Fizzy's latest project, The Fizzy Farm, aims to stock the Lunch Lab with the freshest veggies. But there's one problem: Fizzy's too busy running the Lunch Lab to work on his new farm! He needs Mixie to help him out.
In this time-management simulation game, help Mixie plant, water and harvest the crops. Luckily, Mixie comes equipped with helpful gadgets to make farming fun.
THE LUNCH LAB
From the 3-time Emmy Nominated PBS KIDS Web Series, Fizzy’s Lunch Lab
For more on Fizzy and the rest of the Lunch Labbers, visit pbskids.org/lunchlab
About PBS KIDS
This educational app is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Free version link
Are you an educator or teacher that has a need to keep a log of how your students are doing - for yourself, for parents or for an administrator? Well now teachers can utilize 21st century technology and use their tablet or smart phone to keep these logs. Just as easily teachers can email a summary of the logs to the student, the parent or someone else. Also view detailed pie charts of the positive and negative comments each student has received.
* up to 200 students per class for a total of 30 classes
* Record both student logs and parent logs
* Customize a list of frequently used comments
* Sort students easily
* View graphical chart of comments
* Save data to cloud with Dropbox
Please email me at email@example.com for suggestions or comments, or use the contact features within the app.
We have developed a new way for educators:
- to plan their days using Voice Recognition, ( no more writing, just speak your content into the app)
- view what standards they have taught and how often they have taught it throughout the year,
- to quickly score standards all while being mobile in the classroom with your tablet in hand
and overall bringing Education a new level of functional and accountable teaching practices.
Your Daily Lesson Plans At Your Fingertips
Never again try to filter through chicken scratch hand writing or write super small to fit in your lesson content into the tiny boxes. Type or speak your lesson (speaking is Droid only) plans into the application, and carry them around your classroom with ease on your iPad or Droid tablet.
One Touch Standards Based Grading
After selecting your standards for the day that you are teaching, select the Assess button. Type in the details of your assessment. .i.e. .. "Students will read 10 multi-syllable words." Then walk around the room and quickly assess students by touching Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue for Minimal, Basic, Proficient, and Advanced. Stars next to the standard show a class average of that assessment.
View Students Progress Per Standard
When it comes to report card time, nothing is worse than to spend hours sorting through scores and proficiency levels that were taught during the quarter. The CCLP app makes it easy to view every student and how well they have done on each standard over the last 10 assessments. Report cards will never be quicker.
The Standards and Standard Count In Plain View
Have you ever wondered if you have hit a Common Core State Standard enough times? Utilize the "Standards" tab to view the standards of the grade levels you teach as well as scan how many times you have put the standard into your lesson plans throughout the year.
Paper or PDF?
Sometimes you need to print plans for a substitute, or for a back folder. The CCLP App allows you to put in any email, select the week, and send/share a PDF of your weekly plans. Your plans will display the days of the week, the classes you teach, your lesson objective, lesson content, and the standards in a very readable format.
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
★★New Feature - Import assignments from Google Classroom CSV file
App also now available for Chromebooks for beta testing. http://goo.gl/lv3ybW
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Import assignments from CSV file (supports Google Classroom format)
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
This app features close to 8,000 questions correlated to the biology content in the book, What is Life? 2e, and contains a full range of recall, application, and critical-thinking questions aligned to Bloom’s taxonomy levels.
“Lesson Plan Ideas” is a free, simple and a handy "Lesson Plan” tool for teachers, trainers and educators who can create and plan for teaching lessons readily.
The App Features:
- Daily Lesson Planning ideas for
-- Starters or Openers
-- Active Learning Activities
-- Plenary / Closure Activities
- How to use the application
- Lesson Plan Builder
- Option to Share Your Ideas related with
-- Teaching Subjects like English, Math, Drawing, etc.
-- Language Classes like Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
-- Teaching Music & Dance Lessons for Piano, Guitar, Rumba, Ballet, Tango, etc.
Save Time on searching for ideas and planning for engaging lesson activities, use “Lesson Plan Ideas”.
You can even share this app with fellow staff, teachers and educators who can benefit just the way you did.
Names are saved when the application is shut down and loaded when the application is turned on again.
A great way to have staff learn the names of students quickly, or have easy access to students, who can be arranged by grade level, homeroom or any other grouping you prefer.
A quiz feature allows you to test your name knowledge by offering four possible names for each student.
The app is completely free. You will also find links to other apps for teachers that I offer as well. Some are free and others have Demo versions to try for the paid apps that I offer. Enjoy!
- Up to 100 students per class
- Up to 30 classes
- Save and Import data with Dropbox
- Quiz feature to practice your faces recognition
- Check their PMP® Exam Readiness
- Know various PMP® Exam Question Types
- Revise Key Exam Concepts
1. App Content based on Guide to PMBOK® Fifth Edition
2. 200 Select Questions with explanation of correct answer
3. Multiple Question Attempt Modes:-
- Study Mode - Read/Browse Questions with Answer
- Exam Mode - Appear for 200 Questions Mock Test
4. Graphical Report for Mock Exam Result Analysis
5. Flash Cards
About KnowledgeWoods : Preparing Professionals for Global Certifications
- PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID - 2835)
- PEOPLECERT® ATO - Accredited Training Organization
- Microsoft® Learning Partner
- Overall Exam Success Rate between 97-98% for First Time Exam Takers
- Proven Learning Model based on Bloom's Taxonomy
- Course Developed by team comprising of Experienced Trainers, E-Learning Specialists & Subject - Matter Experts
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
-Easy add/drop system for classes
-Easy add/drop system for student's names
-Unlimited number of students per class
-Unlimited number of classes
Three complete demonstrations on acrylic painting techniques are given each using a complementary color scheme of either blue and orange, red and green, or yellow and purple.
This acrylic painting lesson also include discussions on composition and painting approaches using a classical technique, plein air, alla prima, griding, and/or working from photographs.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Introduction to Oil/Acrylic Painting Techniques
✔ Limited Palette, Primary Colors, Flesh, and Black
✔ Classical Painting Demo (Brass Still Life)
✔ Secondary/Tertiary Colors and Color Wheel
✔ Shades and Tints
✔ Complimentary Colors and Impressionism
✔ Value, Glazing, and Scumbling
✔ Color First Demo (Apples)
✔ Composition and Examples
✔ Color First Demo (Apples)
✔ Mediums, Varnishes, Brushes, Signiture
✔ Plein Air Demo (Fall Landscape)
✔ Griding and Working from Photos
✔ Oil Painting Demo - Figurative (Twins and Women of War)
✔ Landscape/Cityscape (Cathedral St. Francis of Assisi, Santa Fe NM)
✔ Draped Nude (African Drum)
✔ Frontal Nude (Persian Rug)
• Lifetime access to 27 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 5600+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Donelli J. DiMaria
Donelli J. DiMaria is a professional artist and teacher living in Santa Fe, NM.
Install the "Acrylic Painting Lessons" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.