Works...but not what I was looking for It took awhile, but was able to connect LG phone to LG tablet using Bluetooth. However, I was hoping for distant selfie preview (a true mirror image). This remote corrects the right to left realtime preview of selfie camera which is what I didn't want it to do. Why? For example, in family picture it looks like everyone needs to move left, but when you do, you are even further to the right.
Doesnt work and full of ads One, my bluetooth remote doesnt do anything to this camera app but raise the volume on my phone. However my remote works with the built in camera. Two, the user interface is horrible. Three, its loaded with ads. Dont waste your time with it
To many ads, terrible UI
Perfect! This is exactly what I was looking for and tests perfect on my Nexus 6P through wifi and bluetooth. I have a stop animation project using my phone and I needed a way to snap the photo without touching my phone and that controls the back camera. Most apps and hardware devices seem to only care about the selfie cam... Great work! I would suggest one thing I noticed. It would be great to save the connected bluetooth device or wifi connection. At the moment I have to pair each time I launch the PC app.
I just installed this on two Android phones. After an hour or so of confusion, got it to work. Now I can use bluetooth to stream video from one phone to the other in real time. Using two phones like this I have a backup camera, baby monitor, etc even when I don't have cell service or wifi. Exactly what I needed. Wish there was more documentation.
* 2.7.7 - User folder settings, set default app recording folder on external storages; SD Card.
* 2.7.5 - Flash mode change during the video recording session. Google Play Service update.
* 2.7.4 - Web control mode Google Drive Upload option.
* More Info: http://www.busywww.com
* Wear Watch, visit at http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotewear.aspx
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com