Long ago, a very important wizard lived in a very important tower. The wizard was so important that he had no time for lowly activities like cleaning. One day the wizard wanted all the potions in his disorganized tower delivered to him--immediately. This duty fell on the underpaid but otherwise good-natured cleaning sprite, who happened to be mopping at the time. With a little sprite magic, collecting the potions wouldn't be too difficult . . . would it?
This game is free, NOT freemium. We hope you enjoy a game which was made to be played, not paid.
Creative Ink Games
How to play:
✔ Match 3 or more identical fishes
✔ Colorful HD graphics and smooth animations
✔ 300 levels to play
“Pocket Potions” special features
• Join right now-no need to register! Plus, it’s free!
• Special effects & sounds add to the excitement of defeating the Potions. Defeating Potions is thrilling and addictive!
- Very smooth visuals;
- Simulation of Pocket Potions
- Clear and bright picture style, suitable for everyone to play
- Bubbles turtle turtle ghost kill the ghost Underwater World
Now to download this Pocket Potions the app now!
Correct choices are rewarded with fantastic visual effects and spoken words of encouragement!
Practice addition and multiplication on four levels of difficulty to become a math master :)
Keywords: add, child, children, colorful, colourful, colours, education, exercise, fun games, games for kids, kid games, kids math, learning apps, mathematics, multiply, pre school, preschool, pre-school, puzzle, puzzles, teach.
More from developer
"A shining example of what a free game can be." - PixelFreak - 91/100
"From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto!" - GameWoof - 4.5/5
"It should be a crime that a game this good is free, but there it is..." - AndroidSpin
"Quadropus Rampage is a very lively, very fun, and very addicting game that you don’t want to miss out on." - Tom Christiansen of Indie Game Mag - 91/100
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) - Show your friends who's the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
Our JUICE tanker crashed and spilled a fat load of JUICE into a nearby asteroid field, and we need someone to GET IN THERE and recover all that SWEET, SWEET JUICE. You're the best person for the job, because you happened to be nearby and you've got an infinite supply of extremely fragile space ships. Just think of this as an unpaid internship.
- Fly some dang space ships!
- Pick up juice!
- Dodge asteroids!
- Unlock some other dang space ships with your juice-hoarding skills!
- Observe the elusive beauty of glowing particle effects!
- Squeal with joy as you watch your helpless pilot flap about in space while his oxygen runs out!
== FEATURES ==
- Expand your space program by hoarding space coins!
- Slap your fins against tiny fuel pads to refill your tanks!
- Engage in the wonder of physicsy rocket-powered goodness!
- Dodge, dip, dive, duck, and rocket your way between herds of maniacal Spaceducks!
- Get devoured by Rockworms!
**"Towel Fight 2 is the BEST dual stick shooter for android yet."** - Android Headlines
Towelfight 2 is what you'd get if classic Zelda and The Binding of Isaac made sweet, secret love inside of a mobile device and gave birth to a half-crazed elderly Indian baby.
Follow the ultra suave Hardik in this action adventure RPG that borders on insanity. Experience furious boss fights, procedurally generated levels, and a huge number of powerups and unique weapons as you battle across the realm.
Laser blasting bees, speed boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra defensive turtles will join you on your journey!
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 evil bosses – So evil you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. Roguelike elements abound!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• 4-8 hour campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
Culture Wars lies in a gray area between gaming and education and takes advantage of games' unique capability of demonstrating complex, working systems with dozens of interlocking parts. While playing Bacterium, the player can witness and influence the evolutionary process and interact with the mechanisms of genetic drift and natural selection. It plays like a strategy game, but the player comes out of the experience with a much more intuitive understanding of how the evolutionary process fits together.
Culture Wars was created by Stoz Studios, LLC and released through Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC.
Music by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com.
We made this game in 10 hours as part of our "make an entire game every Monday" initiative, but we'll be patching it over the week to fix some balance issues, optimization problems, usability, and bugs. Let us know what you think!
- UNBEARABLE levels of fun
- GRIZZLY upgrades
- General PANDA-monium
- Thank you, we're here all night.
We made this thing in 10 hours. We don't even know what it is.
- One touch gameplay
- OVER FOUR (!) guns
- Almost SIX enemy types!
- Explosive curling disks (?)
- A great pair of rotund mutant buttocks
- Flappy giblets
Seamlessly blending influences from older classics, Gerblins is a highly addictive logic game with six different game types, each featuring 30 levels of ludicrously escalating difficulty. If you have a brain and you like to use it, you'll LOVE Gerblins!
Since this calculator is pretty standard, we've included a history to make complex calculations easier. A tap of the "=" sign will store the answer in the scrollable history, and tapping a history value will pop it right back into the display.
A few more notes: Double-tapping the "clear" button will clear the entire input value. Answers will always clear with one tap. Values will be shown with up to 15 sigfigs, and must be less than 10^16. Numbers smaller than 10^-15 will appear as zero. More sigfigs might be stored than are shown, so don't be surprised if your tiny fractional values behave a little unexpectedly.
Happy custom calculating!