Now includes Videos for select exercises
More Timers (15,30,45,60 and 30/60 60/120)
Added the ability to play sound at the end of a time instead of just vibrating
Database driven instead of by XML
Fixed an issue that caused a FC on Strength Training Circuit and MMD.
"United States Army training overall prepares Soldiers, leaders, and units to fight in the full spectrum of operations. Combat readiness is the Army‘s primary focus as it transitions to a more agile, versatile, lethal, and survivable force.
Physical readiness training prepares Soldiers and units for the physical challenges of fulfilling the mission in the face of a wide range of threats, in complex operational environments, and with emerging technologies." (TC 3-22.20).
Also features video streams of how to perform select exercises and drills! Each workout is explained in full detail with images and directions.
Uses the default PDF app on your phone to provide search function, zoom-in, etc.
Note: app is not officially endorsed or maintained by the US Army.
100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Download on Wi-Fi:
The App is full of great video content to help you with your exercise technique, this means the App has a large file size – please ensure you download to your mobile using a Wi-Fi connection.
Please note that 100% Army Fit relies on GPS to record some of your exercises correctly. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.
PFT calculator can calculate scores for alternate cardio activities such as 800 meter swim / 6.2 mile bike / 2.5 mile walk. (Use Menu button to select alternate cardio)
- Unlock the log for only $.99 and track all of your APFTs and BCAs.
- Share your PFT Scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
Please rate this app and leave comments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding future improvements, bugs, and feature requests.
Features we are considering adding:
- Altitude adjustments.
- IET score adjustments.
PFT BCA Army army Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical Fitness test US Army army
SOURCE: U.S. Army Manual RPI237
SOURCE PUBLICATION/REVISION DATE: January 2011
NUMBER OF PAGES: 140
* Realistic page-turning effect with sound.
* Correct color text and background.
* Pinch to zoom in or out.
* Vertical or horizontal reading.
* Full-text search.
* "Go to page" functionality.
* Supports mobile phones and tablets running Android 2.1+
NOTE: For informational purposes only. This is based on an actual U.S. Military publication. The developer of this app is not the author of this content, and makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of this information.
KEYWORDS: Army, IMT, Initial Military Training, Boot Camp, physical training, PT, physical readiness, RPI237
Check out a full version at:
or Ad Free at:
- Log multiple test records in files
- Score one or more people at the same time
- View all gender & age score charts
- Enter scores manually or via charts
- Readily visible minimum/maximum ranges
- Extended scoring
- Color coded assessment levels
- Waive/exempt option
- Dynamically updated results
Perfect for active duty, reservists, Academy/AROTC/OCS cadets, trainees, etc.
This app can be used to study, share, or sneak a look at if you're ever in the need to pull up the names of the PRT drills. The drills included in this app are:
The Preparatory Drill (or Conditioning Drill 1), CD2, CD3, MMD1, MMD2, the Recovery Drill, and the Push-Up and Sit Up Drill. Use this app to your convenience & have it saved on to your phone so you don't have to worry about constantly writing it down on a piece of paper. Hoah!
Armed Forces Workout is a 9 week guided fitness program that is taken right from the pages of real-world military training. Designed by Senior Enlisted Leaders from the United States Navy, AFW will take you over 3 distinct, yet progressively challenging, workout Phases. Want to know how come your pants are looser than before? We have thought of that. You can track your height, weight, BMI, and body fat in the application as well. Make sure you update your data once a week! Want to personalize the application? Upload an inspirational photo of your fit self (or not so fit if that gets you off the couch).
Phase 1 will introduce you to your workout routines and options. Reasonable goals are set up for you to meet. As you complete each workout (be honest about it in manual mode), the application will track your progress. Once you are consistently meeting the fitness goals you will be invited to take the Fitness Test. Pass and you move on. Don’t pass and get rolled back for another try and an opportunity to work on your weak points. Phase Ii and III increase the complexity of and tighten the goals to make sure you are continuing to progress. What? You say you can already do 100 pushups and run like a gazelle? Excellent, learn to run like a Gazelle chased by a hungry carnivore! Don’t like to run, but you can swim like a fish? Excellent, enter Phase III and learn to swim while being chased by a school of hungry sharks!
Each Phase program has options to keep you engaged in your fitness and offer portability to match your busy lifestyle.
· Strength Training (no gym required); like the military accessing a gym on the road can be a problem! Ever tried to bench press in 10 foot swells on a ship? Not fun. So we do pushups, sit ups, and pull ups (you will be amazed at how your body will change as you move through each phase). You will get progressively stronger and do more with each Phase.
o Push ups
o Sit ups
o Pull ups
· Run – Regardless if you are on a treadmill or on the road, the application will adapt to both conditions.
· Bike – Again, if you are on a bicycle or stationary bike, the application will adapt
· Swim – Choose your weapon!
o Fins – Swim with fins if you are so inclined! The app will adapt to that
o Without fins – Again, the app will adapt to that
Feel free to mix and match your cardio routines to keep yourself motivated. The training program is designed for it. All of the distance and time goals of each component of the workout programs are intended to keep you on track for achieving your fitness goals. Run and Bike times can be tracked through a stop watch function or by manually entering the time! A green or red light will tell you how you did. Swim functions are in manual mode only (seriously…who takes their phone into a pool?).
Reporting tools will show you how you are progressing over time. Remember…DON’T QUIT! Trust the process and complete each routine as best you can. If you are consistent, you will be ready to test out in no time!
This is the first of many applications that will offer variety, fun, and challenge. Let us know how we are doing via email. Encountering an issue? We will get right on it. Enjoy your workouts!
(made by a soldier for battle buddies!)
The app has following functions:
1. APFT calculation
2. 2 minute countdown (for push-up and sit-up)
3. Stopwatch (for run)
All for free without any advertisement banner or malicious code!!
I keep the design simple and clean to calculate PT score and/or increase your PT.
Please let me know if you encounter any errors or have suggestions for improvements.
Army Strong! Hooah!
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
- Administer the Army APFT with real time scoring and instant test results
- Administer height and weight screening and body fat % immediately following test
- Saves each user’s data
- Stopwatch and Count down timer
- Alternate Event testing and Extended Scoring Option
- Emails results to a grader and each participant
- Saves valuable time
1: Make sure you have the original Army PRT app installed
2: Run this app. Once it initializes, it will not require the old PRT app anymore
3: Uninstall old Army PRT app.
More from developer
(These apps were removed for Trademark infringement and are in the process of being reinstated)
- All the new PRT exercises IAW FM 7-22 (Formerly known as TC 3-22.20)
- Videos for select exercises
- Timers (15,30,60, 30/60, 60/120's)
- PT Calendar. Reference the workout schedules in FM 7-22 or build your own
- PT Share. Share your PT schedule with your peers and subordinates
- My Exercises. Create your own workouts and put them in your schedule
- PT Flash Cards. Do card PT with the PRT workouts and your own.
Step by step instructions on how to perform each move in Level 1 (level 2 coming shortly)
Clinches, Takedowns, Pummeling, Submissions included
Official Level 1 Test with Answers
History broken down by section
Downloadable documents for Level 1 (Level 2 coming shortly).