This upgrade app has no application icon, it just functions as a key to disable the ads and unlock custom dictionaries in the free app.
You start the game through the icon of the free app, which you need to keep installed after buying this upgrade.
This application functions as a key to remove the ad banner from the free version of Wordplay.
Furthermore, it unlocks to ability to load your own custom dictionaries.
Note that the 3.0 version number of this app is meaningless. Getting this upgrade will work in combination with the ad-supported version, so you are always up to date with the latest features.
Again, note that this requires Wordplay to be installed as well (the actual game functionality is in that application, this application just unlocks the features).
Please note that Wordplay requires Android 2.1 or higher!!
Refer to the Wordplay description for more info about the game itself!
- Access to all of the popular Scrabble word dictionaries (ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL, and Collins)
- Get every possible word with every word search...NO LIMITS!!
- Enter letters from your tray and the board and see the board letters highlighted in search results…20 letters total maximum between the board and tray
- Full dictionary definitions
- Word Judge lets you play competitive Scrabble(™) by giving you a thumbs up or down on a list of words
- Replay past searches with built-in search history
- In-app help answers all of your questions and in-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Try WordPlay Assistant today!!!
Perfect for little hands and inquisitive minds, DK’s My First Word Play app is the first interactive app from the team behind the bestselling ‘My First…’ series, which has sold over 15 million copies.
DK My First Word Play is perfect for pre-school children who are just learning to engage with words. With a clean design and games that teach children the basics in a fun and communicative way, it is the perfect start to making learning fun.
The design matches the iconic My First books which provide a colorful and visually creative background for children’s learning. Like the My First books, the app is packed with bright, lively pictures and large, simple text – but here it comes to life!
DK My First Word Play is in Android Universal format, which means that it can be purchased once and downloaded onto a smartphone and/or tablet device. It’s portable and is fun to use anywhere – whether you’re at home, in the car, or out and about with small children. An easy to use and clear design means that children can use this app by themselves, or with a little help here and there.
• 4 My First Word games:
o Letter Match - the traditional game of matching pairs turned digital - turning over spots to find colorful images and words that match underneath
o Phonic Fun - drag the correct letter into the word to see it spelt and animated
o Rhyme Time - drag the correct words into the sentence to complete the rhyme
o Word Painter - paint the figure in the correct colour to complete the picture and reveal the word
• Interactive A-Z dictionary of My First Words - each letter is fully illustrated and accompanied by an exciting sound. Words that you come across in your games can be found here too.
• Magnets – your very own refrigerator door full of words and numbers! Tap and drop letters and numbers and move them around to be creative
• Handy hints to help the child complete the game
• Brilliant illustrations, animations and sound effects throughout making this a full interactive experience
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products – books, ebooks and apps – for people in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974 we are enormously proud to be the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher.
Everything we make strives to be approachable, authoritative and beautifully illustrated.
The Dorling Kindersley Limited ("DK") My First Word Play app uses a third-party app service provider ("Flurry") in order to create accurate, real-time user data reports so that DK can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymised via a secure hashing protocol, to Adobe servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that DK releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.
Then look no further than Trollface, the new game from the makers of the enormously popular and hilarious Trollface Quest games. Get ready to ROFL!
Based on one of the most hilarious internet memes of all time, you’ll take on the role of the trollface meme in this new point and click adventure. Use your mouse to explore your surroundings, and click ALL THE THINGS!
Jam-packed with level after level of jokes, brain-scratching quests and challenges, you’ll need to overcome the trolls, summon your inner-coolface and be a real trolling genius to advance.
Each level presents you with a troll picture and a whole new challenge that you’re going to have to click your way through. Providing hours of fun, you’ll need to remember that old mantra: if at first you don’t succeed, try again! Clicking the wrong item will mean you fail the level.
In this brand-new, downloadable trollface game, you’ll need to dive into each level in search of something to click. Different items have different effects but only the right items will let you proceed to the next level. Think you’ve got the right troll faces to make it to the end?
If you’ve played games like Trollface Quest 4: Winter Olympics or Trollface Quest 5: World Cup 2014, we guarantee you’re going to ROFL and fall in love with this one. Now available to download on iOS and Android, this is a brand-new trolling click and point quest with new challenges. Will you troll or be trolled? There’s only one way to find out.
So, think you know your lolcats from your advice animals? Know all the jokes and memes on the internet? Then put on your best trollface and set out on the most LOL-worthy adventure on the internet!
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
How strong are you in mathematics ?? lets test :)
This game is not just for kids its a challenging game.
Install and enjoy.
Dedicated to our Lucky Friends...........
Chaque puzzle morsure-taille se compose de 5 petits indices: synonymes, expressions populaires ou association de mots. Pouvez-vous deviner le mot?
Extrêmement addictif et un gameplay SIMPLE
Rien à apprendre - il suffit de lancer le jeu et commencer à jouer. La seule partie difficile est de se arrêter! Casse-tête incroyable!
