"United States Army training overall prepares Soldiers, leaders, and units to fight in the full spectrum of operations. Combat readiness is the Army‘s primary focus as it transitions to a more agile, versatile, lethal, and survivable force.
Physical readiness training prepares Soldiers and units for the physical challenges of fulfilling the mission in the face of a wide range of threats, in complex operational environments, and with emerging technologies." (TC 3-22.20).
Also features video streams of how to perform select exercises and drills! Each workout is explained in full detail with images and directions.
Uses the default PDF app on your phone to provide search function, zoom-in, etc.
Note: app is not officially endorsed or maintained by the US Army.
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
More from developer
(These apps were removed for Trademark infringement and are in the process of being reinstated)
- All the new PRT exercises IAW FM 7-22 (Formerly known as TC 3-22.20)
- Videos for select exercises
- Timers (15,30,60, 30/60, 60/120's)
- PT Calendar. Reference the workout schedules in FM 7-22 or build your own
- PT Share. Share your PT schedule with your peers and subordinates
- My Exercises. Create your own workouts and put them in your schedule
- PT Flash Cards. Do card PT with the PRT workouts and your own.
Step by step instructions on how to perform each move in Level 1 (level 2 coming shortly)
Clinches, Takedowns, Pummeling, Submissions included
Official Level 1 Test with Answers
History broken down by section
Downloadable documents for Level 1 (Level 2 coming shortly).