The Online shopping service helps shoppers search and compare products to find attractive offers. buszaar.com adds to this service by adding new products offers. New product offers are used to build shopper value.
Search, ecommerce and social networking are the most successful processes executing on the Web. Interfacing search and ecommerce to social networking promises significant improvement in efficiencies. buszaar.com is a system that will capture shopper value in a social network.
A product has social value. A product’s response to a search engine can change with the product’s social value. Shoppers increase Risk in the network; but social value complements it. The cost of Ads and the value of the social network will balance at a point where placing more Ads will have no impact in the product network. Shoppers searching product networks build new social networks. The buszaar.com algorithm connects shopper networks to new networks; shoppers can retain Loyalty Points in the new networks.
buszaar.com system will preserve social value of the product in a network of ads. To sell a new product, a network is readily available. buszaar.com is a service for new or resale products as well as measure the cost of service.
buszaar.com will change product relations by building social links. Ads can be placed via social links at greater degrees of separation. buszaar.com changes product relations by placing new Ads. Social network can drive sales to different websites. Product to product links can be used to place Ads.
Some characteristics of bricks and mortar retail in India:
• Don't touch the price. Truth about price; no one will share
• Loan from unknown sources/not SBI
• Tight local bonds – which are holding – only 9% have gone online.
• Limited permanent bonds.
• Value/ Money exchange on every transaction. Earn from the micro transaction.
• Property is asset: vendors bring in products to Hold property value.
Shoppers always seek additional value from their purchase. Stages 1 and 2 of the buszaar.com system will define a new approach to the problem of capturing shopper value. By tying it to advertising; buszaar.com is building on a successful model already in use on the Web. The system is a cross between the Models successfully used at Zara and Li&Fung. The patents will have applications in Data analytics, Big Data in retail and Social networking.
A new service:
• Place ads into a network to execute a strategy.(Assuming Amazon or Flipkart pays you) What do you mean by network here? Is it a social network like facebook? If so, won’t they pay the owner of the network like facebook or google plus? Why/how will they pay you to place an ad?
• The network refers to Amazon and Flipkart’s product network. buszaar.com will build a social network at Flipkart. Flipkart has product data and buszaar.com has shopper data.
• buszaar.com will build a software entity called the Co-purchase network. Flipkart (and buszaar.com) can see how many ads were clicked and pay accordingly.
• Acquire social value in the network - build the Long Tail.
Social value is created when –
• Buy an airline ticket – the earlier you buy; the lower the price. Buy a product, the retailer identifies people with similar choices and offers discounts to the group.
• buszaar.com can move value to new networks as products are sold and social networks collapse. Can you provide a concrete example and provide any comparable startup?
Vendor matches coupons to new products: asset value Convert Vendor-vendor friction to shopper-vendor friction. Vendor seeking new vendor connections take a Risk in customer paths. Customer path is a viral step: feedback in the path builds customer value. Vendor gets links to customer to hold local value: hubbing. flipkart also sees strong vendor-vendor connections as hub. flipkart cannot Risk customer connections hub.