 2.7.3 - Many issues and bugs fix, including wear watch remote view.
* Screen Display Sharing Mode, share android screen (android or desktop) (2.7.2)
* Screen Recording option UI update.(2.6.8)
* More Info: http://www.busywww.com
* Wear Watch, visit at http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotewear.aspx
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com