Team Shake is the premier Android app for creating teams. Instead of a hat and scraps of paper, the user enters his friends' names in his phone or tablet and gives it a shake. The screen will then display a random set of color-coded teams. These teams can immediately be used for game play or shared via facebook or email. The quick and easy selection of random (or balanced) teams eliminates fighting over who will be on which team. Innovative use of the shake gesture gives users the satisfying feeling of shaking a virtual hat without the trouble of carrying around an actual hat. Conventional buttons can also be used for those who would rather not shake their expensive hardware about.
The app is designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind. Names can easily be entered with the onscreen keyboard, or imported from a file. The email / Facebook / Twitter sharing function document the members of each individual team as well as preserving the team number and color assigned by the app. For repeated use of Team Shake, lists of friends can be easily saved and loaded later. The current list is also automatically saved so that if you exit the app, or even reboot the device, changes will not be lost. For teachers and others with large lists of people, Team Shake supports the ability to import teams from text or csv files.
If you have any problems, feature requests, or comments please send an email to email@example.com.
* Create 1 to 64 random teams
* Create completely random or balanced teams
* Phone and Tablet screen support
* Eliminates fighting over choosing teams
* Share / Save teams via Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Email and more
* Teams can be chosen by the number of teams or by the size of teams.
* Save lists of friends for later games
* Import lists from email or spreadsheet
* Export lists and options for use on another device
* Satisfying feeling of shaking a “virtual” hat to create teams
* Animated shaking hat
* Entry of names via onscreen keyboard
* Temporarily disable people who are absent
* Set groups of people to always be on the same team
* Set groups of people to always be on different teams
* Set user strength to make more even teams (now supports fully balanced teams)
* 5 users strengths level
* Pick a single random person from the list of players
* User strength indicator on the main screen (can be disabled in options)
* Number of active players and total players is now displayed on the main screen
* Video Out Support
* Option to Sort Teams by Name
* Option to balance male / female team members
* "Equal Ability" option to create teams where all players have the same strength
* Option to create separate male and female teams
* Configurable Team Colors
* Configurable Team Names
* Make Groups for School Projects!
* Pick Teams for sporting events!
* Random Teams for any game!
* Balanced Teams for evenly matched games!
* Great for picking teams in Gym Class (Used by many Physical Education Teachers)
Classes can be added by entering names or copying and pasting. Once saved, these classes are the always available.
Students are shown as green (available for selection), blue (been selected) or grey (unavailable for selection e.g. if the student is absent)
Our Android app allows sellers to track sales and receive near real time sales notifications, answer customer questions, and respond to feedback.
Buyers can browse the catalog and add items to their carts and wishlists, access their purchases and provide feedback.
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1PVSXNaSZapenlc0cV42JE2UUAKv_rshRKRoXs32cWuI/edit?usp=sharing">Google Doc User Guide
- 20 different class lists of up to 200 students per class
- Randomly select a student from class list
- Device speaks student name allowed
- Keep track of correct and incorrect responses
- Record student absent so their names are not called
- Student photo gallery and name quiz area where you match names to faces
- Create random groups sizes 2-10
- Create groups based on gender and readiness level
Students enjoy the Speak Aloud feature in my classroom. Participation is more equitable and students really do enjoy participating in activities more when using the app. Perhaps users will find another setting where this app may be useful
Get real-time insights that enable in-depth student progress and proficiency tracking. Parents & Teachers can assign/review homework (Math Practice, Reading Practice, Spelling Practice, Reading Log etc.) and kids can complete/review their homework all online on ScootPad. Teachers can save upto $10k/classroom/year by going paperless with ScootPad.
"Truly, SCOOTPAD has been a blessing to me and my students. Ever since we discovered this app, our class has worked hard daily to practice the Common Core Skills introduced in both Reading and Math. This app is AWESOME! WE LOVE IT!!!!!!"
- Michael Wesley Jr., 2nd Grade Teacher
"Scootpad is one of the best resources for keeping my child on track in both Reading and Math. The tests are the perfect length and the questions are geared appropriately."
Amy Blair, Parent of 1st Grader, Ohio
For more information, visit: http://ScootPad.com
Keywords: Math Practice, Math Improvement, Reading Practice, Reading Improvement, Spelling Practice, Math Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Common Core, Common Core Standards, Standards, Core Standards, ScootPad, Scoot Pad, Adaptive Learning, Personalized Learning, Flipped Classroom, Online Practice, Online Learning
Names are saved when the application is shut down and loaded when the application is turned on again.
RenWeb Home is offered by the Google Play/Play Store as an In-App Subscription. That means you install the App for free, and then purchase an annual subscription to the App the first time you access it. The subscription covers every device used by every member of your family as recorded in RenWeb.
For any purchase related issues contact Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#
IS RENWEB HOME RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you always on the go and never at your PC to access ParentsWeb to review your student's grades or today's homework assignments?
Do you want instant access to ParentsWeb from your phone and avoid the time it takes to log into ParentsWeb each time?
Are you willing to pay $4.99 per year for this additional convenience?
If so, RenWeb Home is for you!
For frequently asked questions and answers click on this link: http://www.renweb.com/renweb/appfaq/HomeAppFAQ.cfm
- RenWeb Home's always-logged-in access means users remain logged into the system until they choose to log out, providing instant access to ParentsWeb information.
- Offers easy navigation to School, Student and Family Information recorded in RenWeb's ParentsWeb.
- Provides Tap & Send capability from the School Directory allowing users to simply tap a directory listing to make a call, send an email, look up an address in the mapping tool, or import a listing into the phone's Contact List.
- Imports school calendar events and student homework assignments into multiple phone Calendars.
- Calendar Events
- School Directory Information
- School Resources
- Grade Book Grades
- Daily Attendance
- Homework Assignments
- Lesson Plans
- Behavior Events
- Report Cards
- Lunch Menu Viewing (Ordering Coming Soon)
- Class Calendar
- Class Announcement
- Class Resources
- Class Schedule
- Demographic and Contact Information for Family Members on File
TO GET STARTED:
1. Click on the RenWeb Home icon in Google Play/Play Store and Install the RenWeb Home app.
2. Type in your ParentsWeb District Code, User Name and Password, select Parent or Student, and tap Login.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase an annual subscription for $4.99. This annual subscription covers every parent and student in your family as recorded by the school in RenWeb.
RenWeb Home is compatible with Android Version 2.3 or later. The information displayed is at the discretion of the school.
RenWeb Home is offered as an In-App non-renewing subscription for an annual fee of $4.99 per year. You will be offered the opportunity to renew your subscription for your family prior to its expiration.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/