- 100 + casse-tête
- Belle conception
- Facile à personnaliser
- Maintient votre esprit vif
- Partagez vos photos via Facebook
PURE, ENTERTAINMENT FAST
Ce est un plaisir instantané, et ridiculement facile à jouer. Pouvez-vous deviner tous?
* New feature: Submit new words (Beta) online for inclusion in the dictionary for the next update.
Don't forget to install Word Scrambler this summer for hours and hours of fun with words!
- Practice mode for a leisurely game play.
- Fully customizable background color.
- Dominate the NEW online scoreboard and challenge your friends!
Version 1.8 includes the following changes
- Resolve background image defect on upgrade.
- Add support for additional device layout dimensions.
Version 1.7 includes the following changes
- Online scoreboard
- Post and export scores
- Ad handling improvements
- Select to cancel submit score.
Version 1.6.5 includes the following changes
- Screen layout fit improvements
- Clean dictionary duplicates
- Additional backgrounds
Version 1.6 update includes:
- Ability to change background image
- Additional backgrounds to choose from
- Change back button locations to original
- UI changes in game and main menu for speed
- Resolve blank screen issue
- Clean dictionary
- Remove duplicate word notification
Version 1.5 update includes:
- Updated dictionary
- Variety of user interface updates
- End round
- Additional devices support
Culture générale, chance et rapidité sont les clés de ce jeu; vous devrez répondre en un temps limité des questions de culture générale.
Pour répondre, il vous faudra proposer une consonne, acheter une voyelle, ou soumettre une réponse.
Chaque proposition vous permettra de gagner des euros virtuels, mais il se peut aussi que vous perdiez intégralement votre cagnotte. Plus vous serez rapide à répondre, plus votre bonus sera conséquent.
Battez vos propres records à chaque partie en devenant de plus en plus rapide, et chanceux.
Les gains s'étalent de 50 € à 300 € et seront multiplié par le nombre de lettres découvertes; à vous de choisir la meilleure stratégie pour pouvoir faire le meilleur score possible. Les gains sont cumulés au cours des manches et peuvent être perdu à tout moment.
Une case MYSTERE vient pimenter votre partie puisqu'elle aboutira à 500€, ou à la perte de votre cagnotte.
La case PASSE vous fera perdre du temps.
La case KRASH vous fera perdre votre cagnotte.
L'achat de voyelle ne peut se faire qu'à partir de 100€.
Vous pouvez aussi comparez vos records avec vos amis et la communanuté ScoreLoop!
Si vous aimez ce jeu, n'hésitez pas à le noter, à laisser un commentaire, à faire part de vos remarques et à le partager avec vos amis.
Vous pouvez consulter d'autres apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=oizlabs
Mots clés: fortune, questions, champion, chance, hasard, roue, quiz, jeu tv, culture générale, record, stratégie, gain, ScoreLoop
Guess whats the word with Angry Gran, Your Favourite Granny is back in a mega puzzle word Game!
Guess the word Angry Gran! see 4 pics Find the 1 word ? Whats the word ? or could you tell us Whats the Pic ?
Gran needs help with her word and picture puzzles, can you help her complete them all?
UNIQUE picture revealing not found anywhere else! Make things as hard or as easy as you like!
STAR rewards! The better you do, the more stars you get!
QUICK, fun game play! No hassle, jump in and have fun!
FRIENDS can help you complete each puzzle with effortless sharing to Facebook from within the game!
AWESOME pics! Fresh and fun pictures to help you guess the word with Granny.
What's the word? It's up to you to find out! Use 1, 2, 3 or 4 pictures to help Gran guess the word!
Word Guess with Angry Gran is simply the best word game available today!
Take turns giving clues to your teammates to guess certain words, but watch out! If any of your clues use one of five related words you will get buzzed! The team that successfully guesses the most words by the final round wins! If you have played the classic board game Taboo, this game will be familiar to you.
The Lite version of Buzzwords includes all the features of the full version. The only difference is that the lite version comes with 125 cards. If you have multiple phones the Lite version makes a great buzzer!
Lite Version Features
Includes 125 cards (Full Version includes 1000)
Play with up to four teams
Configure Game Settings like time and rounds.
Buzz your friends using Buzz Mode! (requires second phone)
Customize Rules like Skipping on/off
Review and modify cards after each turn if needed
Use gestures to mark cards during a turn
Choose from four team colors and create your own custom team name
*New Feature* Change number of buzzwords shown
*New Feature* Custom scoring - penalize skips
*New Feature* Free play mode
*New Feature* Play to score mode
If you enjoy playing the Lite version we hope that you will support us by buying the Full Version.
Buzzwords is not associated with Hasbro or Hersch and Company's Taboo, Tabou, Tabu, Tabù, or any other variants of the Taboo products, registered trademarks.