Classes can be added by entering names or copying and pasting. Once saved, these classes are the always available.
Students are shown as green (available for selection), blue (been selected) or grey (unavailable for selection e.g. if the student is absent)
We have developed a new way for educators:
- to plan their days using Voice Recognition, ( no more writing, just speak your content into the app)
- view what standards they have taught and how often they have taught it throughout the year,
- to quickly score standards all while being mobile in the classroom with your tablet in hand
and overall bringing Education a new level of functional and accountable teaching practices.
Your Daily Lesson Plans At Your Fingertips
Never again try to filter through chicken scratch hand writing or write super small to fit in your lesson content into the tiny boxes. Type or speak your lesson (speaking is Droid only) plans into the application, and carry them around your classroom with ease on your iPad or Droid tablet.
One Touch Standards Based Grading
After selecting your standards for the day that you are teaching, select the Assess button. Type in the details of your assessment. .i.e. .. "Students will read 10 multi-syllable words." Then walk around the room and quickly assess students by touching Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue for Minimal, Basic, Proficient, and Advanced. Stars next to the standard show a class average of that assessment.
View Students Progress Per Standard
When it comes to report card time, nothing is worse than to spend hours sorting through scores and proficiency levels that were taught during the quarter. The CCLP app makes it easy to view every student and how well they have done on each standard over the last 10 assessments. Report cards will never be quicker.
The Standards and Standard Count In Plain View
Have you ever wondered if you have hit a Common Core State Standard enough times? Utilize the "Standards" tab to view the standards of the grade levels you teach as well as scan how many times you have put the standard into your lesson plans throughout the year.
Paper or PDF?
Sometimes you need to print plans for a substitute, or for a back folder. The CCLP App allows you to put in any email, select the week, and send/share a PDF of your weekly plans. Your plans will display the days of the week, the classes you teach, your lesson objective, lesson content, and the standards in a very readable format.
Names are saved when the application is shut down and loaded when the application is turned on again.
This smart-phone application is intended to provide educators, instructional designers, and human performance technologists with a convenient job-aid to reference the core elements of Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy.
Originally developed and published by Benjamin Bloom and David Krathwohl in 1956 and more recently revised by Lorin Anderson& David Krathwohl in 2001, this model provides educators with a systematic classification of learning processes.
Anderson, L. W., & Krathwohl, D. R. (Eds.). (2001). A taxonomy for learning, teaching and assessing: A revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of educational objectives: Complete edition, New York : Longman.
Bloom, Benjamin S. & David R. Krathwohl. (1956). Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of educational goals, by a committee of college and university examiners. Handbook 1: Cognitive domain. New York , Longmans.
Krathwohl, D. R. (2002). A revision of bloom's taxonomy: An overview. Theory into Practice, 41 (4), 212-218.
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Get real-time insights that enable in-depth student progress and proficiency tracking. Parents & Teachers can assign/review homework (Math Practice, Reading Practice, Spelling Practice, Reading Log etc.) and kids can complete/review their homework all online on ScootPad. Teachers can save upto $10k/classroom/year by going paperless with ScootPad.
"Truly, SCOOTPAD has been a blessing to me and my students. Ever since we discovered this app, our class has worked hard daily to practice the Common Core Skills introduced in both Reading and Math. This app is AWESOME! WE LOVE IT!!!!!!"
- Michael Wesley Jr., 2nd Grade Teacher
"Scootpad is one of the best resources for keeping my child on track in both Reading and Math. The tests are the perfect length and the questions are geared appropriately."
Amy Blair, Parent of 1st Grader, Ohio
For more information, visit: http://ScootPad.com
Keywords: Math Practice, Math Improvement, Reading Practice, Reading Improvement, Spelling Practice, Math Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Common Core, Common Core Standards, Standards, Core Standards, ScootPad, Scoot Pad, Adaptive Learning, Personalized Learning, Flipped Classroom, Online Practice, Online Learning
* Take quizzes to demonstrate mastery of Common Core Math and ELA skills.
* When you don't achieve mastery, recommends videos and games to learn just the concepts you need to pass.
* Earn ribbons for each Common Core standard (e.g. "G.C.1 Prove all circles are similar")
* Get badges for achieving ribbons in entire strand (e.g. "High School Geometry/Circles").
* Tell your teachers, parents, and friends about your badges/ribbons. Teachers see results in mastery charts for easy remediation or intervention
* Backed by the world's largest Common Core-aligned resource library: www.OpenEd.io. Over one million videos, games, and assessments.
* SBAC and PARCC style questions from leaders in educational content: Pearson Education, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Riverside, Higher Learning Technology Corp., and OpenEd's teacher community
* Quizzes, videos and games for ALL K-12 Common Core Math and ELA standards (Elementary, Middle and High School)
* Fun, free and no ads. Questions ? Write to email@example.com
"I have yet to see any other app that ties together quizzing with the learning process itself more effectively." - Richard Ferguson, former CEO, ACT
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.