Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Manage SYNOLOGY download station from your phone on both WIFI and 3G. Add downloads from file or android browser share link and file download functionality. Search Torrents using Transdroid torrent search library.
* Connection to both HTTP and HTTPS servers
* Locate NAS on your network or create manual connection using the connection wizard
* Management of multiple servers
* Use one server connection for both WAN and LAN
* Add download task with file manager for .torrent or .nzb files
* Add download task for any links using Android share link feature
* Add download task with the new add download dialog
* Magnet link support (DSM 3.1+)
* Search torrent using Transdroid Search Library
* Search history and voice search
* Pause/Cancel/Resume downloads
* View downloads details, manage task properties
* Compatible with DSM 2.2 to 5.1
* Compatible with Android 1.6 to 5.0
PRO only features:
* Internal web browser
* Internal file browser
* Add download dialog
* Torrent information in confirmation dialog for search engine
* Allow download destination to be set on a subdirectory
* DSM Version Auto-detection
* Search provider for DSM 3.1+ with plugin selection
* Default Server auto-connection when multiple servers are configured
Why do you use permission X?:
* INTERNET: Access your NAS
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To be able to download the original torrent/nzb file
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if your WIFI is up
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if your device has network access
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Find your NAS on the network
* BROADCAST_STICKY: Find your NAS on the network
For more info, check out our site or circle us on Google+...
DS finder makes it easy to monitor the status of your DiskStation on the go, as well as start up the DiskStation remotely. IT professionals can receive important system notifications about their DiskStation instantly, or use it to locate the DiskStation in massive server rooms with the built-in buzzer. If you need to do any troubleshooting, you can email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from the Android device.
With DS finder for Android, you can:
-Search all the DiskStations within the local area network
-Monitor the current status of your DiskStation
-Receive system push notification from DiskStation on the “Favorite” list. (DSM 4.0 is required)
-Locate a DiskStation with its built-in buzzer
-Start up the DiskStation remotely with WOL function
-Email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-Encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on Android 2.3 and onwards
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 required)
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
DS Uploader is a separate upload utility for Synology DiskStation owners that makes it possible to easily and quickly upload files to the disk station or queue them for later upload on a WifI connection.
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
Please let me know if you would like to see any features that are not included or if you encounter any issues!
(limitations / known bugs: currently it is only working if your phone is in the same network as your Synology DiskStation. Some special characters in the username / password may not work (e.g. % or @))
It could be supported with any operation system.(Windows, Mac OS, Linux . etc)
You may choose any folder that you want to access.
There is no limitation for the size of the file that you wanted to upload or download
Multiple user supported.
Password protection supported.
tags: wifi file transfer, wifi file manager, file transfer, file copy
SynoLoad allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several Synology NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? SynoLoad handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SynoLoad and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? SynoLoad handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several Synology NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with all Synology NAS with firmware 2.x, 3.x, 4.x (DSM 2.x, 3.x, 4.x)
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Hability to choose which file to download inside a big archive
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Supports RapidShare and MegaUpload
# Handles HTTP/HTTPS/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles all files and protocols supported by Synology !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager HD
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.