There is a 14 day free trial if you would like to test the app before purchasing. If your device runs Android 4.0 or higher you should try version 2.
Version 2 Google Play App Trial Link
This app allows the teacher to enter up to 20 different class lists of up to 99 students per class. The teacher can then click on the dice button to select a student from the list randomly. It also allows allows the teacher to create groups of students from sizes 2 - 6.
-Record student absent so their names are not called.
-Keep track of number of times that student is called on
-Keep track of correct and incorrect responses
-Call student at random and have device speak name out aloud
-Generate random student groups of 2-6 students and then select a student randomly in each group if needed.
-Customize groups individually by moving students who cannot work together
-Backup/Import data from Dropbox
I have found that students enjoy the Speak Aloud feature in my classroom and participation is more equitable and students really do participate more. Perhaps users will find another setting where this app may be useful
keywords: random picker, random choice, student selector, random student, teacher, school, education
Classes can be added by entering names or copying and pasting. Once saved, these classes are the always available.
Students are shown as green (available for selection), blue (been selected) or grey (unavailable for selection e.g. if the student is absent)
- Learn and recognize the alphabets: From A to Z alphabet (visual for Recognizing the object starts with letter)
- Learn, count and recognize the numbers: From 1 to 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
- Learn and recognize the colors: red, white, purple, blue, green, pink, black, orange, yellow, brown, gray and violet
- Learn and recognize the body parts: Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, Teeth, Tongue, Shoulder, Chest, Arm, Hand, Stomach, Knee, Legs, and Foot
- Learn the food:
Vegetables - Beans, Beetroot, Carrot, Cauliflower, Okra, Onion, Peas, Radish, Spinach, Potato, Tomato, Capsicum, Brinjal, Drum sticks, and Spring Onion
Fruits - Apple, Banana, Cherry, Custard Apple, Grape, Guava, Lemon, Lychee, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberry, and Watermelon
Other Products - Milk, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Bread, Cake, Candy, Sandwich, Pizza, Burger, Noodles, Biscuits, Meat, chicken, Fish, and Eggs
- Learn the animals: Bear, Butterfly, Camel, Cow, Donkey, Frog, Giraffe, Hen, Horse, Lion, Monkey, Shark, Snake, Tiger, and Tortoise
- Learn the things: Balloons, Bicycle, Car, Pot, Pencil, Book, Umbrella, Clock, Bus, Train, Hut, Phone, Fan, Chair, and Tooth Brush
Besides this you will get mixed random images to identify such as numbers or the alphabet, to learn that the little ones having fun.
You'll enjoy watching your child learn, fun education in a practical, useful, playing method.
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged,alphabet ,game, learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, abcd, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Shapes, colors, Animals, Things, Numbers, Human Body Parts, Fruits, Vegetables.
Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 11 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
the application includes:
* notebooks for every subject.
* timetable with beautiful design.
* home work display with check list.
* tests-includes:dates, test material,
average for every subject, semesters and different displays for future
tests, passed and grades.
* the app is password protected-you can choose between grades and the
* you can also customize the colors in the settings menu.
O Portal Só Educa foi criado com o intuito de proporcionar conteúdo colaborativo para professores de Educação Física, alunos e interessados na área. Com Planos de Aulas, acervo informativo, assuntos esportivos e com a Rede Social Só Educa, queremos promover a interação entre todos os usuários do site, de forma que todo o conteúdo disponível seja formado pela colaboração de cada um.
Seja bem vindo ao nosso Portal e junte-se a nós para criarmos o melhor site colaborativo da Rede.
Envie-nos já o seu material, será para nós de grande importância.
Tenha um bom acesso!
Equipe Só Educa.