Run by riders, for riders, Enduro Magazine’s editorial and photographic team are as diverse as its readership: we are the hairy and shaved legged, we are the beer drinkers and protein-shake-consumers, we are the racers and weekend-warriors, we are the whippets and cruisers, we wear the suits and the aprons covered in grease; we’re just like you and we love to ride.
Now in our tenth year of publication.
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
Also suitable for teams with multiple drivers. Only enter the respective start time and without delay, the stamp hours.
Use the Share feature the calculated times can be transferred to other applications such as be distributed by mail or WhatsApp to the drivers.
The deletion of the times entered via the trash icon .
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tunning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
KTM models that are included:
85SX, 105SX, 125SX, 125 SXS, 125EXC, 144SX, 150SX, 150XC, 200EXC, 200XC, 250SX, 250SXS, 250XC, 250EXC, 300EXC, 300XC, 300MXC. Model years 2005 to 2015.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications. If you find any bug, please, send us an email to email@example.com explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you\'ve detected. We\'ll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible. As well, if you have any suggestion about the application or your bike model isn't available, send us an email.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
- ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
- ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
- ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
- proximity notifications
- pause detection
- upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
- screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money :-)
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
IMB is a free mountain bike magazine that focuses on all aspects of the sport, cross country, trail riding, enduro, freeride, freestyle and downhill. It is published every 2 months and is completely free to read. This app will give you instant access to the entire magazine and allow you to read and search reviews, trail guides and technique articles.
Each issue of IMB comes packed full of videos, photos and stories about the sport of mountain biking. Regular features include our very popular video technique section with our resident coach Richard Kelly; who has moves for beginners, intermediates and experts alike. Add to that a mix of interviews; reviews on equipment and trail guides from around the globe and you have everything you will ever need to keep you up to date with the sport.
Download the App for FREE now to check it out.
★ Easy instant access to the latest issues of IMB.
★ Get the most out of your device with a full screen experience.
★ Navigate to and search for reviews, technique and trail guides.
★ Receive notifications when the latest issue comes out.
★ The best mountain bike videos, photos and articles at your fingertips.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
In de app van Mountain Bike Plus vind je je maandelijkse mountainbikemagazine zoals je het gewend bent. Artikelen over materiaal, trails en de fietser in een prettige vormgeving en voorzien van sprankelende fotografie die op het scherm van je tablet nog beter tot zijn recht komt. Maar er is meer… De digitale versie biedt extra foto’s, video’s en achtergrondinformatie bij de artikelen.
Met de app van Mountain Bike Plus heb je:
- Gemakkelijk toegang tot de laatste uitgaven
- Eenvoudige navigatie
- Extra foto’s, video’s en achtergrondinformatie
It helps in time to train for the team to be able to keep as close as possible to the proper speed in the tests.
Great for teams that do not have or do not like to use Totem or similar sets.
Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.